Where would you like to vacation?

25 replies to this topic
Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:39 AM

the US is kinda getting to me...in a bad way. And I'm currently planning a trip to the Netherlands in the summer of 2014. All and all is should run me about 2 grand. Which I only need to save a hundred a month... I'll spend two weeks there and have about six hundred to spend over two weeks.

Any of you gentlemen have plans for leaving your own county to experience what other cultures have to offer?
I would love to here what you guys got in motion.

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

Ihr müsst mich in den Stahl hinablassen.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:31 AM

If I won a trip to a foreign city and I could freely choose the destination I would visit New York. Some other dream places would be Los Angeles, Rio De Janeiro, Lisbon, Venice...

However, I have to do an internship before achieving the master degree and I want to do it with a big car manufacturer. So I will also apply for jobs outside of good old Germany if they fit my interests. But I doubt, there will be any near the cities I have mentionend.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:54 AM

One day I'll make it to the U.S.A and confuse the local folk with Aussie expression. smile.gif

Linc.
  • Linc.

Damage, Inc.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:56 AM

I'd love to go to Vietnam for many reasons. The way history, the awesome views, the culture, it just seems like such an awesome place and the Top Gear UK Vietnam Special made me want to go there even more all those years ago.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:01 PM

I want to take a trip across Canada, touring British Columbia and New Scotia the most. There is something about those two areas that intrigue me. B.C. has a lot of gorgeous landscapes and enormous pine forests. And I think that Halifax is just a gorgeous city. I got into Halifax after a dude, named Spa, from Simtropolis started replicating real life Halifax structures into Sim City 4.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:07 PM

Vancouver Canada

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

Me, I love my home state. I think I'd like to just go up north to SF or up to Yosemite. A drive up the coast sounds awesome right now, and a hike through the mountains sounds better.

Wolf of Badenoch
  • Wolf of Badenoch

Invisible....

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:11 PM Edited by Valenta, 23 May 2013 - 11:45 PM.

The Scottish Highlands. God, it's beautiful up there.

Also, I've been wanting to do Route 66 for ages now. In something like this:

user posted image

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

It's not "vacation" per se, but I would like to yacht around the world. That's something that has always been on my bucket list if you will.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:10 PM

Not been to South America yet, so I'd like to go to Rio.

I'd also like to hitch-hike across the USA from east to west coast.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:07 PM

I would love to take a road trip across the European mainland. Fly into Lisbon, rent a car, and drive. I'd start in Lisbon and make my way around, probably ending in Istanbul. Who knows, maybe if I'm rich enough I'll go farther. It's so expensive though. I would probably save Britain/Ireland and Scandinavia for another trip, because they're so far out of the way.

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:10 PM

Urgh... I wouldn't mind a nice vacation, but the company that I work for are every demanding so I never get a break cryani.gif

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (JOSEPH X @ Monday, May 20 2013, 15:10)
Not been to South America yet, so I'd like to go to Rio.

icon14.gif

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

I'm going to visit Amsterdam mid-next year. I think it's kind of self explanatory what I'll be doing there.

Hint: Getting stoned.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

I'm going back to the Algarve this year, which should be good. Might be going to Singapore on business, staying with friends in Spain in November, may also have to go to Australia on business (Melbourne) around Christmas. As for what I really want to do- I've wanted to road trip north-east to south-west in the US for a while now.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:20 PM

I'd like to rent a classic car or a conversion van and travel across the United States. Maybe I would also make the Route 66 smile.gif

Another place I'd like to visit is Baja California, though I don't know how safe is the area lately. Also the Atacama desert looks like an amazing place.

guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (Urban Legend @ Monday, May 20 2013, 04:39)
And I'm currently planning a trip to the Netherlands in the summer of 2014. All and all is should run me about 2 grand. Which I only need to save a hundred a month... I'll spend two weeks there and have about six hundred to spend over two weeks.

No, I live in the Netherlands, don't go there, its boring, it rains and there are only meadows with cows on them. tounge.gif

I always wanted to go Egypt even through I hate being warm.

I also want to go to Japan.
Or even New York
Basically anything but boring meadows with cows! tounge.gif

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:48 PM

I'm tired of the US, too. For me, the first place I'd go is England, I'm already going in December, but I wouldn't mind visiting a little sooner. From London to the Lake District. Scotland would be great as well. And Australia, and then Japan, and then Italy.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:00 PM

After reading through the replies, I feel like a black sheep saying this.

I really want to go to the former East Germany. I wanna see Dresden, a real life Trabant, listen to Ostrock, partake in sausages, etc.

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Monday, May 20 2013, 11:01)
I want to take a trip across Canada, touring British Columbia and New Scotia the most. There is something about those two areas that intrigue me. B.C. has a lot of gorgeous landscapes and enormous pine forests. And I think that Halifax is just a gorgeous city. I got into Halifax after a dude, named Spa, from Simtropolis started replicating real life Halifax structures into Sim City 4.

I have already lived your dream, son. Born in a Halifax suburb and now live next to BC.

I would love to check out the Mediterranean (Spain, Italy, Greece, North Africa) and South East Asia/South Pacific (Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Australia)

I'm hoping to do South America next summer

PK_LT
  • PK_LT

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

I'd like a vacation in Netherlands 'cause there marijuana's legal biggrin.gif .

DeeDeeWGFA
  • DeeDeeWGFA

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (PK_LT @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 16:23)

When me and my ex went we saw a couple kids just like you coming out a "coffee shop" and throwing up all over the pavement. Maybe you should wait till you're older and more mature. Was good for entertainment though.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

My goal is to make it to all 50 states before I die. I've been to 26 so far so I'm over half way there. I was supposed to go on a road trip to Florida this summer but that may be axed due to financial issues. But I will do it eventually. I have no desire at all to go anywhere abroad. I'm probably going to go my whole life without leaving the US and I'm perfectly fine with that.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Damage, Inc.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE (PK_LT @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 02:23)

Said the 13 year old.

Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:43 PM

Netherlands also has legal pussy. Very nice and classy brothels there. I think that Netherlands is the coolest country in the world. I'd like to visit Netherlands sometime.

And also Germany, Switzerland and Australia - cool legal brothels there too. Oh, and the famous Bunny Ranch in Nevada USA.

I'd like to go to California, Virginia City, South Dakota, Montana, Arizona, Kansas, Montana, Texas, Florida, New York, Japan, China, India, New Zealand, Carribean islands, Jamaica, Bora Bora too.

I'd also go to Kenya and Ghana.

And it has always been a fantasy of mine to go into a islamic country and get flagged/canned/whipped.

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• Members
  • Lesotho

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:20 PM

'Merica. Probably somewhere like NY.

Would also like to go to Italy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users