Quantcast

» «
Photo

Did You Like Luis Lopez?

113 replies to this topic

Poll: Did You Like Luis Lopez? (472 member(s) have cast votes)

Did You Like Luis Lopez?

1. Yes (339 votes [75.67%])

Percentage of vote: 75.67%

2. No (109 votes [24.33%])

Percentage of vote: 24.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:33 AM

You know what? You all need to take some god damn character literature classes and learn how to fully pick apart characters because you f*ck nuts are talking out your bias asses. Luis was a damn fine character in terms of story development and characterization.
  • gunziness likes this

latigreblue
  • latigreblue

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:40 AM

He was a'ight.

His running looked as if his shoes were too tight.

Chad Warden
  • Chad Warden

goes by many different names

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:32 AM

QUOTE (Nameless Foot Soldier @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 07:33)
You know what? You all need to take some god damn character literature classes and learn how to fully pick apart characters because you f*ck nuts are talking out your bias asses. Luis was a damn fine character in terms of story development and characterization.

Go cry to your therapist.

TonyMontanaCDL
  • TonyMontanaCDL

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:24 AM

One of the weakest protagonists ever. I could not stand him. He makes CJ and Vic appear likable.

DwnShft2Xcelr8
  • DwnShft2Xcelr8

Hove Beach Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

I doubt this is popular opinion, but I think Luis was the most interesting character of the 3 main protagonists in the LC world.

He had just the right amount of humor, anger and cockiness. He was also a nice guy. There were plenty of situations he was put in where I think Niko or Johnny would've gone for a kill, but Luis didn't. And the fact that Luis kept hanging with the same two guys who were partly responsible for his stint in prison? It just shows how much he was truly dedicated to maintaining his friendship.

• gunziness, Shah Sam and UltraGizmo64 like this

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

I think he fits perfectly in the era and atmosphere of GTAIV, but Claude Speed, Tommy Vercett and CJ are the most memorable for me.

Just so you know, Claude Speed from GTA 2 isn't Claude from GTA 3

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

Jesus christ, dat triple post

Sneak47
  • Sneak47

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:58 AM

Yes, better than Niko.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:09 AM

I think you're the one that needs to go back to school so you can identify the difference between a fact, and an opinion.

Capten Morgan
  • Capten Morgan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:42 AM

I didn't hate him or anything, but I just found him really really boring. Especially after playing as Johnny.

YOU HAVE TO GET IN TO THE CARACTER, Johnny and Luis livs two different life`s.. :cool:

I like Luis alot..! And his mind is more mature,he is realy cool,

in his mind he nows he can take out anyone he wants..!! like that a`lot.. :devil:  :devil:  :cool:

Morto Matrix
  • Morto Matrix

Sharpshooter

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:31 AM

Not at all, just didn't suit me playing as him I suppose.

I prefer Niko.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

One of the coolest, ,most chill, and most laid back protags ever.

Capten Morgan
  • Capten Morgan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

I doubt this is popular opinion, but I think Luis was the most interesting character of the 3 main protagonists in the LC world.

He had just the right amount of humor, anger and cockiness. He was also a nice guy. There were plenty of situations he was put in where I think Niko or Johnny would've gone for a kill, but Luis didn't. And the fact that Luis kept hanging with the same two guys who were partly responsible for his stint in prison? It just shows how much he was truly dedicated to maintaining his friendship.

SO RIGHT YOU ARE..!! :cool:  :cool:

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:55 PM

And two out of three were completely on topic and productive. I don't see what you are trying to say.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:02 PM

And two out of three were completely on topic and productive. I don't see what you are trying to say.

You could've just edited your original post...

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:17 AM

You could've just edited your original post...

I don't know how to multi quote.

theiceman13
  • theiceman13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

Nah i didn't really like him lol and as if a ponce like luis would take down a hardcore russian mobster like ray bulgarin, a charecter like ray should of been killed off by a truly hardcore charecter...my theory is that ray bulgarin was the tip of the iceberg and the people he worked for got revenge for his death by killing luis and gay tony in the most vile way before kidnapping the female members of luis family and selling them as sex slaves to a very cheap brothel.

jlamay
  • jlamay

Lost In Liberty City

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:36 PM Edited by jlamay, 12 September 2013 - 08:37 PM.

I like Luis! I think he is cool! I love to make him dance with the ladies and I loved him in the nightclub. I loved Masionette 9!!

I think his friends were the whiners. I think they were jealous of him and they were really annoying, IMO.

Johnny was cool, too. He is a biker dude!

• gunziness likes this

Kanata
  • Kanata

Top 200th Poster [ Of 2013 ]

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

Motorbikes were here

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Pass The Whiskey

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:38 AM

Never really got a chance to know him, I was too busy hating the theme and colors of the game.

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Later, losers.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

Sure, I suppose I liked him. I didn't DISLIKE him. He done what he could for others but he did show a very selfish arrogant side.

chriskid44
  • chriskid44

Green Ranger

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

Louis in my opinion was a loyal dude, bitchy at times but loyal and he could be a real neat and swell guy when everyone else was acting like a dick he stood up for what he thinks is  good and out of all I think his story was more relatable to everyday life and whatnot.

Compared to Niko and Johhny I found he was the most straight headed, Johnny to me was just a fag in a messed up biker gang but hey we've all got our opinions right ?

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

he was ok I liked niko more though

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

I'm lost at sea, don't bother me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

He wasn't the greatest character.

But certainly not the worst. Really wish I could say why, but I can't. I liked his personality his character and all that other stuff but there was just something about him.

LoneWolfMargaret
  • LoneWolfMargaret

Gamer, Artist, Lone Wolf.

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

I liked his loyalty to Tony and his friends but other than that he was a boring, arrogant twat.

hailed
  • hailed

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

No. To be honest, in that bank mission in GTAIV they should have shot him first instead of the dude that pulled a gun on them and shot micheal.

Niobium
  • Niobium

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

he (Luis) treated girl really bad (causing death to a girl I don't remember her name) .

luis lopez did not push the girl off the building. the girl (who's name is Margot) willingly jumped off the building

sukmieazz
  • sukmieazz

Put out to pasture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

I like him. He was a cartwheeling douchegoblin sometimes, but overall I think he was unique and enjoyable.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:32 PM Edited by Zonegamer, 20 October 2013 - 03:42 PM.

Yeah Luis was pretty cool, imo he was the best main protagonists of the IV era. He didn't have much on CJ but he's definitely one of the top GTA characters.

One of the weakest protagonists ever. I could not stand him. He makes CJ and Vic appear likable.

CJ and Vic WERE likeable imo.

l911
  • l911

ⒶⓌⒺⓈⓄⓂⒺ

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

cool dude but with no sense of style all his outfits was poor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users