Gta V is boredom proof

152 replies to this topic
redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (douggoud @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 20:32)
I played Gran Turismo 5 over the course of 2 years (not straight obviously), and I logged in 80 some hours in Just Cause 2 (yeah, JC2, deal with it, I love blowing sh*t up). V, I suspect that I'll log in about the same amount of time in single player and multiplayer over the course of a year and a half or so give or take. There is so much to do, I doubt I'll get bored of it very fast. And once I get bored of something in SP, just make it more fun by doing it with your friends in MP (ex: exploring the ocean/countryside by yourself is fun, but doing it with friends will probably be even more fun, along with driving around, and then having dog fights in fighter jets and all that). The game has seemingly limitless opportunities to entertain yourself, as well as stuff to do with friends. It's no wonder why I've never been so hyped for a game like I have V. I'm sure it won't be 100% as great as I think it is, but it'll be pretty damn close. So while V isn't exactly "boredom proof", it's gonna be about as close as you can get to it I'm sure.

QUOTE (redx165 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 20:20)
QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 09:40)
QUOTE (redx165 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 13:05)
QUOTE (TheIllaDopest @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 01:32)
QUOTE (wwinterj @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 01:03)
QUOTE (r0eladn @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 01:19)
Replay value for me depends all on the multiplayer.

You poor, poor soul. tounge.gif

??? Poor soul? You do know this game MP is gonna be huge right? The way I've played in tournaments with R* Devs in IV, RDR and MP3, Im sure V's mp is gonna be nothing short of a masterpiece. I dont get why people hate on mp. If it dont suit you dont play it. But you guys have to go far as to insult us by saying "only COD kids play multiplayer, true fans stick to sp" (not just referring to you btw). R* made and gave us multiplayer for a reason and if you havent played it thats your loss but dont knock it til you've tried it.....at least free mode

Only people that go into MP right away isn't a TRUE FAN. GTA was never a MP game. It's only a SP game. GTA 1 until GTA VCS was only SP. GTA IV MP was a fail. I rather them focus on ONLY SP then MP.

Someone who chooses to play multiplayer first isn't any less of fan than someone who prefers singleplayer. GTA is a game for all. Why segregate people into a "lesser" group?

I prefer singleplayer, but I would rather GTA V be as accommodating as it can possibly be. There are people who want more than just a singleplayer experience. It's up to R* to provide that.

Also I don't to see how GTA IV's multiplayer can be deemed a failure when it's consistently ranked up with the most played multiplayer games this generation.

Anyway it's impossible for any game to be "boredom proof". If that were true we'd never buy other games. Sure we may come back to them after a hiatus because we may like them alot, but no game is truly "boredom proof".

I can see GTA V offering many months of entertainment like GTA IV, SA, VC etc did, but there'll become a point where we'll get sick of doing the same things over and over again. It's in our nature and goes back to our childhood.

How many of you guys remember having an awesome toy, but after playing with it so much you got bored and wanted something else? As humans we always want more. GTA V may very well be the game that defines this generation, but it wont be immune. No damn way.

I'm not really calling them a lesser group. Most people that go to MP first are casual gamers. Most of this generation is casual gamers. The reason GTA IV is played alot is cause we haven't had a GTA game for a long time. GTA V will truly be a better MP game but it shouldn't just focus on it.

You're at this sh*t again dude? You need to stop, like now. dozingoff.gif

I find it how the only people that are getting mad are the people who only play MP games. I never said that MP isn't good. I just said you're not a true gta fan if you go straight to MP first without play SP.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (redx165 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 20:36)
I played Gran Turismo 5 over the course of 2 years (not straight obviously), and I logged in 80 some hours in Just Cause 2 (yeah, JC2, deal with it, I love blowing sh*t up). V, I suspect that I'll log in about the same amount of time in single player and multiplayer over the course of a year and a half or so give or take. There is so much to do, I doubt I'll get bored of it very fast. And once I get bored of something in SP, just make it more fun by doing it with your friends in MP (ex: exploring the ocean/countryside by yourself is fun, but doing it with friends will probably be even more fun, along with driving around, and then having dog fights in fighter jets and all that). The game has seemingly limitless opportunities to entertain yourself, as well as stuff to do with friends. It's no wonder why I've never been so hyped for a game like I have V. I'm sure it won't be 100% as great as I think it is, but it'll be pretty damn close. So while V isn't exactly "boredom proof", it's gonna be about as close as you can get to it I'm sure.

