Photo

The hideout where we plan the heists

22 replies to this topic
Carmelo2
  • Carmelo2

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:43 PM

Do you think we will just get one throughout the game or multiple different ones as the story progresses?

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:44 PM

Why wouldn't they do it at in the comfort of their own homes.

Carmelo2
  • Carmelo2

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

Its more proffesional to do it at hideout or base

mikeinthahouse
  • mikeinthahouse

Rockford Hills Resident

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Dope_0110 @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 21:44)
Why wouldn't they do it at in the comfort of their own homes.

Yeah, plan in front of Michael's family, in Trevor's trailer, or in Franklin's hood...seems like a great idea

yakprince
  • yakprince

Doughboy

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:03 PM

First place fed's would check is their homes if they got taken in for questioning, or became suspects. Hideout is the smartest, but i could see us having at least 2 or 3 different hideout's throughout the story.

Waingro
  • Waingro

He was reaching for a gun.

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:08 AM

Ideally the apartments for rent (signs with numbers for rent) would be a good place to have a temporary base of operational planning.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:13 AM

If anyone remembers the scene from the second trailer where they are all infront of a chopper talking. And another scene where they do the see no evil hear no evil speak no evil. And the screen shot of them wearing the masks. Those things were all taken at the same place. That's my best bet on where thier hideout is. Most likely Blaine county.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Leben Heißt leben

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:14 AM

Just got off the phone with Sam/Dan Houser regarding this matter, we'll be able to use Michael's model train room to plan heists.

Patriot_Action
  • Patriot_Action

Upstanding Citizen

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:18 AM

If it's like a real, physical place (instead of just appearing in cinematics), I expect multiple. I'm assuming the location/security of at least one will eventually be compromised through story events.

Jamie Smith
  • Jamie Smith

"The King Has Risen!" - MJ

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:47 AM

Well the one in screenshots. looks to be a Warehouse of somekind.
Now that looks to be in East Los Santos. because that's were the warehouse looks to be.

MrcTOtheJ
  • MrcTOtheJ

Cleaning the Trash since '94

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:22 AM

There will likely be more than one option, with how much focus they're puting into chooseing on how to plan these heists and doing it all how we want, wouldn't it make sense if we had a few diffrent options we could use for safe houses while we plan it all?

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:33 AM

I'm thinking the same place until something happens and they need to switch things up.

user posted image

user posted image

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:19 AM

QUOTE (BlackNoise @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 03:33)
I'm thinking the same place until something happens and they need to switch things up.

user posted image

user posted image

I think it's great how all 3 get a base of operation. A place that brings them all together. Going to be some great cutscenes there, I can feelz it.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:19 AM

Hope it's the Batcave.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:28 AM Edited by GTA-King, 19 May 2013 - 06:50 AM.

QUOTE (Dale Nixon @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 06:19)
Hope it's the Batcave.

My Michael is going to have a Heisenberg hat. Going to come up with my own nickname for him. I'll only wear the hat during scenes where Heisenberg takes control, just like Walter does.

I'm thinking a cool badass nickname for Michael would be Dillinger. I mean, he's one of the most wanted men in America for robbery (like Dillinger was). Also, Michael is a fan of classic action movies, just like Dillinger (who died right after watching a classic gangster film).

So yeah, my Michael is going to be rocking the fedora every now and then. When I want his "Dillinger" ego to take over, I'll pop on the hat. Hats change you, yo.

user posted image
http://en.m.wikipedi.../John_Dillinger

zombie elvis
  • zombie elvis

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE (DeadZombie @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 01:13)
If anyone remembers the scene from the second trailer where they are all infront of a chopper talking. And another scene where they do the see no evil hear no evil speak no evil. And the screen shot of them wearing the masks. Those things were all taken at the same place. That's my best bet on where thier hideout is. Most likely Blaine county.

Oh. Good point, it's probably there. That place is just to the east of the city, south of the dam.

VincentPericant
  • VincentPericant

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:10 AM

The windows in..

user posted image

Remind me of the upper windows in..

user posted image

Michael has the same suit on also. Maybe something in it?

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

THUG4LIFE, homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:32 AM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 01:14)
Just got off the phone with Sam/Dan Houser regarding this matter, we'll be able to use Michael's model train room to plan heists.

No way! Last week they told me the heists are planned in Trevor's trailer, on the fold-out kitchen table. mad.gif colgate.gif

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:16 AM

QUOTE (Carmelo2 @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 21:43)
Do you think we will just get one throughout the game or multiple different ones as the story progresses?

Multiple ones, since you have to buy the place, and the police is constant on your tail.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:31 AM

Well I don't think it's going to be any specific place. I bet it will be a location of our own choice but it has to be either a warehouse or an apartment up for rent. I imagine the cutscene like this -
Michael - 'I have had my eyes on those diamonds for some time now. They would make a perfect gift for my wife.'
Franklin - 'Well I'm in y'all. I've had it workin for those Armenians. Long as I got a cut in'
Michael - 'Well y'know how it is. Don't worry, as long as everything goes to plan, you'll get a cut. Very big cut.'
Franklin - 'Speakin of plans, where we going to plan this?'
Michael - 'Oh..er...'
Franklin - ' We gonna need a private area. Have a look on your Ifruit. Scan the rentals or something then call me ok? Oh and, also, Trevor. He'll want his share too.'

I then look on the IFruit under rentals and then have a look on the map where all the properties come up. I'll get something close to Michael's mansion so I don't have to travel as far. Once I have bought the safe house location I call Franklin and Trevor to meet me there. To speed things up, I change to Franklin and drive to the safe house, Trevor can make his own way there. If you wait without switching I think it would take longer for the A.I to get the other characters there.

Carmelo2
  • Carmelo2

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:27 AM

Also reckon there will be garages for vehicles and some sort of weapons cache

iTruth
  • iTruth

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE (VincentPericant @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 08:10)
The windows in..

user posted image

Remind me of the upper windows in..

user posted image

Michael has the same suit on also. Maybe something in it?

You might have stumbled across something.
Maybe in the screenshot Michael is actually waiting for the guys to arrive.

But, one thing that concerns me is that the place doesn't seem... isolated enough.

You'd think the warehouse should be in a desolated place, maybe a construction site and it would require a secondary/dirt road to reach it.
like in these screenshots

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

BeardedxMic
  • BeardedxMic

The Bearded Bastich.

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (DeadZombie @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 01:13)

Yep. It's the gas station Trevor "signs the contracts" at, as long as you "ignore the bodies". It also seems to be the place they're all walking away from in Trevor's trailer, when he explains that he's new in town, and things are gonna get really messy.

My bet's on that as their HQ.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users