Photo

More than just a message?

6 replies to this topic
iizak
  • iizak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:02 AM

When i was finished... It does not matter. What does matter, is this message that puped up on my screen when I was finished with a mission.

Use your camera to check out San Fierro -  Who knows what you might discover!

What does this mean? Is there something special that happens when you use the camera at "those spots" ? Can I finaly smoke weed without mod... and with bugs???

Sorry for my bad 16 years old english blush.gif

- GTA SA 4 LIFE niggah

In45do
  • In45do

Coding like a Dummy...

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:13 AM

It's because there are many spot of snapshot around San Fierro, you only could see them through camera. They are look like studio camera icon. If you have taken picture to all of them, then you have unlocked several weapons at CJ's garage in Doherty. Sorry for the bad english. blush.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:17 AM

Snapshots Map

Snap all these Ops and you get $100,000 and a weapons cache (Shotgun, mini-SMG, Hand grenades, sniper-rifle) at the Doherty Garage.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:18 AM

It's talking about the snapshots side-mission.
There are some almost invisble to the naked eye icons that you can take a picture, all you can see without a camera is some strage lights or glows whatever you want call them.
Here is a video I made of them, although I did this side-mission much earlier before the first mission:
All Snapshots

iizak
  • iizak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:25 AM

okay, thanks guys! This really helps biggrin.gif Awesom forum!

Again, Thanks!

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

Another cool thing you can do in future play throughs is use the 'ghost town' exploit when CJ arrives at Jefferson Motel in Reuniting the Families, when it says to go find Sweet you just go to the airport and fly to San Fierro to do the snapshots early! The cool thing about this is there will be no traffic or police so you can do the photos in peace and quiet. Then when you progress to SF later in the story there's all your weapons waiting for you

iizak
  • iizak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

okay, cool!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users