Photo

Identify Current/Last Vehicle Entered

35 replies to this topic
Imbaaaaaaaackniggers
  • Imbaaaaaaaackniggers

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:35 PM

no problem, if it were up to the admins they would have preffered u figured it out yourself, but u need other people to show u stuff to learn, that's how everyone learns

admins here try to block transfer of knowledge... sounds like nazi germany here or some sh*t... what a great place to be biggrin.gif

Billsy93
  • Billsy93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:43 PM

Yeah thanks once again,

Finally, the text is all working, however it displays when I'm in the car, I'd only like it to display if I'm outside the car on foot. I know there is a native function for C++ (something like IsCharOnFoot and it returns a boolean) however, you said don't use natives in C#?

Imbaaaaaaaackniggers
  • Imbaaaaaaaackniggers

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

I only meant avoid using them yourself, use scripthookdotnet wrapped code whenever possible, not all natives are wrapped by the scripthookdotnet, the class above are natives I wrapped but using scripthookdotnet native.function methods

C++, c# all the same u use native functions scripthookdotnet just organized them for easy use and allows communication to game with .net code

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

Packet from the PC Gaming Master Race

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (Imbaaaaaaaackni**ers @ Friday, May 24 2013, 08:35)
no problem, if it were up to the admins they would have preffered u figured it out yourself, but u need other people to show u stuff to learn, that's how everyone learns

admins here try to block transfer of knowledge... sounds like nazi germany here or some sh*t... what a great place to be biggrin.gif

Yeah, it had NOTHING to do with YOU posting nearly a HUNDRED pictures of your JUNK.

Billsy93, this is not "fear," of this BS. This is fact. And you too GTSADude, common sense? I don't understand what you mean by that?

I am simply trying to warn people, as I tried to do a long time ago about this person, don't mistake politeness as fear or lack of common sense. People give him credit for the things he does, which emboldens him to do this more. He chose to act to the way he does. That's why is continously banned.

Admins are not blocking the transfer of knowledge - that's his constant "woe is me" stuff that manipulates people into thinking he is interested in "helping." He's not, he wants to be idolized, that is all.

hbgkljhkljhkljhkljhjklhkljhkljh
  • hbgkljhkljhkljhkljhjklhkljhkljh

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:29 PM Edited by hbgkljhkljhkljhkljhjklhkljhkljh, 24 May 2013 - 07:33 PM.

QUOTE (PacketOVerload_x64Bit @ Friday, May 24 2013, 18:45)
QUOTE (Imbaaaaaaaackni**ers @ Friday, May 24 2013, 08:35)

Yeah, it had NOTHING to do with YOU posting nearly a HUNDRED pictures of your JUNK.

Billsy93, this is not "fear," of this BS. This is fact. And you too GTSADude, common sense? I don't understand what you mean by that?

I am simply trying to warn people, as I tried to do a long time ago about this person, don't mistake politeness as fear or lack of common sense. People give him credit for the things he does, which emboldens him to do this more. He chose to act to the way he does. That's why is continously banned.

Admins are not blocking the transfer of knowledge - that's his constant "woe is me" stuff that manipulates people into thinking he is interested in "helping." He's not, he wants to be idolized, that is all.

look u fa**ot, dont get me involved with you and your fa**ot friends that look at penis pictures

not my junk and i did not post that sh*t... and yes u fear me... u have never even experienced a virus from a gtaiv mod and yet u claim they are everywhere... u r a paranoid f*ckin loser and u r ignorant of everything and how things work... just shut your f*ckin mouth retard

or do u want satan to start messaging u again... i still havent found the time to do it but if u want me to disable your inbox i will fa**ot

@Billsy93

CODE
if (!Game.LocalPlayer.Character.isInVehicle) { //player is on foot }

or if u look at my script, u cann see i already have it setup so u can manage while on foot or in vehicle

CODE
if (Game.LocalPlayer.Character.isInVehicle) { //player is in car } else { //player on foot }

u just gotta put your code in the right place, my script is already setup for this wink.gif

nixolas1
  • nixolas1

Creator/Destroyer

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:05 AM Edited by nixolas1, 06 June 2013 - 12:10 AM.

Well, this is a fun place! biggrin.gif
So much fuzz over a so simple script... Interesting.

So, billy, you want a script which displays a blip on the last vehicle you were in?
Lets see, maybe something like this ( havent tested):

CODE
 //define these at top, as global variables, not in main.

Vehicle veh;
 Blip blip;
 bool gotten=false;
 f32 x,y,z,xx,yy,zz,d;
 ///...

Ped ped=GetPlayerPed();
 if(IsCharInAnyCar(ped)){ //player in car, save it for later and remove blip if exists
  if(DoesBlipExist(blip))RemoveBlip(blip);
  GetCarCharIsUsing(ped, &veh);
  gotten=true;
 }else if(DoesVehicleExist(veh)){ //player not in car and vehicle exists
  if(gotten){
             AddBlipForCar(veh, &blip);
    ChangeBlipNameFromAscii(blip, "My Car");
    ChangeBlipSprite(blip, BLIP_GARAGE);
    ChangeBlipScale(blip, 0.5f);
    ChangeBlipColour(blip, 5);
    gotten=false;
  }
  GetCharCoordinates(ped, &x, &y, &z);
  GetCarCoordinates(veh, &xx, &yy, &zz);
  GetDistanceBetweenCoords3D(x,y,z,xx,yy,zz,&d);
  if(d<5){ //the vehicle is close
   if(GetKeyState(0x59)< 0){ //pressing Y
    OpenCarDoor(veh, (eVehicleDoor)0); //should be 0 or 1, dunno
    ForceVehicleLights(veh, (eVehicleLights)0); //no idea what number it is, but 0 seems logical
   }
   else PrintStringWithLiteralStringNow( "STRING", "Press Y to Open Your Car Door", 500, 1 );
  }
 }

Has blips, opening doors and some stuff i saw was discussed here. (C++, scripthook).

EDIT: oh, i see you had already made some stuff in C#, well, you can decide tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users