Photo

Quantum Break

8 replies to this topic
JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

Developed exclusively for Xbox One, Quantum Break blurs the line between television and gameplay, integrating the two into one seamless, uniquely immersive experience. From Remedy Entertainment, the critically-acclaimed creators of Alan Wake and Max Payne comes a revolutionary entertainment experience that weaves the cinematic action of intense gameplay with the tension and drama of scripted television, creating a world where each has a direct impact on the other.

In Quantum Break, our desperate hero fights a highly personal battle to save the future before time literally runs out. As time breaks down, impossible, split second moments of destruction turn into epic stages of time powered action. The actions you take, and the choices you make, shape your experience as the narrative unfolds. As you play, a personalized ‘director’s cut’ of the show is created just for you, based on the decisions you make during the game.

Quantum Break will lead the new generation of interactive entertainment, as the show and game deliver a holistic entertainment experience made possible only on Xbox One.

Hope the ad breaks are only a quantum.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

Xbox One exclusive?
Are they serious?
Everyone's already getting a PS4 and then they release this?

I wish they made games like these for current gen consoles as I am not even getting a next gen console. icon13.gif

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:07 PM

In other news, sh*tting you not, Sam lake apologizes to PC Gamers and with the help of Humble Bundle, is pretty much giving the Collectors Editions of both Alan Wake and Alan Wake: American Nightmare to PC Gamers for $1, including any additional content such as Soundtracks, PDF Documents about the game, the video series made in the run up, etc

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:10 PM

So they just leave console gamers out of everything, don't they? icon13.gif

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:28 AM

user posted image

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (JOSEPH X @ Thursday, May 30 2013, 10:28)
user posted image

The cover looks nice biggrin.gif

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:56 PM

I nearly sh*t when I saw it during the may 21st event. It is like 90s FMV games revisited.
Until we get real actors as our playing pieces FMV games will never truly work IMO. There will always be that separation between the actor in the cut scenes and your character.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:14 PM

So this is basically a HD FMV game like we had in the Sega CD and 3DO days?

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:19 AM

It'll probably be quite awesome as a movie, but I'll probably watch it on YouTube as a movie (especially since I can't see myself getting the Xbox One). I'm not too crazy on playing extremely linear games that feel more like an interactive movie than a video game (especially if it's loaded with QTEs). Much more power to those that do enjoy experiences like this though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users