Photo

Its your fault

87 replies to this topic
baguvix_wanrltw
  • baguvix_wanrltw

Cynical, yeah. Bitter, probably.

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

I approve of this thread icon14.gif The OP could have used a little more finesse but nevertheless - you sir are a scholar and a gentleman.

No it's never anybody's fault things change for the worse, we all just stood by and watched - not like we had a choice. Lol I love this defense.

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:32 PM

I'm getting the collectors edition, I feel R* deserve my money with the work they put in the masterpiece named GTA V. rahkstar2.gif

Also, it's my money, if I want to buy the CE, I will.

wwinterj
  • wwinterj

Boss

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 22:32)
Also, it's my money, if I want to buy the CE, I will.

No you won't. You'll be me the collectors edition mister! sneaky2.gif

rsgtafan
  • rsgtafan

Aka SenseiKOFF

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:25 PM Edited by rsgtafan, 23 May 2013 - 10:39 PM.

Why are people so mad when U think about cod's coming every year with dlc's while gta comes once every 5 years and they can't give people pre order bonuses that add 0,1% more to the game, NOOOO SIR NOOOO. THE GAME ISN'T BIG ENOUGH IF I DON't GET THE BONUS.
At least R* aren't trying to milk their franchises like f*cking ea or activision. I'm f*cking happy to buy collectors edition and kind of invest in this title because R* hasn't disappointed me yet.

I know DLC's are kind of sh*t money grab technique but that has been going on for like at least 6 years now and U can't do sh*t about it.

And besides yall haters that aint gonna buy the collectors edition can buy the bonuses as DLC's probably so U can get what U call vanilla game when it's just additions. And I have a job.

Edit. It's f*cking capitalism so it's obviously the so called western way's fault that things are going this way.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (ImbetterThanYou @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 20:59)
QUOTE (GTA-King @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 17:06)
QUOTE (TheHotHead @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 17:05)
Good luck convincing (possibly) millions of people. Enjoy the game!

Meanwhile, i'll enjoy flying my atomic blimp while covered in exclusive tattoos and clothing.

Do you have a job?

Its not about having a job its about principle and respect you cant expect everyone to be as dumb as you are and pay $150 for a hat and 3-4 things that should be in the vanilla version, and this rule applies to life in general how would you like it if you went to KFC to buy a burger and they take the lettuce and the sauce out and tell you they want 15 extra dollars ?

You're a f*cking clown for supporting this sh*t, and you've been here since 06 smh your probably in your late 20's early 30's that's sad, very sad, your definitely not a king your a fish, that's what the f*ck you are, a little fish.

Oh my.

I asked him if he had a job because I was wondering if he was a spoiled little kid rather than someone who supported themself. Him bragging like that ticked me off a bit, because I couldn't help but think of how spoiled kids are these days. As for me, I will be getting the collector's edition because I am a true fan of R*.

And I am a blowfish.

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Argon @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 17:07)
I'm not sure if this is worthy of its own thread, but I agree with you. I'm going for the standard edition. 2 reasons:
- The only thing I would kinda miss is the blimp thing, but I think R* is going to clarify that one, because it would be highly unlikely that they would cut that feature from the game.
- I'm not supporting the business model where the cut stuff, only to let you pay an absurd price to get the 'full' experience. Spending development time on possible DLC and bonus features BEFORE release date, is just pure nonsense and there is no way to justify it: It should have been part of the game on release.

So yeah, if you don't like this new model, don't support it. The vanilla game will be insane, and will be worth the 60 euro.

You'll be glad to know the Blimp is for Pre-orders of ANY version, including the standard version, so you can happily boycott away and still get what you want out of the game cool.gif

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 22:29)

Meanwhile, i'll enjoy flying my atomic blimp while covered in exclusive tattoos and clothing.

Do you have a job?

Its not about having a job its about principle and respect you cant expect everyone to be as dumb as you are and pay $150 for a hat and 3-4 things that should be in the vanilla version, and this rule applies to life in general how would you like it if you went to KFC to buy a burger and they take the lettuce and the sauce out and tell you they want 15 extra dollars ?

You're a f*cking clown for supporting this sh*t, and you've been here since 06 smh your probably in your late 20's early 30's that's sad, very sad, your definitely not a king your a fish, that's what the f*ck you are, a little fish.

Oh my.

I asked him if he had a job because I was wondering if he was a spoiled little kid rather than someone who supported themself. Him bragging like that ticked me off a bit, because I couldn't help but think of how spoiled kids these days are. As for me, I will be getting the collector's edition because I am a true fan of R*.

And I am a blowfish.

I'm not overly pissed off by the content, seeing as it will all be available at some point anyway and/or is pointless and adds nothing to the game experience...