??? Poor soul? You do know this game MP is gonna be huge right? The way I've played in tournaments with R* Devs in IV, RDR and MP3, Im sure V's mp is gonna be nothing short of a masterpiece. I dont get why people hate on mp. If it dont suit you dont play it. But you guys have to go far as to insult us by saying "only COD kids play multiplayer, true fans stick to sp" (not just referring to you btw). R* made and gave us multiplayer for a reason and if you havent played it thats your loss but dont knock it til you've tried it.....at least free mode

Only people that go into MP right away isn't a TRUE FAN. GTA was never a MP game. It's only a SP game. GTA 1 until GTA VCS was only SP. GTA IV MP was a fail. I rather them focus on ONLY SP then MP.

Someone who chooses to play multiplayer first isn't any less of fan than someone who prefers singleplayer. GTA is a game for all. Why segregate people into a "lesser" group?

I prefer singleplayer, but I would rather GTA V be as accommodating as it can possibly be. There are people who want more than just a singleplayer experience. It's up to R* to provide that.

Also I don't to see how GTA IV's multiplayer can be deemed a failure when it's consistently ranked up with the most played multiplayer games this generation.

Anyway it's impossible for any game to be "boredom proof". If that were true we'd never buy other games. Sure we may come back to them after a hiatus because we may like them alot, but no game is truly "boredom proof".

I can see GTA V offering many months of entertainment like GTA IV, SA, VC etc did, but there'll become a point where we'll get sick of doing the same things over and over again. It's in our nature and goes back to our childhood.

How many of you guys remember having an awesome toy, but after playing with it so much you got bored and wanted something else? As humans we always want more. GTA V may very well be the game that defines this generation, but it wont be immune. No damn way.

I'm not really calling them a lesser group. Most people that go to MP first are casual gamers. Most of this generation is casual gamers. The reason GTA IV is played alot is cause we haven't had a GTA game for a long time. GTA V will truly be a better MP game but it shouldn't just focus on it.

I find it how the only people that are getting mad are the people who only play MP games. I never said that MP isn't good. I just said you're not a true gta fan if you go straight to MP first without play SP.

Now before I start this, let me just say that I am neutral. I am on either side.
But I feel like GTA isn't an SP-ONLY game. The only reasons that I can think of for GTA not being online back in the day is simple. Multiplayer wasn't in vogue when III, VC, and SA were in production. Online connection and an actual Live-esque system wasn't even invented for the PS2 I don't believe until a few years before the system was replaced by the PS3. III had no sense of multiplayer, and same with VC, because a two-player system would've seemed clunky and useless for the small map areas. Even in SA, the two-player multiplayer seemed clunky and failed because of the dog-like system that it used. One person couldn't get out of the view of the other, and to many players it didn't matter. To online gamers however, it wasn't what they were looking for. Actual multiplayer for IV was amazing, and i'm not going to bitch about it. I lost HUNDREDS of hours of my life to Cops N' Crooks, Deathmatch, and Free Mode. It's awful now with all of the modders on there now, but back in the Glory Day's of it, it couldn't be touched. I'm a die-hard GTA fan any day of the week, and i'll always go up to bat on it, but saying somebody liking multiplayer GTA not a real fan.... That's ignorance.

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (Blingy @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 20:42)

Now before I start this, let me just say that I am neutral. I am on either side.
But I feel like GTA isn't an SP-ONLY game. The only reasons that I can think of for GTA not being online back in the day is simple. Multiplayer wasn't in vogue when III, VC, and SA were in production. Online connection and an actual Live-esque system wasn't even invented for the PS2 I don't believe until a few years before the system was replaced by the PS3. III had no sense of multiplayer, and same with VC, because a two-player system would've seemed clunky and useless for the small map areas. Even in SA, the two-player multiplayer seemed clunky and failed because of the dog-like system that it used. One person couldn't get out of the view of the other, and to many players it didn't matter. To online gamers however, it wasn't what they were looking for. Actual multiplayer for IV was amazing, and i'm not going to bitch about it. I lost HUNDREDS of hours of my life to Cops N' Crooks, Deathmatch, and Free Mode. It's awful now with all of the modders on there now, but back in the Glory Day's of it, it couldn't be touched. I'm a die-hard GTA fan any day of the week, and i'll always go up to bat on it, but saying somebody liking multiplayer GTA not a real fan.... That's ignorance.

