Recruitment topic, yo.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

Seems you dudes are finally getting organized in V :^:

Add me up if you're on Xbox, we'll do some damage soon maybe.

@Rofl, sorry for the late response, yes I made the avatar and sorry I haven't responded sooner Prominent. Been balls deep in V, work and vagina. 

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

Any of you down for some GTA Online tonight (around midnight-ish)?

Good to see the first post fixed and a recruitment topic up! Good work, Sakuya.

Orange Juice
  • Orange Juice

Player Hater

• The Connection

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

What's up folks, just added a few of you folks on PSN. Add me on PSN: MarkW19

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:50 AM

Two weeks since the last reply on this topic. Let's try and bring some activity to the topic, lads.

Just seen the Newswire post about the Beach Bum Pack DLC. I'm quite disappointed, although I blame myself for having expectations that were too high. I was expecting to see more missions rather than jobs. I like the look of some of the new hairstyles and the broken bottle weapon is something I'm looking forward to use. I don't know about the clothes.

I guess I'll take part in some of the new jobs, especially the races, although I wouldn't say I'm excited.

Have you seen all of the responses there? People either moaning about no online heists, cursing at Rockstar for whatever reason they can think of or people trying to recruit members for their crews. It's almost as bad as half of the support topics on their support site.

Anyway, what do you guys think about this DLC?

--------

I'm hopefully getting an XBOX One soon, which I'm excited about. I was planning on getting the PS4 but the XBOX only games have really changed my mind. Dead Rising 3 is the main reason.

Dead Rising was okay, but Dead Rising 2 was such an amazing game. Granted, the storyline and the graphics weren't the best, but it's one of those games that are really fun; Grabbing anything you can and smacking a few zombies whilst running around in your briefs, who can say no?! Dead Rising 3 looks good, I'm really hoping it meets the second's standards or surpasses.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

Only Dead Rising?.. what about Forza 5 man? Ryse looks hella fun too, even though there seems to be a lot of QTE's though I read some where in an interview with Ryse dudes that they changed a lot of the QTE's.. so it may be even better.

Anyways, Prom/UG, if you want to play some time, add me up bro. 

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:16 AM

I was never really a fan of Forza. I used to play it with my friends and what not, but I grew out of racing games. It's the same thing with Gran Turismo and most other racing games.

Yeah, I will do. I don't play as much as I used to because of my new job and what not, but when I do, I'll hit you up.

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:51 PM Edited by Outcast, 18 November 2013 - 04:51 PM.

I haven't been here for awhile, real life got in the way the past couple months. I only just completed V yesterday as well which meant I went into work with no sleep as I was up til 6:30 playing it. What an amazing game. Anyway, to detract from all the GTA Online talk (as I currently don't have internet here yet) I've just started playing DOTA 2.

How's everyone?

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

I haven't been here for awhile, real life got in the way the past couple months. I only just completed V yesterday as well which meant I went into work with no sleep as I was up til 6:30 playing it. What an amazing game. Anyway, to detract from all the GTA Online talk (as I currently don't have internet here yet) I've just started playing DOTA 2.

How's everyone?

I wish I had taken my time going through the missions. I rushed the game so I reckon it wasn't as much of an amazing experience for me as it was for you. It's a bad habit of mine, or at least was before I got a job.

I've never played DOTA 2 but I know a few people who can't stop talking about it. Is it really as good as the hype made, and in some cases still makes it out to be?

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

How's everyone?

I wish I had taken my time going through the missions. I rushed the game so I reckon it wasn't as much of an amazing experience for me as it was for you. It's a bad habit of mine, or at least was before I got a job.

I've never played DOTA 2 but I know a few people who can't stop talking about it. Is it really as good as the hype made, and in some cases still makes it out to be?

I suppose it's only good if you're already into MOBAs like League of Legends. It's got a pretty steep learning curve and the community sure doesn't make it any easier as a newbie to the game. Once you get into it though, you're addicted. 

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

How's everyone?

I suppose it's only good if you're already into MOBAs like League of Legends. It's got a pretty steep learning curve and the community sure doesn't make it any easier as a newbie to the game. Once you get into it though, you're addicted.
Most communities are like that these days though, so that can be expected. I used to play a bit of LoL before my computer decided to stop working. I might try DOTA 2 when I get my computer fixed. Guess it can't hurt to try.

Sakuya
  • Sakuya

No greater good, no just cause.

• The Connection

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:57 AM

Snagged Skyrim on the Steam sale for $21. Best decision of my life. I instantly installed like 170 mods and it's practically a brand new game. I got weather mods, location mods, weapon mods, armor mods, NPC mods, landscape mods, mods that make you cold, mods that make you weak, mods that make you sexy, mods that put a god damn flying boat in the sky.

Threw together a sweet character, bundled her up in some comfy clothes, grabbed a bow and went hunting in the harsh wilds of Skyrim.

...and that's also what I'll be doing for much of the next two months, since I got laid off.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:40 PM

Not played Skyrim for a while. I had it on the 360 and ended up putting it down after a while. I'm tempted to play but I'd rather wait until my computer's been fixed so that I can get it on Steam.

The Last of Us is a recommended buy, I've not played it for two days but it's amazing. No wonder there were awards for the voice acting, screenplay and storytelling.

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:46 AM

I'm bringing this back, bitches. 

Lets get a game of Payday 2 together, anyone got it?

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:34 PM

Lets get a game of Payday 2 together, anyone got it?

We talking PS3 or X360? My X360's still in storage but I've got the game on PS3.

Either way I'm staying at my ma's to spend some quality time with her and my lil bro but I'll be back home tomorrow evening.

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:31 PM

Oh, I've got it on PC only :(

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:34 PM

Oh, I've got it on PC only :(

:(

My PC's probably gonna be fixed by the upcoming Sunday so I'll see if I can grab myself a copy. Not the best PC, but it'll run Payday 2. I hope.

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Sly Bastard

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

So what does a guy have to do to join your little Scooby gang?

ArchKnight
  • ArchKnight

Dodge Charger

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

I was wondering, what's Vice CIty division? VC:MP?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users