I don't have "a job" because i run my own business... It isn't just spoiled kids that are ok with it. Don't get me wrong, at first i was bothered by it, but as i have said in another thread... in this day and age (that's right, even "your favorite" game makers move with the times...) this sh*t is common, and if we weigh up all the things R* do (like ea etc) to make some extra revenue (the whole point essentially, without revenue we'd be listening to home made podcast's made by two Scottish brothers telling us about this game they want to make) up against what R* DONT do, that the others do... and R* still come off shining imo!

Leezy810
  • Leezy810

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:05 PM

Do you have a job?

Oh my.

I asked him if he had a job because I was wondering if he was a spoiled little kid rather than someone who supported themself. Him bragging like that ticked me off a bit, because I couldn't help but think of how spoiled kids are these days. As for me, I will be getting the collector's edition because I am a true fan of R*.

And I am a blowfish.

But they are milking the franchise. A preorder bonus map in cod adds a lot more value than a f*ckin blimp. Map packs add a lot more value to cod than the weapon and clothes we'll be getting for DLC nonstop in this game.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (Leezy810 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 18:05)

Do you have a job?

Oh my.

And I am a blowfish.

But they are milking the franchise. A preorder bonus map in cod adds a lot more value than a f*ckin blimp. Map packs add a lot more value to cod than the weapon and clothes we'll be getting for DLC nonstop in this game.

Lol f*ck COD.

TheWarzoneXL
  • TheWarzoneXL

Banging Michael's Housekeeper

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:16 PM

I have no problem with DLC, just as long as it's worth buying. GTA IV's episodes are worth buying. A new costume or gun that I'll never use is not worth buying.

Leezy810
  • Leezy810

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:16 PM

f*ck COD but even Activision doesn't rape there fan base as bad as Rockstar is by taking things out of the game and then reselling them as DLC/bonuses. How many photos have we seen of the blimp? Now it's a preorder bonus. Which really isn't a preorder bonus as it will just be packaged with every version of the game unless you but used or through the marketplace. But it's so fun entering a sh*t ton of codes before starting up your game for a bunch of weak bonuses.

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (Leezy810 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 15:16)
f*ck COD but even Activision doesn't rape there fan base as bad as Rockstar is by taking things out of the game and then reselling them as DLC/bonuses. How many photos have we seen of the blimp? Now it's a preorder bonus. Which really isn't a preorder bonus as it will just be packaged with every version of the game unless you but used or through the marketplace. But it's so fun entering a sh*t ton of codes before starting up your game for a bunch of weak bonuses.

Huh, when did they confirm that we could fly it, before today? We had NO indication that we could have flown it.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:27 PM Edited by gtamann123, 23 May 2013 - 11:31 PM.

I don't get where the resentment against rockstar is coming from. If you can't afford the collectors edition then boohoo (worlds smallest violin) It's not like your entitled to exclusive stuff unless you pony up the cash. Rockstar is a business. They can do whatever they want with the marketing and sale of their products.

Tampinha85
  • Tampinha85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:17 AM

We have cars, jets, submarines, bikes, planes, jet skis, trucks, etc. I dont give a f*ck if wont be flying that blimp, thought i think its kinda low to cut off content from the game to "sell it" as a preorder bonus.

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (gionascm2 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 20:47)
Not only does this forum make up less than 2% of the market that will be purchasing these special editions, but you can't ask hardcore GTA fans to do that. Hardcore fans will do anything to get extra content -- they are fanboys. These people will not miss out on V content/accessories just to preserve ethical business practices.

These town criers like the OP never succeed - haven't they learned this by now?

I'm a hardcore GTA fans and I won't be getting these special editions. Your argument is invalid.

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (top gear @ Friday, May 24 2013, 00:24)
QUOTE (gionascm2 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 20:47)
Not only does this forum make up less than 2% of the market that will be purchasing these special editions, but you can't ask hardcore GTA fans to do that. Hardcore fans will do anything to get extra content -- they are fanboys. These people will not miss out on V content/accessories just to preserve ethical business practices.

These town criers like the OP never succeed - haven't they learned this by now?

I'm a hardcore GTA fans and I won't be getting these special editions. Your argument is invalid.

Not really. It just doesn't apply to you. It's definitely not casual fans buying them.

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (MinnieMan121249 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 17:07)
I still can't believe they did this though.

Did what? Remove meaningless crap like 3 weapons and 2-3 exclusive tattoo's/stunts from the game to get people to pre-order?
How is that unbelievable when every single publisher does that, EVERY SINGLE PUBLISHER.
QUOTE (Leezy810 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 23:16)
f*ck CoD but even Activision doesn't rape there fan base as bad as Rockstar [...]

Now we even have people that claim Rockstar is worse than EA and Activision? suicidal.gif

MrcTOtheJ
  • MrcTOtheJ

Cleaning the Trash since '94

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:39 AM

Lol at the guy saying Rockstar is milking the franchise...and CoD isn't? CoD does this same stuff, but allot more often, on top of releaseing the damn same game with some reskins here and there, and some reformated levels. Oh my but the Mo-Cap dogs in Ghosts! It's a whole new level 10/10 Activision! suicidal.gif I can't even take you seriously.