I'm not saying if you like MP your not a GTA fan. I'm saying if you go STRAIGHT to MP and ignore the SP you're just a causal gamer and in fact not a true fan.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (redx165 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 20:45)

I'm not saying if you like MP your not a GTA fan. I'm saying if you go STRAIGHT to MP and ignore the SP you're just a causal gamer and in fact not a true fan.

Well that's only in one's opinion. I wouldn't go off to say that you aren't a TRUE FAN as you say if you don't enjoy SP as much as MP, but I would say that the fan likes being dropped in the middle of the action instantly instead of working for it. It's not that they aren't a casual either, just people like being able to do anything, and everything at the start of the game. Maybe they don't have patience, or maybe their friend doesn't want to go through the entire game yet. Maybe they just want to let off some steam and play with friends. Whatever the reason be, it doesn't mean they aren't a TRUE FAN. It just means they look for other things than others.

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (Blingy @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 20:50)

Well that's only in one's opinion. I wouldn't go off to say that you aren't a TRUE FAN as you say if you don't enjoy SP as much as MP, but I would say that the fan likes being dropped in the middle of the action instantly instead of working for it. It's not that they aren't a casual either, just people like being able to do anything, and everything at the start of the game. Maybe they don't have patience, or maybe their friend doesn't want to go through the entire game yet. Maybe they just want to let off some steam and play with friends. Whatever the reason be, it doesn't mean they aren't a TRUE FAN. It just means they look for other things than others.

The thing is GTA has always been about Single Player. Someone made a thread if you wouldn't mine GTA V having MP. Most of the people say they wouldn't care. GTA has never been about MP. You have to work your way up and unlock things. I already hate the fact they open up the island so casual players don't have to work their way through the game to unlock. But since it will look like a real play with no annoying water in the way I might change my opinion on that. That's the problem with casual gamers. They want everything here and now. They are the reason gaming is slowly ruining itself with the same things over and over again. The thing is GTA never was about MP so if you don't enjoy it you'll still a true fan but if you don't enjoy the SP ( The core element of GTA ) then you shouldn't play GTA.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (redx165 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 20:57)

The thing is GTA has always been about Single Player. Someone made a thread if you wouldn't mine GTA V having MP. Most of the people say they wouldn't care. GTA has never been about MP. You have to work your way up and unlock things. I already hate the fact they open up the island so casual players don't have to work their way through the game to unlock. But since it will look like a real play with no annoying water in the way I might change my opinion on that. That's the problem with casual gamers. They want everything here and now. They are the reason gaming is slowly ruining itself with the same things over and over again. The thing is GTA never was about MP so if you don't enjoy it you'll still a true fan but if you don't enjoy the SP ( The core element of GTA ) then you shouldn't play GTA.

While I do agree with some things you say (the Island being opened up mostly, that bothers me too), I just think you aren't understanding online gaming. Yes, GTA wasn't made with multiplayer in mind, but keep in mind that multiplayer gaming wasn't big on consoles. In fact, most consoles that GTA was made for didn't HAVE multiplayer. Had multiplayer been made back then, who knows? You can't say GTA wasn't made for it because IV online wasn't grammy-nominating. It was the first of it's kind, and IV was the birth child of many lost nights. I can't sit here and say had Online been implemented into PS2, VC, III, AND SA would've have Online features on it in a heartbeat. They didn't though, and Online didn't become really big until the big three were introduced (360, PS3, and Wii). So to say you aren't a true fan of GTA if you go to Online and all of that, that's kinda... childish.

douggoud
  • douggoud

Peacemaker

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:04 PM

What if we feel like playing online with our friends first then? We aren't "true GTA fans" if we don't play in SP for a second? What kind of bullsh*t logic is this? I love SP, I obviously spend more time in SP the MP, but your logic is complete sh*t dude. dozingoff.gif

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

^All aboard the Motherf*cking Quote Train! *Chugga-chugga, choo-choo!*

Really, every game gets boring after a certain amount of time. However, there are games out there that have a very high longevity. GTA SA is an example of that. Even though I don't too often these days, I can still have quite a bit of fun with it after playing it for over six years now.

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (Blingy @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 21:03)

While I do agree with some things you say (the Island being opened up mostly, that bothers me too), I just think you aren't understanding online gaming. Yes, GTA wasn't made with multiplayer in mind, but keep in mind that multiplayer gaming wasn't big on consoles. In fact, most consoles that GTA was made for didn't HAVE multiplayer. Had multiplayer been made back then, who knows? You can't say GTA wasn't made for it because IV online wasn't grammy-nominating. It was the first of it's kind, and IV was the birth child of many lost nights. I can't sit here and say had Online been implemented into PS2, VC, III, AND SA would've have Online features on it in a heartbeat. They didn't though, and Online didn't become really big until the big three were introduced (360, PS3, and Wii). So to say you aren't a true fan of GTA if you go to Online and all of that, that's kinda... childish.

