Photo

LS TLAD Chapter

41 replies to this topic
Dont_Mess_69
  • Dont_Mess_69

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:06 PM

As it was said, I believe even quoted, one or more GTA IV characters will return in V. Not main protagonists or antagonists, and most likely not supporting characters. But as we've seen, a west coast chapter of The Lost Motorcycle Club seem to occupy a large part of Trevor's life. So, which Liberty Chapter members would you like to see return? Angus, Ashley, Terry?

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:08 PM

Any members we know about that belong to TLAD MC are all from Alderney. Most of them born and raised. I highly doubt any characters from IV that belong to the Alderney MC chapter will return. Maybe Ashley since she's just lost in her own mind and she'd the kind of person I'd see turned out to be a complete meth whore in V for the LS chapter. Besides that, I don't think we'll see any familiar faces.

Rjeev142
  • Rjeev142

Snitches get stitches

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (Dont_Mess_69 @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 22:06)
As it was said, I believe even quoted, one or more GTA IV characters will return in V. Not main protagonists or antagonists, and most likely not supporting characters. But as we've seen, a west coast chapter of The Lost Motorcycle Club seem to occupy a large part of Trevor's life. So, which Liberty Chapter members would you like to see return? Angus, Ashley, Terry?

Dave Grossman lol.

In all seriousness, I'd like to see Angus return. I always thought he was a cool guy despite having no function of his legs.

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

Ashley might be dead for all we know, after her last call to Johnny (were she claims about suicide and sh*t) she doesn't answer at all or call.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:51 PM

I would a bit disappointed if there wasn't at least ONE character from the Alderney chapter returning. Maybe it could be a more minor character like Terry or Clay.

rjmthe2nd
  • rjmthe2nd

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:25 AM

Trevor could sell stuff to Ashley.

his number #1 Customer.

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:57 AM

I think TLaD was one of the worst DLCs I have ever seen on a 360 game.

BoGT was great, but after I completed TLaD, I never played it again. Total garbage and I sincerely hope any V DLC completely and utterly disregards any kind of TLaD reference in any which way possible.

It was absolutely terrible.

JohnMonroe85
  • JohnMonroe85

God of Helfire...

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE (RichyB @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 00:57)

BoGT was great, but after I completed TLaD, I never played it again. Total garbage and I sincerely hope any V DLC completely and utterly disregards any kind of TLaD reference in any which way possible.

I find your lack of taste disturbing!

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:36 AM

I hope Ashley doesn't return, I really didn't like her as a character, she kinda just annoyed me.

Perhaps Thomas Stubbs will return.

yakprince
  • yakprince

Doughboy

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:07 AM

I myself actually found the story for TLAD to be more enjoyable than BoGT, But Ashley sure would be one hell of a customer for Trevor.

MikeyBelic
  • MikeyBelic

Head Lad

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE (yakprince @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 05:07)
I myself actually found the story for TLAD to be more enjoyable than BoGT, But Ashley sure would be one hell of a customer for Trevor.

The story was good, the controls just sucked ass.

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:16 AM

You wash yore mouth out with SOAP!

No. Check that.

Hydrochloric acid.

Seriously? The "worst" DLC? I take it you've never heard of HORSE ARMOR! sh*t, even Call of Duty has more suck-ass DLC than Rockstar ever even COULD. I mean, come on, one good level out of five and no campaign content whatsoever. And Battlefield's even WORSE. At least CoD has more than just multiplayer levels - BF DLC is nothing but.

Not to mention TLAD made riding a motorcycle FUN. Johnny could plow into trucks and even bowl over smaller cars just using his chopper. Niko hits a pebble on a Faggio, falls on his ass, and busts his head on the pavement even through his helmet. He might be a badass war vet who can handle a Patriot but put some ape hangers in his hands and he's SCREWED.

RichyB
  • RichyB

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:22 AM

-------------

RichyB
  • RichyB

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:23 AM

QUOTE (ChrisMathers3501 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 06:16)

No. Check that.

Hydrochloric acid.

Seriously? The "worst" DLC? I take it you've never heard of HORSE ARMOR! sh*t, even Call of Duty has more suck-ass DLC than Rockstar ever even COULD. I mean, come on, one good level out of five and no campaign content whatsoever. And Battlefield's even WORSE. At least CoD has more than just multiplayer levels - BF DLC is nothing but.

Not to mention TLAD made riding a motorcycle FUN. Johnny could plow into trucks and even bowl over smaller cars just using his chopper. Niko hits a pebble on a Faggio, falls on his ass, and busts his head on the pavement even through his helmet. He might be a badass war vet who can handle a Patriot but put some ape hangers in his hands and he's SCREWED.

Oh yeah, ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone...the end.

That's a great DLC if ever I saw one.

man dragon
  • man dragon

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:24 AM

TLaD was streets ahead of TBoGT. It had a likable lead protagonist, a plethora of new weapons/vehicles and a tight-knit, well-defined story with good pacing. TBoGT was an absolute mess and had very little new content that changed how we approach/played the game; it's storyline was all over the place, never quite finding the right direction, not to mention the hypocritical mess that was Luis Lopez.

I'd love to see returning characters from the Alderney chapter of The Lost. I think it's perfectly set up for us to see one or two of them.

