Photo

The next GTA needs to be in Dubai

35 replies to this topic
GtaIIIFanBoy
  • GtaIIIFanBoy

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:38 AM

i think the only city that would have a chance of being a gta location would be London anywhere else would not suit Gta At all tbh. even with that being said i 100% think it should stay in the states.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Born to Lose, Live to Win

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:50 PM Edited by Majestic81, 24 May 2013 - 04:44 PM.

I actually went to Dubai a few years ago. f*cking horrible! the people there are c*nts, hot ass dry weather, and dont get me started on the traffic. i used to drive at 6AM and still have to wait for at least 3-4 hours for the traffic to get moving. i could leave my car, go get something to eat from a nearby store, get back and the traffic would still be the same. not to mention the retarded female drivers they have there, (you know if they could be botherd to remove all that black clothes they put on their faces they wouldn't have sucked so much at driving) and if you try to tell them to hurry the f*ck up, or honk your horn you would be called names and probably get yourself in trouble with the local authorities for harassing their women. sarcasm.gif and any form of alcohol is illegal and you'll probably be put in jail for it.

So yeah enough of my ranting. but this isn't a good location. and R* stated they wouldnt make a GTA outside of the US. since the whole idea of the series centers around the american dream.

acmilano
  • acmilano

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:24 AM

Anybody played Spec Ops:The Line? It show some good scenery of Dubai,

Basically,it would be impossible to have standalone GTA there. but it would be good as a DLC or expansion,like Fallout/Elder Scrolls expansion with the additional map and new missions, as a contrast to some more poorer city in basic game like maybe Detroit. We would have regular gangs and syndicates in more grimmy story in Detroit while Dubai section would be TBOGT blitz addition with expensive cars,plains,ships and guns,and dealing with higher class of enemies meaning intelligent services,oil sheiks,russian oligarhs,terrorist groups and megacorporations. Protagonist could have call for a private plain to take him there on request of Jusuf Amir or his father and to take some high profile competition in there.After that you can get involved with CIA,megacorps etc for some 25-28 missions with assasinations,stealth robberies,VIP protection,allusions on Arab Spring and War on Terror and high speed chasing. Include some racing,maybe even Formula one race(its actuallu in Bahrain but you can take some artistic licence) and sky diving from those expensive hotels and it could be a good add on. Also, location could be probably better used for AGENT becouse it would be better suited for that genre.

L.S.P.D.
  • L.S.P.D.

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:17 AM

Would rather have it in Vice City or Tokyo

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Basketballs don't hold grudges.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:15 AM

Some places a GTA could take place

In USA:
Dallas
Detroit
Seattle
Las Vegas
Boston
Chicago

Out of USA:
Tokyo
Hong Kong
London
Paris
Bejing
Toronto
Shanghai

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE (ChocoFrosty @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 22:38)
They're just trying to build up large home for business and tourism before their oil money runs out.

Well, actually Dubai gets only 5-6% of his money from oil (2009).
It was much higher years ago, but not anymore.

Can't find it back, but it was a trustful source.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users