GTA got big back in the PS2 days cause of the freedom it gave you. One of the very few games that did that. Even if they did have online back then they wouldn't of needed it seeing as how not many games gave you lots of freedom like GTA did. Online got big around the MW2 time. After that you seen how big COD got. COD is one of the few games that is more known then GTA. All I say is if you play MP before you play SP you're not a true fan. Since most GTA games didn't have MP we were force to play GTA and learn the map in Single Player. Then you get the negative side of MP. After years down the road there won't be many people playing it. COD shows you that. Look at the older games. Less and less play it.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (redx165 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 21:10)

GTA got big back in the PS2 days cause of the freedom it gave you. One of the very few games that did that. Even if they did have online back then they wouldn't of needed it seeing as how not many games gave you lots of freedom like GTA did. Online got big around the MW2 time. After that you seen how big COD got. COD is one of the few games that is more known then GTA. All I say is if you play MP before you play SP you're not a true fan. Since most GTA games didn't have MP we were force to play GTA and learn the map in Single Player. Then you get the negative side of MP. After years down the road there won't be many people playing it. COD shows you that. Look at the older games. Less and less play it.

Yes, they didn't have Online back then so you did have to learn the map and whatnot through SP, but you're going to sit there and say that when SA was in it's infancy, and we have a Live-type system back then for the PS2, they wouldn't have even TOUCHED the idea of Free Roam and whatnot? I know for a fact R* would've. They did for IV, and that was a step BACK in the wrong direction. True, they did take a lot of features out so they could implement Online, but like somebody else said in this topic it's ranked pretty high on Online. Although they may have lost customers (like yourself) who purely play the game to do things that we would normally get killed for in real life, the ideals and normality of gaming is changing. People want to do whatever Online, and they want to do it with people.

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

GTA IV still isn't boring after 6 years.

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (Blingy @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 21:17)

Yes, they didn't have Online back then so you did have to learn the map and whatnot through SP, but you're going to sit there and say that when SA was in it's infancy, and we have a Live-type system back then for the PS2, they wouldn't have even TOUCHED the idea of Free Roam and whatnot? I know for a fact R* would've. They did for IV, and that was a step BACK in the wrong direction. True, they did take a lot of features out so they could implement Online, but like somebody else said in this topic it's ranked pretty high on Online. Although they may have lost customers (like yourself) who purely play the game to do things that we would normally get killed for in real life, the ideals and normality of gaming is changing. People want to do whatever Online, and they want to do it with people.

I like this respond. I can't help but agree with this.

wantthegreen
  • wantthegreen

Grove street. Home.

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (redx165 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 21:29)

LOL didnt read

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (redx165 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 21:29)

Well thank you for having a normal argument that actually made sense on this forum, and not being a scumbag about somebody arguing your opinion.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Oceans in the back, Porsches in the front

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:35 PM

Dat quote train doe.

I agree with gtamad8. There is something about running pedestrians over in IV that still hasn't gotten old. I can't wait to do the same in V.

Afrojacked
  • Afrojacked

I lift heavy things up, and put them down.

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:43 PM

I will be puting atleast 1000 hours into GTA V smile.gif

gta5freemode4eva
  • gta5freemode4eva

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

Im not going to touch the single player campaign until me and my friends have spent loads of hours on MP having a laugh in the GTA universe. I am a true GTA fan and so are my friends.

OT - GTA V wont get boring for AGES!!!

ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:20 PM

Dewds, I just played it for a day straight. BORING.

azali10
  • azali10

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:50 PM Edited by azali10, 21 May 2013 - 11:52 PM.

QUOTE (redx165 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 04:32)
QUOTE (Jordan_Philip @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 02:25)
QUOTE (redx165 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 02:05)

sad.gif why cant we all just live in peace?

I don't care if people play MP. Its great they do. I do too. But GTA V is a SINGLE PLAYER game. It was made for one player to play. Single Player games have a longer replay value. Want to know why? Once this generation of consoles leaves who will be playing most online games? Maybe 1/5 or 1/6 of the amount of players we have right now. I just hate it that Developers only care about Multiplayer more then Single Player.