Anyhow onto the topic at hand Rockstar did this with RDR, and MP3, really who ever didn't expect this was kidding them selves. I have both of those games without any of the Pre-Order/Special edition content and I feel as if I got my money's worth and then some. So yeah I'll be geting the Colector's Edition as I planed from the start with GTAV first Collector's edition I've ever goten as well too. Mainly for the physical items, like the Hat, the Lock bag, Blueprint map (in adition to the normal one it seems that most GTAs come with) etc. The early acess to thoese cars and guns, and some special ingame threads are nice little bonus' as well so why not? I'd be geting this with or without the ingame stuff.

Better value than the last Special Ed. I considered IMO. Skyim's Same price but all it got was a statue of Alduin that, in all honesty should have only bumped it up to $90-ish dollars I'd have goten it if it was only $90.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:41 AM

No OP... OP IT'S YOUR FAULT. IT'S NOBODIES FAULT BUT YOURS

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (Tampinha85 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 00:17)
We have cars, jets, submarines, bikes, planes, jet skis, trucks, etc. I dont give a f*ck if wont be flying that blimp, thought i think its kinda low to cut off content from the game to "sell it" as a preorder bonus.

This pretty much sums up how i see it.

By the time the game hits a f*cking blimp will be the last of anyone's concerns... Seeing as (like pointed out here already) anyone that buys the game new will get the blimp anyway, we will all have the blimp... and i bet minimal numbers of people run for it as soon as the load the game... and i bet not many use it more than once... its a pissy blimp that will go at like 20mph lol....

If GTA had no other air vehicles then maybe id be wetting my knickers over the blimp...but gta will have heles...planes....f*cking fighter jets!!! screw the blimp ffs lol!

I will use my little slip with the code on it from the box as roach for my first round of zoots to go with V lol.

Ben73
  • Ben73

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:31 AM

My game shop with my preorder rang me up as I was looking at these threads. They say that they have been allocated 9 Collectors editions, they then rang the first 9 people to preorder the game asking who wants the collectors edition. I was number 8 so, Im gonna go it.

Some might think it's a waste of money or whatever, but im not a tight ass. Might as well spend my income on stuff I like

Liberty2k7
  • Liberty2k7

Welcome to Burger Shot, Mo' F**kaa!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:43 AM

F**k me, its hard to breathe on GTA forums today with all the animosity. At first I as quite surprised Rockstar had put some exclusive content in the special editions, but its not what people think. Rather than excluding content from the 'vanilla' game, as some of you butthurt ones are calling it, rockstar are just including some new features with these editions. Technology has evolved now in a way that enables Rockstar to give not only physical items, but digital content as well. Rather than see this as a negative, people should be grateful that rockstar have opened the possibility of even more in-game features. The game is going to be massively detailed regardless of what version you buy. Just calm down and go with the flow. Rockstar always deliver in the end.

Rant over.

bowling...?
  • bowling...?

Turkey

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:09 AM

It's not anyone's fault whether they're buying it or not. Nobody had control over what content would be packaged with the different editions. I'm still sticking with the regular edition though.

kudoboi
  • kudoboi

HI

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:32 AM

i have a feeling that most of the fans on this forum are below 16 judging by the "umad" posts

gonnaenodaethat
  • gonnaenodaethat

Yellow Car!!!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:34 AM

To quote R*:

"Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar"

And today they have proven that it is indeed all about the Benjamins with the ridiculous prices they are pursuing for these so called Limited Editions & no indication of how many they are producing.

Very proud that GTA V is being made in my home toon but as my forum name says:

Gonnaenodaethat

-How?

-Just Gonnae no

Angellorus
  • Angellorus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE (kudoboi @ Friday, May 24 2013, 02:32)
i have a feeling that most of the fans on this forum are below 16 judging by the "umad" posts

Sadly yes
and btw i'm shocked with this BULLsh*t

slumdunder
  • slumdunder

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:10 AM

i don't know how many of you guys buy the rockstar pass for these games, but they generally give you all the DLC if you do. they did for LA noire and for MP3. Cheaper than buying them all separately and probably cheaper than preordering the special editions (since they'll release more DLC later anyways and you'll get the rockstar pass anyways even if you buy the collectors editions).

My bet would be that these special/collectors additions are only worth it if you want the physical things that come with them, e.g. the map (which I admit is pretty cool) or any of the other swag.

luis klebitz bellic
  • luis klebitz bellic

FU*K THATS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN I GET CARELESS PAPA

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:57 AM

Keeping it FREE ain't nuttin, you ain't gotta like it cause the hood gone love it
You ain't gotta like it cause the hood gone love it suicidal.gif suicidal.gif

i can only afford the standard so all hope for cheats colgate.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users