Photo

If you could rewind to the past...

23 replies to this topic
OHDUDE
  • OHDUDE

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:07 AM

I think many of you would have experienced a time when you thought 'if I could have done this earlier...' sad.gif

Well, if given the ability to travel to the past, what would you like to change in your life? cool.gif

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:12 AM

I would have laid myself the f*ck out at the beginning of this school year and told myself to quit f*cking around and slacking because I could be going to summer school if I didn't pass my EOCT.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:35 AM

If I had a different name, would my life be different? I'd have my parents name me Jimmy Recard.

Some context highlighting how much better my life would have been, in song.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:52 AM

I would not allow myself to become fat. I would warn my family members about their deaths if they don't change their ways. I would not be as shy as I was back in the days when I went to school. I would warn everyone I knew about how the economy would collapse. I would try to change all the negative points in my life. I wish I could go back...I really do. I could not only improve my life, but the life of others too. I would warn my mother not to take out that loan because it would only cause us trouble with banks trying to take our home. If I could I would change it all.

deepthroatgta6
  • deepthroatgta6

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:54 AM

I would have gone back to be honest.

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 05:12)
I would have laid myself the f*ck out at the beginning of this school year and told myself to quit f*cking around and slacking because I could be going to summer school....

Pretty much this. whatsthat.gif

MrcTOtheJ
  • MrcTOtheJ

Cleaning the Trash since '94

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:03 AM

I'd give my self schematics for various popular tech devices and release them all on my own sell them to someone or something, not only advanceing tech a bit further, but making me one rich mother f*cker.

I'd also take measures to prevent my father's death.

Johan.
  • Johan.

Got milk?

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:22 AM

Stopped myself from being obsessed with skipping classes, it has become a nightmare for me the last 3 years

gionascm2
  • gionascm2

Pedantic Perfectionist with a slight case of OCD

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:26 AM

I would have kicked my ass and broke my right knee cap, threatening to do worse if I ever visit GTAF again.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

This is the hook.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:31 AM

I don't live in regret, so I probably wouldn't rewind to the past.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (Erebos @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 01:31)
I don't live in regret, so I probably wouldn't rewind to the past.

quoted for truth.

this is like that topic about being afraid of death.
fear of death is just as silly as thinking about the past.

you can't change either of them.
any amount of time devoted to thinking about your future death or things you cannot change in the past is time wasted.

ForretressLover
  • ForretressLover

Yes, Im a girl. Deal with it! ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:57 AM

Try and prevent Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj and Conor Maynard from being born, and also to try and warn everybody about the upcoming Yolos and Swaggers. To stop them from ever happening!!!

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:11 PM Edited by tms_junk, 19 May 2013 - 12:16 PM.

Girls. I regret not f*cking half the girls i could of.

Don't get me wrong, some were far from sexy and my fear of having my mates and anyone i know finding out i slept with them prevented me from doing so on several occasions.

Looking back i should of slept with every girl that was game for it and just thought "oh well it was a laugh"

God damn it.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:56 PM

I would go back to August 15th 1993 and say to my other self, joseph you haven't had a drink for a month - don't start again because in 11 years being an alcoholic will have ruined your life so much you won't be able to look at another drink again.

Steven Ride
  • Steven Ride

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (ForretressLover @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 10:57)
Try and prevent Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj and Conor Maynard from being born, and also to try and warn everybody about the upcoming Yolos and Swaggers. To stop them from ever happening!!!

Oh lord.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (Johacamigames @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 06:22)
Stopped myself from being obsessed with skipping classes, it has become a nightmare for me the last 3 years

Something similar here, though I don't regret about it, even if the last year I almost got suspended. I gotta love skipping classes, it makes me feel free cool.gif and it's f*cking addicting.

Well, if I had to change something of my past... damn, there are too many things, maybe I'd tell to my version of 6 year ago to know when to keep the mouth shut, and to my version of the last year, at the beginning of the grade, to not be a prick. Also, I'd go to the first day of the high school and avoid me to kick a water hydrant I kicked, I have the feeling it gave me a lot of problems...

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:28 PM

I would rewind back to May the 16th around lunch time. I would tell myself not to go to the library so that I wouldn't have lost my persuasive essay research as well as that science paper. I would be stress free today if that crap wouldn't have happened.
There's nothing big I would undo as I currently like the way things are going today.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

I'd go back in time so I can prevent the death of a good friend, knowing me I'll end up in 1955 and end up messing with the timelines and I might even running into my mother and father. Anyway after getting that fixed, and finally getting back into the present, I'll end up sometime in the future and that will all go awry until I get that sorted but knowing me I'll end up back in time even further and probably bumping into my grandparents, hopefully this time I can get back to where I was ad then as a result I hope my friend was alright... damned Libyans.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

This member title is 100% renewable

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

This.
I would also try to stop the world from becoming retarded. Yolo? Swag? 13 years old kids having babies? Spoiled brats that destroy iPhone4 they were lucky to get because they wanted iPhone5? Seriously. This needs to stop. The only place that I mostly visit on internet and is not full of retards is this forum. I give Respect to mods that keep this place clean icon14.gif

I would also help my family before problems started.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:04 PM

I would have put my head down in school and worked on getting better grades in the future. I would have also gotten rid of the wrong set of 'friends' that I met in primary school who continued to bring me down until being kicked out and placed onto home study leave in high school. I would have not been so much of a consistent ass-hole to everybody around me and concentrated more on who I really am, rather than trying to impress everybody around me. I'd have cleaned up my act and started to think before doing things which I know realise is something I need to improve on and fast. I would have also, instead of continuously getting caught up into trouble with people around me because of the 'friends' I hung around with as-well as the local police, done something that would change my life for the better rather than being on the edge of ending up in juvenile; I messed up, and now a lot of people know me for the bad in me, the 'thug' in me rather than for who I am. I've screwed up and yet I still stick with the group of people who get me into trouble. People, such as my mother, act as if it's simple to get rid of them and never see them again when in-fact it is extremely difficult.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (WildBrick142 @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 11:13)

This.
I would also try to stop the world from becoming retarded. Yolo? Swag? 13 years old kids having babies? Spoiled brats that destroy iPhone4 they were lucky to get because they wanted iPhone5? Seriously. This needs to stop. The only place that I mostly visit on internet and is not full of retards is this forum. I give Respect to mods that keep this place clean icon14.gif

It's not entirely free of them unfortunately. moto_whistle.gif
But this post gives me an idea. I wish I could go back in time and stop whoever created that horrible electric music/fake rap music trend that made late 2010-mid 2012 music so damn horrible.

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:23 PM

In movies, doesn't going back in time to change an event usually has bad consequences that is worse than what you wanted to change? I don't think it would be a wise decision to change anything then if the same rules applies here. So, I would just go back in time to re-experience some of the happiest moments of my life.

OHDUDE
  • OHDUDE

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (Gtaghost22 @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 23:53)
I would just go back in time to re-experience some of the happiest moments of my life.

This.
I was waiting for someone to post something like this. You are one of the few who would visit the past to enjoy some moments. biggrin.gif

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:19 PM Edited by ExtremeLimitations, 28 May 2013 - 12:24 PM.

QUOTE (WildBrick142 @ Monday, May 20 2013, 00:13)

This.

Well we can't really change the fact that since this is the modern age, technology has made us completely spoiled and somehow degrade morality itself. If we alter time, we'll have to alter all the things that made us to this day comfortable.

QUOTE (Gtaghost22 @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 23:53)
I would just go back in time to re-experience some of the happiest moments of my life.

Probably one of the best post of this thread. Rewinding and relieving the happiest moments of your life is the bear of many people in this world.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users