GTAV CE €100 !

529 replies to this topic
r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (GTA Adicted @ Friday, May 24 2013, 15:06)
Wow, 120/130 now ? Waaaaayy too expensive !

Yes f*ck it.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

After a while probably a 'Complete Edition' will follow with all the DLC so im gonna wait..

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:53 PM

Aah damn guys.... I just don't know where to pre-order it. And wich version? The SE or the CE??
I reaaally like those cars and custom characters... But I don't care for the bag and the cap :S
But are those cars also available in the standard and special edition?? If yes, I think I'll pre-order the special edition.
I really need help in what to choose wow.gif

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:55 PM

There's still some debate about that. It could be that those cars will be available further on in the game, or not.

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (Shockenheim @ Friday, May 24 2013, 16:55)
There's still some debate about that. It could be that those cars will be available further on in the game, or not.

I really need to know hahaha tounge.gif Because if that car and bike are also available in the normal game, but let's say they are very rare, I think I'll buy the Special edition..

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (LackedMushroom0 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 16:00)

I really need to know hahaha tounge.gif Because if that car and bike are also available in the normal game, but let's say they are very rare, I think I'll buy the Special edition..

Same here. But I think I'll stick with the normal edition and wait for the 'Complete Edition' if it comes.

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (Shockenheim @ Friday, May 24 2013, 17:03)

Same here. But I think I'll stick with the normal edition and wait for the 'Complete Edition' if it comes.

Hmm, I really want those extra features that come with the Collector's Edition.. If I knew that that car is also available in the special edition I'd buy the SE confused.gif But how did you come up with that Complete Edition? You're saying that you're going to buy it twice tounge.gif?

solofme
  • solofme

True City Killers - Leader - PS3

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:30 PM

I have just ordered the collectors edition at bol.com, I thought f*ck it and if I change my mind later I can still cancel it and get my money back.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

Those motherf*ckers of Bart Smit..all of a sudden 120 now and it's not even sure? Wow.

So i went to the Mediamarkt today and guy who works there told me that they definitely intend to have a night launch for the game. Just like with CoD night launches, he expects to go stunting with the price. He spoke of 38 euros for the game, which is quite crazy. I asked about the SE and the CE, but he hadn't heard anything from Take Two yet. Told me it's best to come end of next week, hopefully he has an update. If they stunt with the normal edition, who knows...they might do that for the CE too. If it really comes down to 130 euro though, i'm honestly not so sure yet if i will do that. I really don't care all that incredibly much about a cap and bag and map and if that in-game content can really be bought online on marketplace/psn, i think i'll do that. I'll be off way more cheap then.

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Friday, May 24 2013, 17:46)
Those motherf*ckers of Bart Smit..all of a sudden 120 now and it's not even sure? Wow.

So i went to the Mediamarkt today and guy who works there told me that they definitely intend to have a night launch for the game. Just like with CoD night launches, he expects to go stunting with the price. He spoke of 38 euros for the game, which is quite crazy. I asked about the SE and the CE, but he hadn't heard anything from Take Two yet. Told me it's best to come end of next week, hopefully he has an update. If they stunt with the normal edition, who knows...they might do that for the CE too. If it really comes down to 130 euro though, i'm honestly not so sure yet if i will do that. I really don't care all that incredibly much about a cap and bag and map and if that in-game content can really be bought online on marketplace/psn, i think i'll do that. I'll be off way more cheap then.

True... Maybe you can buy that HotKnife hotrod and that bike in the Xbox and PS3 Marketplace later on. If that's true I'm going to buy the Special Edition I think wink.gif Because that map is soo cool haha biggrin.gif

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (LackedMushroom0 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 16:52)

True... Maybe you can buy that HotKnife hotrod and that bike in the Xbox and PS3 Marketplace later on. If that's true I'm going to buy the Special Edition I think wink.gif Because that map is soo cool haha biggrin.gif

Yeah well..you know....maybe at the end of the day i'll be like 'Ah f*ck it, this is GTA V. I never buy a CE, but for V i'll make an exception' . Very possible scenario for me too smile.gif

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Friday, May 24 2013, 17:54)

Yeah well..you know....maybe at the end of the day i'll be like 'Ah f*ck it, this is GTA V. I never buy a CE, but for V i'll make an exception' . Very possible scenario for me too smile.gif

I allways said 'If there's a really cool GTA V collector's edition, and it will cost about €100 I'll buy it'
But €130 is a big amount of money :S And the difference in price between the SE and CE is €50... That's a big difference for 3 extra vehicles, previous GTA characters in custom character creator, that stupid cap and that bag tounge.gif The rest is the same as the Special right?

Hahaha my mom: 'For the 50 euro you save on buying the SE, you can buy another game XD'
And I want Watch Dogs too ;P Soo hahahaha

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:04 PM

Well somebody is emailing R* about the cars, if they will be ingame in the SP. If that's the case im just pre-ordering the normal version.

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (Shockenheim @ Friday, May 24 2013, 18:04)
Well somebody is emailing R* about the cars, if they will be ingame in the SP. If that's the case im just pre-ordering the normal version.

