Photo

Favorite DJ

3 replies to this topic
The Big Smoke
  • The Big Smoke

Just ignore the bodies

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:34 PM

Who are some of the funniest, most memorable DJ's in the Grand Theft Auto series?

- Horrace "The Pacifist" Walsh (K-Jah from GTA III) "Anyway, enough of that stuff. Let's have a little more dope..."

- Fernando Martinez (Emotion 98.3 from Vice City) "Love is like a roller coaster. You pay a lot of money to be tossed around and before you know it, the ride is over and you are covered in vomit."

- Johnny "The Love Giant" Parkinson (Master Sounds from San Andreas) "There is no such thing as midgets. My brain is just a little more developed... than others."

- Mary-Beth Maybell (K Rose from San Andreas) "I stand by my man... They're all dead though."

- Sage (Radio X from San Andreas) "We are protesting by bobbing our heads up and down, by being angry, and not voting. We are really gonna make a difference."

- Luke (Fresh 105 from Vice City Stories) "Oliver, you can try your fat ass heart out and try to buy this bitch! You can't buy it, cause you ain't got enough f*ckin' money, and you got enough nuts to buy this bitch!"

- Couzin Ed (V-Rock from Vice City Stories) "Knives are cool, rock is cool, Couzing Ed is cool! Lazlow sucks! I love sluts!"

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

The computer DJ on Journey is the most memorable for me, then probably Lazlow (Chatterbox, V-Rock, WCTR, Integrity 2.0 etc.) and Sage (Radio X).

PreciousWall
  • PreciousWall

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:40 PM

Teriyaki-chan - Funami FM in GTA2, she talk nonsense but it hillarious and memorable

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:00 PM

Couzin Ed from VCS is still my favorite.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users