Help with a Riceburner idea

8 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:51 PM

Hey dudes. Very rarely do I post here. In fact, I think the only time I posted here in this section was to say something about the Trabant and that was it. However, I need some help for an idea, and I can't think of a better place to ask than here.

I'll begin with what I'm planning out. Most of it can be explained in my signature, and one of the main characters of the saga is what I can only describe as a "East Germanphile raver chick who loves street racing". Since it's going to be a satire/comedy thing, I'm thinking about giving her a riceburner as her default car. Problem is, I don't know that much about riceburners. All I know about them are that they're Japanese cars that are decked out with aftermarket parts, cool paintjobs, etc. If you guys could help me out with riceburner ideas, that would be wicked awesome.

Also, the saga takes place in the GTA universe, so instead of using real-life cars, I'll be using GTA universe cars.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:29 PM

Will it be set in 3D era or HD era?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Tycek @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 13:29)
Will it be set in 3D era or HD era?

It'll be set in the HD era. It also takes place in a generic Rust Belt city and the surrounding area. Think of the mountianous bits of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio, etc. Not sure if that's relevant info or not.

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:20 PM

Hmm.. Let's see... What about the Sultan?

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

Yeah your choices for sporty Japanese sedans/coupés are pretty much: Sultan, Hakumai, Blista Compact, Futo or Chavos.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (Happyness @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 14:20)
Hmm.. Let's see... What about the Sultan?

Right, I've been considering the Sultan TT (the korean mob version) from GTA 4 as a base, but it doesn't look "ricey" enough. I'm trying to take the stereotypical image of a riceburner and crank it up to 11, like how "New Kids" basically pokes fun at everyone who owns a Manta! lol.gif

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:10 PM

I say just use the Sultan RS.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:33 PM

I'm currently writing a concept set in the Washington D.C area and the main character and his friends are early 20s upper middle class suburban college drop outs who are ricers living with their parents.

I gave the main character a car based on the Mercury Cougar (Because My friend has a riced Cougar)

user posted image

His brother has a riced subaru based car

user posted image

And his best friend has a honda civic based car

user posted image

I haven't thought up the names of the cars though.

Hope this helps give you some ideas.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

Thanks dude, it did. I decided on settling for a Black Sultan TT with a red stripe going over it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users