Photo

Features you wouldn't like to make a return

91 replies to this topic
The real O.G loc
  • The real O.G loc

ORiginal Gangsta Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

i don't want them po-lease helimacopters re-spawning 10 seconds after I shot the last dudafukin one down knowwhamean? that sh*t be ruining all da fun when them cats in them helimacopters be shooting from above all the damn time. Give a nigga a break to let him enjoy some bang bang with the po-lease on the ground.

I also don't want endless supply of po-lease force members charging at ma ass like some zombie movie sh*t, when i gots that wanted level.

Maglev
  • Maglev

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

The way Niko walks and turns is sh*t.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:08 PM

If there will be retarded AI again then I will throw the game out the window and then pick it up from ground and play it again to throw it out the window again because of retarded drivers.

IronsteffL
  • IronsteffL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (The real O.G loc @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 17:56)
i don't want them po-lease helimacopters re-spawning 10 seconds after I shot the last dudafukin one down knowwhamean? that sh*t be ruining all da fun when them cats in them helimacopters be shooting from above all the damn time. Give a nigga a break to let him enjoy some bang bang with the po-lease on the ground.

I also don't want endless supply of po-lease force members charging at ma ass like some zombie movie sh*t, when i gots that wanted level.

Man, that was as difficult as making out what Jacob tried to say.

I don't have any problems with previous features, but I'd love to see a better traffic system. Be it a better camera when driving (I always had to press the right thumbstick down a little to see where I was driving - ALL THE TIME), better AI when standing on red lights or the spawning of similar cars all around you - or right before you if you were looking back. Why even include the function to look back if it almost every time results in a crash?

Friends calling on the phone? No problem. If I start GTA IV, I press up on the D-Pad, then A, then up, then A, than A again and three times B. Done, even faster than the Konami code. Nah, I can live with almost everything thrown at us over the last decade, but PLEASE improve the traffic and driving. In a game with such a big focus on simulated cities and driving, it's a shame that we can't even blend in with the crowd. Should be possible by now, shouldn't it?

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (Leblanc @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 13:12)
From the past Gtas, what are the features that you disliked the most and you wouldn't like to make a return on GTA V?

No annoying friend feature. Have it so you call them.

Gtaman_92
  • Gtaman_92

PS4 user.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

The friends system from GTA 4. It was annoying when they always called me.

twistedweather
  • twistedweather

dust in the wind

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:47 PM Edited by twistedweather, 19 May 2013 - 06:53 PM.

Rockstar has already confirmed no friends/dating system and their annoying phone calls...thank goodness

I agree with the bad driver ai especially taxis, boy some of those dudes were really dumb!

not being able to shoot thru wood or other materials that should be destructible.

the old combat system (weapon selection, disappearing guns after ammo runs out)
hallelujah all that has been changed (I hope!)

GrandTheftEllboy
  • GrandTheftEllboy

If you want my advice, give the sh*t up.

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:50 PM

As people have mentioned, driving a certain car and then suddenly seeing the same model driving around everywhere is highly irritating. And it it most definitely a feature, as it has appeared in every 3D GTA game.

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:10 PM

sh*tty friends. In GTA IV they were selfish as f*ck. I can't go on man dates because I'm dealing with some of the most deadly situations, so you won't bring me weapons and armor when I need them?! You'll f*cking let me die because I didn't play darts with you! Roman you're my f*cking cousin and you won't send one of your asshole drivers to pick me up and save my life because you're sad and you wanna punish me?! All because I didn't go bowling with your FAT f*ckING LYING ASS!!!

I love R* and GTA IV, but f*ck Roman and f*ck R* for programming that bullsh*t! They knew what they were doing too. Calls from friends as soon as you get to your mission destination? Really?! I never wanna deal with that sh*t in a GTA game ever again.

japse123
  • japse123

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 13:48)
  • IV's driving camera
  • Gangs shooting at you for no reason
  • Pedestrians stealing your car
  • IV's whole AI programming (it sucked baws)

Apart from the driving camera, nothing you said happend to me ingame bored.gif

-inVADER-
  • -inVADER-

Have you met my lovely wife, Laura? No! Well, ......

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (Gears of Skorge @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 14:17)
I wonder tho.... How many protags will be alive after the campaign? As long as its not franklin! Enough ghetto black men as a protag.

icon14.gif sly.gif

sus12321232
  • sus12321232

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (Sezii @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 13:32)
When you drive a sportcar and suddeny every person drive the same one -.-

And Taxis! OMG too much of them.. I can't see them anymore.. Ok a few of them is ok, but in LC.. this was a yellow city!!!

That's because there are a lot of Taxis New York and obviously LC is based of NY

sus12321232
  • sus12321232

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (Wipex President Mike @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 13:49)
QUOTE (Sezii @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 13:32)
When you drive a sportcar and suddeny every person drive the same one -.-

And Taxis! OMG too much of them.. I can't see them anymore.. Ok a few of them is ok, but in LC.. this was a yellow city!!!

user posted image
you mean like that?

I do NOT want to see weapon DLCs/Clothing DLCs.
-I'd also agree with Kifflom12, the AI I'd like to see completely renewed.

icon14.gif biggrin.gif

My_LittleHomie
  • My_LittleHomie

Enjoy the hoes...

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

Roman didn't call me all that often. It was Packie motherf*ckin Mcreary who called me every f*cking minute of every f*cking day. angry.gif

sus12321232
  • sus12321232

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (Davebeauxski @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 15:02)
I just hope unlike IV, there's still stuff to spend money on and for V to have the replay-ability that San Andreas had, after completing IV there was nothing to do that seemed interesting, hopefully the car modding and buying property's will be good enough. I wonder tho.... How many protags will be alive after the campaign? As long as its not franklin! Enough ghetto black men as a protag.

