Social
3,844 replies to this topic
Titania
  • Titania

Winky face! ;)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago

It's the nearly the weekend. I can't wait. Such a busy week.

I know! Been crazy for me as well. Super stressful, but hopefully this weekend will be nice and relaxing. Do you have any plans?

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

A friend I haven't seen for nearly 10 years is flying over to the UK next week, there's a lot of catching up to do. That'll be my weekend next weekend, which is two weekends after the weekend you asked about. 

I am out of sync with the world. 

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

\_(ツ)_/

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Sir Michael, 5 days ago.

Y'know, I don't know what I'm doing this weekend. I want to go on a hike or go swimming since it's about to be in the 90's for the rest of the week, but most people I know work the weekends, so Sunday's the best bet for anything.

The last hike I went on, I couldn't get many pictures because we got lost. This was all I got:

Spoiler

If nothing, I'll just stay home and play games. Still messing with Fallout 4 a bit, and I just saw this crazy mod pop up. Closest I'll ever get to No Man's Sky:

Spoiler

Other than that, Forza Horizon 3's coming out really soon. Can't wait for that. :D

• Gay Tony likes this

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

• The Connection
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 4 days ago

Oh yes, I'm really excited about Horizon 3. Today's Gamescom demo showed a bit more of stuff and it looks pretty fun. Can't wait for September.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

\_(ツ)_/

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

All that offroading looks like so much fun. This is the only game I've been hyped for this year.. nothing else really caught my eye as a must-buy. :/

Apparently Titanfall 2's beta is out, I just didn't see it in the marketplace this morning.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users