Okay nice! If that's true I 100% sure about buying the Special Edition wink.gif Just for the cool map and the other ingame stuff tounge.gif

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (LackedMushroom0 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 17:00)
QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Friday, May 24 2013, 17:54)

I allways said 'If there's a really cool GTA V collector's edition, and it will cost about €100 I'll buy it'
But €130 is a big amount of money :S And the difference in price between the SE and CE is €50... That's a big difference for 3 extra vehicles, previous GTA characters in custom character creator, that stupid cap and that bag tounge.gif The rest is the same as the Special right?

Hahaha my mom: 'For the 50 euro you save on buying the SE, you can buy another game XD'
And I want Watch Dogs too ;P Soo hahahaha

I'll take a look at the SE and CE again and see if i really need that content. But i think i do need it...haha.

INEEDVNOW
  • INEEDVNOW

Homie

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

Well Special Edition it is cool.gif Though I am still unsure what to do. Can I also pre order and get it at a night launch? I really want the blimp colgate.gif

aLeeJj
  • aLeeJj

few weeks or so

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:54 PM Edited by aLeeJj, 24 May 2013 - 05:57 PM.

Expected more things with CE sad.gif.

Also Gamemania added on their website. No price, should go to local store.. sad.gif

UncleD
  • UncleD

Don't worry guys, soon the wait will be all Ogre

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

I'm hoping SE is only 80 euro over here in Ireland.

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (INEEDVNOW @ Friday, May 24 2013, 18:48)
Well Special Edition it is cool.gif Though I am still unsure what to do. Can I also pre order and get it at a night launch? I really want the blimp colgate.gif

Whahaha me too tounge.gif That Blimp will rock our friggin' socks off! I don't know about that midnight launch :S I'll buy the special edition too, but only if someone (read Rockstar) can asure me that hotrod and bike is also available in the Sandard version.. confused.gif

solofme
  • solofme

True City Killers - Leader - PS3

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (INEEDVNOW @ Friday, May 24 2013, 17:48)

Hmmm if I were you I would check with your local mediamarkt. Btw awesome to see gtaforums has such a large Dutch community tounge.gif

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (solofme @ Friday, May 24 2013, 19:28)
Well Special Edition it is  cool.gif Though I am still unsure what to do. Can I also pre order and get it at a night launch? I really want the blimp  colgate.gif

Hmmm if I were you I would check with your local mediamarkt. Btw awesome to see gtaforums has such a large Dutch community tounge.gif

There is a Dutch GTA community forum. But that got overun by 12 year olds. In the past that website had some good users, but they got banned or vanished. So that leaves this.

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (Shockenheim @ Friday, May 24 2013, 20:29)
QUOTE (solofme @ Friday, May 24 2013, 19:28)
Well Special Edition it is  cool.gif Though I am still unsure what to do. Can I also pre order and get it at a night launch? I really want the blimp  colgate.gif

There is a Dutch GTA community forum. But that got overun by 12 year olds. In the past that website had some good users, but they got banned or vanished. So that leaves this.

Yes, really cool to have sort of 'our own dutch topic' here.

Hahaha I signed up there (gtaforum.nl???) posted 1 thing or so. And never returned. They are retarded -.-" Don't know what they're talking about.

OT: I think I'm going to ask at the Media Markt in Roermond or Maastricht this weekend wink.gif And also the Game Mania.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:34 PM

I wonder if Media Markt will sell the game a day prior to its release. They've done it in the past.

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (Shockenheim @ Friday, May 24 2013, 20:34)
I wonder if Media Markt will sell the game a day prior to its release. They've done it in the past.

I've pre-orderd Assassin's Creed: Revelations at Media Markt at a huge discount (thought +/-38 instead of 60), aaaand I received it 5 days before release biggrin.gif

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (Shockenheim @ Friday, May 24 2013, 19:34)

There is a handful of stores selling it where i live.

The trick is to set them up against each other.

Go to one and tell them that one of the other shops is already selling it. But that they already ran out.

ph34r.gif

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (r0eladn @ Friday, May 24 2013, 19:49)

Go to one and tell them that one of the other shops is already selling it. But that they already ran out.

ph34r.gif

Hehehe. But wouldn't there be an embargo to held on to. Media Markt had problems with that before.

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (Shockenheim @ Friday, May 24 2013, 19:51)

ph34r.gif

Hehehe. But wouldn't there be an embargo to held on to. Media Markt had problems with that before.

I think the amount of embargo-checkers in the whole world will be around 5 .... maybe 6? tounge.gif

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (r0eladn @ Friday, May 24 2013, 20:52)

ph34r.gif

I think the amount of embargo-checkers in the whole world will be around 5 .... maybe 6? tounge.gif

That is actually a really clever idea biggrin.gif Just say to shop A 'well shop B would sell it for 50'
Or isn't this what you mean tounge.gif?

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (LackedMushroom0 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 19:58)
QUOTE (r0eladn @ Friday, May 24 2013, 20:52)

ph34r.gif

That is actually a really clever idea biggrin.gif Just say to shop A 'well shop B would sell it for 50'
Or isn't this what you mean tounge.gif?

Wasnt really talking bout price, the shopkeepers wont change that i dont think. Was talking about getting it a few days early.

Blackous666
  • Blackous666

CoD HATER

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:06 PM

145€ in my country -_-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users