No it is not a Single Player game. It is both a Single and Multiplayer game. 1,2, and 3 are single player games. Vice city and San Andreas are single player games. IV and V are not Single player games. Simply by offering Multiplayer, and a really in depth one at that, they are not Single player games. And after this generation ends everyone will still be playing Multiplayer, even more so than now with the power of the new consoles. It's okay man. It's like your signature says. You can't fight the change. Because it's happening.

tinman187
  • tinman187

DoUgHbOi

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:54 AM

It's kinda like having sex with a new girl. It's exciting for the first few month's and then eventually you get bored and you start looking for something new. It's human nature. I'm of the notion that nothing is "boring proof", all things get boring eventually, Even If the girl is Jessica Alba or in this case GTA V. Eventually you will get bored. It'll probably last longer but inevitably, you'll want to switch it up. GTA V will probably stay in my console for a while though, that's for sure. cool.gif

Patriot_Action
  • Patriot_Action

Upstanding Citizen

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (tinman187 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 19:54)
It's kinda like having sex with a new girl.

Stopped reading there. whatsthat.gif

mikeinthahouse
  • mikeinthahouse

Rockford Hills Resident

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (Patriot_Action @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 00:58)
QUOTE (tinman187 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 19:54)
It's kinda like having sex with a new girl.

Stopped reading there. whatsthat.gif

Welcome to GTA forums

wwinterj
  • wwinterj

Boss

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (TheIllaDopest @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 02:32)

Who pissed in your cornflakes? bored.gif
user posted image

twistedweather
  • twistedweather

dust in the wind

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:59 AM

cookie.gif I think its who sh*t in your cocoa puffs ;-p

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (wwinterj @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 01:04)
QUOTE (TheIllaDopest @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 02:32)

Who pissed in your cornflakes? bored.gif
user posted image

Mad? Hahaha na, just saying that mp is gonna be a big part of V especially with the crew system R* has implemented. Oh btw way i dont eat cornflakes but i did stir your tea with my d***. You're welcome biggrin.gif

zeppelincheetah
  • zeppelincheetah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:56 AM

I am pretty confident I will be enjoying GTA V well into 2015. I am so excited. 3 1/2 months left guys!

Ospreyoso
  • Ospreyoso

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:14 AM

Of course we all will enjoy GTA V for many years, probably as long as IV(or even longer, who knows). But maybe again in 5 years if there will be new GTA coming, everyone will be looking forward to it as much as we are looking forward to V right now. And that day we will possibly find GTA V boring.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Goodfella

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:54 AM Edited by Miamivicecity, 22 May 2013 - 10:04 AM.

So it saves me continuing the qoute train Redx I think you're a good dude, but boy you can be very self absorbed at times.

This "true fan" nonsense is annoying. Personally I couldn't care less if someone bought GTA V and used the disc as a coaster. It's their money. They can do what they want.

If someone blazed through multiplayer first before single player that doesn't make any less of a fan. What defines a "true" fan? We're all fans for a variety of reasons.

Although there's an interesting point. You say those that don't enjoy single player shouldn't play GTA, but what does that say about you and 90% of this forum who bash GTA IV for "having nothing to do"?

You shouldn't play GTA using your own logic. tounge.gif

GTAaLEX117
  • GTAaLEX117

Cynical Optimist

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (gtamad8 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 21:27)
GTA IV still isn't boring after 6 years.

icon14.gif

The Dark Knight
  • The Dark Knight

The Hero Los Santos Needs

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (YouthGamer @ Monday, May 20 2013, 23:39)
How is it even possible to be bored playing it?

Fact:Just one of these features can occupy you for a very long time

-Largest amount of vehicles you can customize
-Submarine
-Jet skis
-boats
-planes (fighter, cargo etc)
-scuba diving
-tennis
-triathlon
-yoga
-golf
-Giving middle finger
-races
-customize weapons
-Change your character if you get bored
-animals
-random ped encounters
-gigantic detailed map
-kickass soundtrack
-PROPERTY PURCHASING!
-business managing
-take picture with phone
-hiring people for heists
-sky diving (more detailed)
-animal hunting/ running them over
-tour busing
-subway system
-hiking
-crop dusting people
-THE MULTIPLAYER
-Los Santos is based on Los Angeles, one of the craziest most exciting cities in the world

AND THIS IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG!

Haha omg I never saw anything about this.

I will give EVERYONE the finger.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users