We've only had 1 black protag

There's been two actually....Vic Vance from Vice city stories

JStarr31
  • JStarr31

Vice Money Murder Gang {V.$.M.G}

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (sus12321232 @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 19:58)
I just hope unlike IV, there's still stuff to spend money on and for V to have the replay-ability that San Andreas had, after completing IV there was nothing to do that seemed interesting, hopefully the car modding and buying property's will be good enough. I wonder tho.... How many protags will be alive after the campaign? As long as its not franklin! Enough ghetto black men as a protag.

Vic Vanc was hispanic....

Domincan to be exact (like Luis Lopez)

ultrabowser
  • ultrabowser

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:10 PM

Missions turn.gif

Not like they did it in the past, more RPG-style.

ilmurtino
  • ilmurtino

Uncle Murda

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:42 PM

Profanity. It is real shame that my 12-year old cousin won´t be able to play this excellent game because his parents won´t allow profanity in the house. Instead they should use *beep* like they do on the american television with big titties.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (ilmurtino @ Monday, May 20 2013, 14:42)
Profanity. It is real shame that my 12-year old cousin won´t be able to play this excellent game because his parents won´t allow profanity in the house. Instead they should use *beep* like they do on the american television with big titties.

Even if it's English profanity? Man...

MrSpooge
  • MrSpooge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (ilmurtino @ Monday, May 20 2013, 14:42)

His 12. He shouldn't be playing it.

On Topic - Better Taxi Drivers who can actually Drive.

_L1pE_
  • _L1pE_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE (JStarr31 @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 18:52)
QUOTE (sus12321232 @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 19:58)

Vic Vanc was hispanic....

Domincan to be exact (like Luis Lopez)

Ethnicity and nationality aren't mutually exclusive, he was Dominican but that was only his nationality, he was still an afro-descendant, and therefore, black, just like Luis Lopez.

sddales
  • sddales

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (IronsteffL @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 18:13)
QUOTE (The real O.G loc @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 17:56)

Man, that was as difficult as making out what Jacob tried to say.

I don't have any problems with previous features, but I'd love to see a better traffic system. Be it a better camera when driving (I always had to press the right thumbstick down a little to see where I was driving - ALL THE TIME), better AI when standing on red lights or the spawning of similar cars all around you - or right before you if you were looking back. Why even include the function to look back if it almost every time results in a crash?

Friends calling on the phone? No problem. If I start GTA IV, I press up on the D-Pad, then A, then up, then A, than A again and three times B. Done, even faster than the Konami code. Nah, I can live with almost everything thrown at us over the last decade, but PLEASE improve the traffic and driving. In a game with such a big focus on simulated cities and driving, it's a shame that we can't even blend in with the crowd. Should be possible by now, shouldn't it?

I think that driving and traffic improvements are a must. It sounds like they tightened up the driving physics, and with all the new addition to the city simulation (turning lanes, improved highway systems, traffic lights on the right side of the street) I think that they would have to go back and work on the traffic AI just to make it all work properly.

Arran B
  • Arran B

The '80s enthusiast.

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

Vic Vance, bitch!

Sezii
  • Sezii

P.I.M.P

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

when you crash and fly out of the window :S

I hope when i get in a car and wait a second so the charakter can belt up, like by motorcycle when you wait a second until Niko dresses a helmet.

And when I don't wait than is this feature okey! But not in every crash pls!

Ospreyoso
  • Ospreyoso

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

- Annoying calls from friends to go hang out with
- When you have just found some unique sports car, suddenly everyone is having the same car

CRRPGMykael
  • CRRPGMykael

Man in a suit

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

Not exactly a "feature", but more of a thing that the engine just has. The cars you drive become MUCH more frequent, while cars of the same type also become more frequent. I got the rarest car in the game (the Infernus is quite rare enough already in the game, but mine had a unique gold color) and suddenly everyone was riding other Inferni and Comets and Turismos and Coquettes and Bullet GT's and sh*t. Really took the satisfaction of it all out of the game. I wanted to see a smug Niko dressed in a 3000$ suit with his golden Infernus, stopping at a red light right next to some lower class dick with a sh*tty car, but instead, the other guy was also a well dressed smug c*nt with a sports car. This was all happening in the ghetto, by the way.

bringerofblood2000
  • bringerofblood2000

Metal Fo Life!

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

Get rid a friendships, I hated that sh*t in GTAIV, get rid of dating too.
Friendships & dating was just boring, and none of the features/perks you earned were worth your time.

GtaSNeeded
  • GtaSNeeded

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:16 AM

Something that I really hate in the IV was that the f*cking frecuently calls.

MrSpooge
  • MrSpooge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:19 AM

Yeah we get it "OMGZ FK'N IV AND THE CALLS?!?!?" It's been mentioned in this 3 Page Thread like how many times now? Rockstar got the picture, think of something new.

Pigeons, what a horrible collectable "Opinion"

Meezarawcks
  • Meezarawcks

You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 13:48)

• IV's driving camera
  • Gangs shooting at you for no reason

• Pedestrians stealing your car

• IV's whole AI programming (it sucked baws)

Well the game is called Grand Theft Auto so peds stealing cars is what is suppose to happen. In fact I don't think it happened enough in the game.

Maybe I got a completely different version of GTA IV but a lot of the technical problems people have with it rarely happend with me.

I would rarely get the same car spawning all around me just because I was driving it. AI reacted realistically to me. If I shot them they would run or if driving then try to drive off. If I was in a bad neighborhood many people would get out of there cars and shoot back.

Oh and saw a ton of arrests happen in front of me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users