Photo

VC android savegame, help!

2 replies to this topic
mariano1239
  • mariano1239

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

Hi, some days ago i f*cked up my tablet and all my files are gone, i was playing vice city with a progress of 49%, so if someone can give me a link to download a savegame with that progress (not exactly, but more or less after all the love fist missions and that stuff) i searched on google but i cant find nothing.
Thanks and sorry for my english.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:57 PM

Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

Unfortunately-- Vice city is EXTREMELY non linear-- and the percentage is distributed in an oddball way--- for example just completing the 36 unique stunts will net you 24%

When the 2nd island opens there is ALOT of side missions available to you-- love fist is a side mission that can be done before or after ALOT of the missions.

I'm afraid if you just pick any old save at 49% you will either miss a sizable portion of the game or you will repeat alot of the game depending upon what you have completed and what the person who donated their save has completed.

Side missions include-- Avery Carrington, Love fist, Mitch baker, Umberto Robina (Cuban), Auntie (Haitian), Phil Casidy-- ALL of these can be done before or after much of the story missions.

Story missions include-- All vercetti estate missions and all Business missions (available after shakedown-- first Vercetti estate mission)

In my opinion you should try to find a save where the 2nd island has just been opened up or maybe one where shakedown (first vercetti mission is done) and none of the sides have been done-- yes you will repeat some of the game but you will avoid missing anything.

Unfortunately-- my save files are significantly past this--- I did host a starter save that has nothing done but has ALOT of money available.

Perhaps someone else has a file like the one I described above--- in hindsight-- I wish I had hosted a few more saves.

Spuds

mariano1239
  • mariano1239

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (Spuds725 @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 14:57)
Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

Unfortunately-- Vice city is EXTREMELY non linear-- and the percentage is distributed in an oddball way--- for example just completing the 36 unique stunts will net you 24%

When the 2nd island opens there is ALOT of side missions available to you-- love fist is a side mission that can be done before or after ALOT of the missions.

I'm afraid if you just pick any old save at 49% you will either miss a sizable portion of the game or you will repeat alot of the game depending upon what you have completed and what the person who donated their save has completed.

Side missions include-- Avery Carrington, Love fist, Mitch baker, Umberto Robina (Cuban), Auntie (Haitian), Phil Casidy-- ALL of these can be done before or after much of the story missions.

Story missions include-- All vercetti estate missions and all Business missions (available after shakedown-- first Vercetti estate mission)

In my opinion you should try to find a save where the 2nd island has just been opened up or maybe one where shakedown (first vercetti mission is done) and none of the sides have been done-- yes you will repeat some of the game but you will avoid missing anything.

Unfortunately-- my save files are significantly past this--- I did host a starter save that has nothing done but has ALOT of money available.

Perhaps someone else has a file like the one I described above--- in hindsight-- I wish I had hosted a few more saves.

Spuds

thanks for reply, you are right, anyway i finished all the missions yesterday and now i gonna do the side missions smile.gif
Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users