RichyB
  • RichyB

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:27 AM

QUOTE (man dragon @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 07:24)
TLaD was streets ahead of TBoGT. It had a likable lead protagonist, a plethora of new weapons/vehicles and a tight-knit, well-defined story with good pacing. TBoGT was an absolute mess and had very little new content that changed how we approach/played the game; it's storyline was all over the place, never quite finding the right direction, not to mention the hypocritical mess that was Luis Lopez.

I'd love to see returning characters from the Alderney chapter of The Lost. I think it's perfectly set up for us to see one or two of them.

I think we will see it, a gang in TLaD has been referenced in a V trailer. (Not sure which, the game was too boring for my brain to engage).

So we probably will see it, it's just a sh*t sandwich I will have to munch down while playing.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE (RichyB @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 23:27)
QUOTE (man dragon @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 07:24)

I think we will see it, a gang in TLaD has been referenced in a V trailer. (Not sure which, the game was too boring for my brain to engage).

So we probably will see it, it's just a sh*t sandwich I will have to munch down while playing.

Don't worry, we'll get to bash those pussies.

On the whole I found the Lost MC to be a bunch of wimps. Billy and Clay were the only real hardcore badass bikers of the bunch. I hope they bring the guy in the f*cking wheelchair back just so we can set him on fire. You can't ride, you're not a biker anymore asshole, you're a parapalegic.

man dragon
  • man dragon

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:45 AM

QUOTE (Cutter De Blanc @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 07:40)
I hope they bring the guy in the f*cking wheelchair back just so we can set him on fire. You can't ride, you're not a biker anymore asshole, you're a parapalegic.

I think you missed the entire point of the character.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:54 AM

I must've. They're a bunch of loser crybabies. That's all I took from it. I didn't ever try to get to know Angus, he was depressing as hell.

GTASeriesFan
  • GTASeriesFan

Realest GTA Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:04 AM

I agree. Extremely boring. No action and the story was so dark. There was no humor. TBoGT was an amazing DLC though. Amazing story and cool characters

GTASeriesFan

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:04 AM

Shame on you people. TLAD was brilliant.

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Previous Username: Bull12345Bull

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

Are you kidding me?! How was TLaD awful? Okay, I get it if you're not into the biker thing, but it was one of the best DLC's I've ever played, along with TBoGT!

OT: I don't see anyone returning from the Alderney chapter... maybe, maybe we will see Jim's wife, Jackie, and her kid? Since Jim died in the end of TLaD and Johnny was supposed to keep sending them money, maybe they moved to Los Santos?

Apart from the Lost MC, one returing character should be Rocco Pelosi... I'd LOVE to strike that piece of sh*t with a baseball bat in the head!

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:05 AM

QUOTE (RichyB @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 07:23)
QUOTE (ChrisMathers3501 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 06:16)

No. Check that.

Hydrochloric acid.

Oh yeah, ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone. Ride somewhere on a bike, kill someone...the end.

That's a great DLC if ever I saw one.

Drive somewhere. Kill someone. Drive somewhere. Kill someone. Big American titties. Drive somewhere. Kill someone. Complain about America. Drive somewhere. Kill someone. Jack motorcycle. Crash motorcycle and hurt self. Drive somewhere. Kill someone. Drive somewhere. Kill someone. Run from the cops. Drive somewhere. Steal a cop car. Drive somewhere. Go drinking with Roman. Drive somewhere. Go drinking with Brucie. Kill someone. Drive somewhere. Go drinking with Dwayne. Dive somewhere. Big American titties. Drive somewhere. Go drinking with Packie. Helicopter level. Drive somewhere. Kill someone. Go drinking with Jacob. Kill someone. Kill someone. Drive somewhere. Fly helicopter. Drive somewhere. Go drinking with girlfriend. Get laid. Drive somewhere. Kill someone. Drive somewhere. Kill someone. Get sick of going drinking with annoying friends and turn off phone. Kill someone. Drive somewhere. Titties.

Grand Theft Auto, since DAY. ONE. Has boiled down to "Drive somewhere. Kill someone. Drive somewhere."

The New Blueguy
  • The New Blueguy

Legend of the Heist

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:15 AM

I doubt anyone from TLaD is coming back. The way it ended was very final. Ashley more than likely won't return because they implied she committed suicide when she doesn't answer that last call. It would really kill the point of her ending.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:17 AM

I didn't think the DLC was bad, I just didn't find the majority of the Lost MC characters very likable. It was a story about unlikable people in a depressing situation.

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:29 AM

The only depressing people I can think of from TLAD were Billy and Brian.

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

Johanna Marston

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:36 AM

They're "The Lost", as in w/o "...and damned".

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:43 AM

What I find utter pathetic is people here hating on TLAD, oh no, a serious Biker story, f*ck you! You're the kind of people who were bitching about how The Lost were a bunch of racists before the game even came out, yet the same people dissing it as the same people who probably loved San Andreas because it let them pretend they's be real gangstaz!!! No surprise they also like TBOGT, all style over substance.

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:54 AM

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Monday, May 27 2013, 07:43)
What I find utter pathetic is people here hating on TLAD, oh no, a serious Biker story, f*ck you! You're the kind of people who were bitching about how The Lost were a bunch of racists before the game even came out, yet the same people dissing it as the same people who probably loved San Andreas because it let them pretend they's be real gangstaz!!! No surprise they also like TBOGT, all style over substance.

Amen.

Style over substance.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:05 AM

Loved TLaD can't see any of them returning in V though just wouldn't seem right to see Terry and Clay without Johnny.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users