Photo

GTAV CE 100 !

529 replies to this topic
GTAFan20
  • GTAFan20

I Got This.

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

So guys I just spoke with someone over at Tweakers. He had a meeting with ones from Bol.com. They ship at the 17th. So no GTAV on release day :(

Barstmit.com has all editions available at the moment, and they DO deliver on release day. But beware OP = OP.

Did you pre-order at Bart Smit? And what did you pre-order?

sebasbmxer
  • sebasbmxer

good guy

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

So guys I just spoke with someone over at Tweakers. He had a meeting with ones from Bol.com. They ship at the 17th. So no GTAV on release day :(

what? no gta v on the 17th? thats lame and strange cause they advertise that if you pre order you will get it on the release day :(

Martin Madrazo
  • Martin Madrazo

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

I ordered at Bart Smit and they said they ship it on 17 september (but perhaps it will be packed a day before release).. so.. i hope it arrives at releasedate. Otherwise i have patience.

GTAFan20
  • GTAFan20

I Got This.

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

I ordered at Bart Smit and they said they ship it on 17 september (but perhaps it will be packed a day before release).. so.. i hope it arrives at releasedate. Otherwise i have patience.

If that's the case, than you're not the only one who will need to have patience :(.

I'm worried about Dixons aswell.

But well... 1 day wait will not kill us. Lol

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

On the 17th? Not on the 16th? Well I'm disappointed :(.

I hope I'll get my copy on the 17th, I've also pre-order at Dixons.

Yes me too.. I've also pre-ordered the CE at Dixon's. I hope they'll deliver on time. I. Just. Can't. Wait. Much. Longer  :panic:

GTAFan20
  • GTAFan20

I Got This.

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

I. Just. Can't. Wait. Much. Longer  :panic:

This!  :ph34r:

LackedMushroom0
  • LackedMushroom0

Steenster Spellen

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:06 PM

I. Just. Can't. Wait. Much. Longer  :panic:

This!  :ph34r:

This!  :r*:

Martin Madrazo
  • Martin Madrazo

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:25 PM Edited by Martin Madrazo, 10 September 2013 - 05:25 PM.

If that's the case, than you're not the only one who will need to have patience :(.

I'm worried about Dixons aswell.

But well... 1 day wait will not kill us. Lol

I think it will be allright. More people ordered weeks/months ago at other big sites and you could only pay in the Bart Smit webshop since today so less people ordering is faster shipping.

And you are right, if we don't get it on release day there are plenty of news items/video's and more about V to entertain ourselves. yay

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:14 PM

Barstmit.com has all editions available at the moment, and they DO deliver on release day. But beware OP = OP.

Yes, I did, I ordered the CE at both Bartsmit & Wehkamp. Plus I've ordered the hardcover Brady Guide at Bol.com.

This is not the first time I've ordered a new game at Bartsmit.com, they are reliable and always deliver on release date. Just to make sure this time around was no different, I emailed them a while ago asking if the game will be delivered to my front gate on September 17th, and they replied confirming that it will in fact be delivered come September 17th. I don't see why yours should be any different.

kaanmijo
  • kaanmijo

Walks on clogs

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

Nope.. 

2w6896f.png

BTW: Anyone seen the GTA V ad on tv yet? They are airing on almost every station. 

hhamzah99
  • hhamzah99

Call me.. Heisenberg.

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

Nope.. 

2w6896f.png

BTW: Anyone seen the GTA V ad on tv yet? They are airing on almost every station. 

Havent seen it yet! Which channels?

kaanmijo
  • kaanmijo

Walks on clogs

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

Nope.. 

2w6896f.png

Havent seen it yet! Which channels?

Saw it a few minutes ago on Comedy Central

GTAFan20
  • GTAFan20

I Got This.

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:50 PM Edited by GTAFan20, 10 September 2013 - 07:54 PM.

Yes, I did, I ordered the CE at both Bartsmit & Wehkamp. Plus I've ordered the hardcover Brady Guide at Bol.com.
Ah, nice. I am sure you will get yours on release day. I don't know about Bart Smit but, Wehkamp and Bol.com are never letting you down.

Nope.. 

2w6896f.png

Wow, thanks for the screen! :cookie:
And I didn't see the GTAV ad yet :(. Do they air it on Veronica and Comedy Central?

Molotov69
  • Molotov69

howdy cowboy

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:08 AM Edited by Molotov69, 14 September 2013 - 10:22 AM.

i preordered at Gamedumper.nl

but i am reading alot of bad reviews about them. 

so i probably wont get it 17 september :(

this sucks  :cry:

Saint_Jackie
  • Saint_Jackie

The Merc With The Mouth

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:24 AM

I'm simply going to wait at Media Markt (Belgium) at 10 AM when the store opens. I never trust pre-ordering anything in this country. Besides, Media Markt is usually a lot cheaper with their games. Too bad all special/collector editions are already sold out on pre-orders.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

So I just took a look on my ordering status from Bol.com. Its says right now its still being processed (ordered it at August 17th) and day of shipment will be day of release. 

solofme
  • solofme

True City Killers - Leader - PS3

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

So I just took a look on my ordering status from Bol.com. Its says right now its still being processed (ordered it at August 17th) and day of shipment will be day of release. 

As with every release they ship the game one day before launch (they probably already have it in stock). In the night of 16 September (from Monday to Tuesday) you'll receive an e-mail stating that your game is handed over to Post NL and depending on them you'll receive your game on Tuesday with the rest of your post.

• jogy likes this

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

Alright then, almost had a heart attack.

MajesticNL
  • MajesticNL

Chris

• Feroci Racing
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

2 pages in de 'Gelderlander'

zXxmmxY.jpg

Xyrrath
  • Xyrrath

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

Bol.com always sends the stuff 1 day prior to release day so people get it with the mail ontime.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users