Photo

xlive/xliveless crashes game.

3 replies to this topic
FuzeDzn
  • FuzeDzn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:05 PM

Hi, So i got GTA IV and thought id install some mods.. I had loads installed & it worked fine but installed one more and the game stopped working.. i thought i'd reinstall the game(steam) and do the mods again to check what i had installed etc.. Now when i try to mod the game xlive/xliveless crashes the game when it tries to load the save... It never happened before and is the same files etc...

Im running 1.0.7.0 on Win 7 64-bit

Any help would be awesome so i can get shooting down hoes again wink.gif
- Fuze

bettythebomber
  • bettythebomber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (FuzeDzn @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 14:05)
Hi, So i got GTA IV and thought id install some mods.. I had loads installed & it worked fine but installed one more and the game stopped working.. i thought i'd reinstall the game(steam) and do the mods again to check what i had installed etc.. Now when i try to mod the game xlive/xliveless crashes the game when it tries to load the save... It never happened before and is the same files etc...

- Fuze

same problem here.. i was told that by installing it.. it would be the answer to all my problems and i can import things with ease

so i did that, i used framework, got the latest xlive and put it in correct folder.. used sparkiv to import and rebuild etc...

and bingo im glitched and cant do screw all

FuzeDzn
  • FuzeDzn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:14 AM

QUOTE (bettythebomber @ Tuesday, Jun 4 2013, 00:08)
QUOTE (FuzeDzn @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 14:05)

- Fuze

same problem here.. i was told that by installing it.. it would be the answer to all my problems and i can import things with ease

so i did that, i used framework, got the latest xlive and put it in correct folder.. used sparkiv to import and rebuild etc...

and bingo im glitched and cant do screw all

Well i worked out that the problem i was having was that xlive wouldn't load the save game because it had been saved before so there was SGTA400 & SGTA412.

Xeorage
  • Xeorage

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:13 PM

I had a similar issue to this, but I'm not sure if it is exactly the same thing.

Anyway, I was installing loads of car mods and checking them one at a time in game. Then I installed I think it was a 1969 Dodge Charger, after getting in the game it appeared to be fine. I parked the car in one of the save spaces and exited the game, next time I went on the game crashed after being in-game for about 2 minutes. This happened every single time I loaded the game. Sometimes the game would crash just loading the save.

Anyway I found out that car models can cause the game to crash if the model file is affected, and that to fix it you need to remove the affected car model file and then start a new game or if you can, go into the game and get it out of any save spaces then save the game again (even if you replaced the car model with the original, do it anyway).

That fixed it for me and any time I've had that problem, I've followed the same procedure and it's always worked.

As I said, not sure if it is the same issue but if it helps it helps!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users