Health Is In You!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Not Very Punk 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:20 PM

death can suck it. being alive, there's enough to be afraid of.

• 018361 and The Deadite like this

Ya Boy Punk Fan
  • Ya Boy Punk Fan

i hate me too

• Thomas the Tank Engine Fan Club
  • None

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:44 PM

Faith is for the weak. Fact is the only truth. 

You're trying way too hard now with your edgy atheist gimmick.

• The Deadite and DangerZ0neX like this

PeasantGaming > U
  • PeasantGaming > U

We all gotta start somewhere.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2016 - 09:52 PM

I thought the same damn thing at one point in my life.   Do your own research on people who died and came back to tell about it.

The only proof we have are the accounts of people pronounced dead only to come back to life a few hours later. Everything else is just faith.

I agree, as I believe in God myself, but those people could easily be lying to get their 5 minutes of fame. I know most people who share these, "experiences" write books about said experiences and end up making millions off of that and a few other things like being booked for seminars and whatnot. All I'm saying is, I don't trust other people when it comes to things like that. 

True. That's also why I only believe people who aren't trying gain monetary revenue off their story.

PeasantGaming > U
  • PeasantGaming > U

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:13 PM

The only proof we have are the accounts of people pronounced dead only to come back to life a few hours later. Everything else is just faith.

Exactly, the only "proof" we have is verbal accounts - and that, my dear, is no proof at all. That's barely even evidence. It's stories. It's the recounting of dreams their bodies had as they were between life and death. While there is some sense to this being called a near-death experience, it certainly isn't evidence of a higher power or the existence of God. There is no other proof, and faith is blind belief without evidence or proof. And, for me, that's some bullsh*t. If I'm going to believe in something, there has to be a reason for me to do so. 

Everyone walks their own path of enlightenment. Since being saved I can say my life is much more stable, I'm much happier. I make a lot more money than I did before. Nothing but positive things have happened to me since changing my life. Before I was a miserable hate filled poor asf prick who's life never seemed to get on track with stability. Seemed like something was always going wrong or things would never ever go my way.

That has completely changed for me now. So if this were an experiment I would conclude I've made the right decision just based on the outcome of events in my life since changing it.

You sound just a miserable and lost as I did btw.  Like a mirror image of what I used to be.

TaylorTheCreator
  • TaylorTheCreator

💑

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:18 PM Edited by TaylorTheCreator, 30 September 2016 - 10:19 PM.

Everyone walks their own path of enlightenment. Since being saved I can say my life is much more stable, I'm much happier. I make a lot more money than I did before. Nothing but positive things have happened to me since changing my life. Before I was a miserable hate filled poor asf prick who's life never seemed to get on track with stability. Seemed like something was always going wrong or things would never ever go my way.

That has completely changed for me now. So if this were an experiment I would conclude I've made the right decision just based on the outcome of events in my life since changing it.

You sound just a miserable and lost as I did btw.  Like a mirror image of what I used to be.

You sound delusional and miserable like i was when i was a catholic.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:50 PM

[...]Since being saved I can say my life is much more stable, I'm much happier. [...]

Saved from what?

PeasantGaming > U
  • PeasantGaming > U

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:57 PM Edited by PeasantGaming > U, 01 October 2016 - 12:10 AM.

This has gone off track. (Catholicism is full of child predators.... which is why it's really just a front for Satanism. It's designed on purpose to make Christianity look bad, but that's another long asf story.)

Everyone believes what they believe for their own reasons and I'll leave it at that.

OT: I'm just not afraid to die or of death. People should be more afraid of torture imo.

• trip and Ya Boy Punk Fan like this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:40 AM

OT: I'm just not afraid to die or of death. People should be more afraid of torture imo.

Makes sense.

I'm not afraid to die but (in a way I actually) quit smoking so as to (hopefully) not die a long, drawn out, painful death. In a way that is a torturous death.

I bet it is safe to say that most of us want to die a quick and painless death. smilyface smilyface smilyface.
  • Ya Boy Punk Fan likes this

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

NEVER SLEEP CLOWNS WILL EAT YOU

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:17 AM

Death is afraid of me.
  • Melchior and Payne Killer like this

TaylorTheCreator
  • TaylorTheCreator

💑

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:43 AM

This has gone off track. (Catholicism is full of child predators.... which is why it's really just a front for Satanism. It's designed on purpose to make Christianity look bad, but that's another long asf story.)

Everyone believes what they believe for their own reasons and I'll leave it at that.

Christianity has and always will be bad.

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 01 October 2016 - 02:07 AM Edited by HeavyDuke, 01 October 2016 - 02:20 AM.

Not afraid to die. Why would you be scared for the inevitable? Death is part of life as taking a dump is to eating a nice meal. You deal with it.

Also i'm atheist. However i'm very disappointed to those people who like to talk rubbish about other religions. Also talking bull about Christianity should be considered as bad as talking down Islam. Yet it seems Islam has to much taboo going on about it right now, so people don't dare to talk smack about it. Yet they feel its perfectly fine to yabber about Christianity and or Catholicism.

I say let people be. Not saying its all good because there is simply a lot of hate speech in all sorts of religions, not saying its all bad because it does keep some people in check to avoid getting judged to hell by their creator.

However there are enough atheist pedophiles, murderers and rapists as well. Not all people are good, not all are that bad. That again is part of 'life' 

I there simply are a lot of people with mental issues. And religion can either help those to get around and keep them in check, or unleash the worst in them. And for sane people it can give them a chance to have peace at mind. That someone is watching over them. Not being all alone and having something to lean upon during bad times.

Mark
  • Mark

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 October 2016 - 03:14 AM

I wouldn't say I'm scared of my own death, but I'd say I worry about the death of those close to me.
  • Raavi and Eram like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:43 AM

Slipknot fan telling me about being edgy... 

Nope, sorry to disappoint but this is genuinely how I feel. I question the mental capabilities of anyone who eschews science to believe in a god. People who believe that God determines their path through life with a pre-destined reason for being are using an excuse to absolve themselves of responsibility. 

There is no reason to fear death. Because you won't even know you're dead when you're dead, because you're gone and that's it. 

• TaylorTheCreator likes this

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:29 PM

Slipknot fan telling me about being edgy... 

Nope, sorry to disappoint but this is genuinely how I feel. I question the mental capabilities of anyone who eschews science to believe in a god. People who believe that God determines their path through life with a pre-destined reason for being are using an excuse to absolve themselves of responsibility. 

There is no reason to fear death. Because you won't even know you're dead when you're dead, because you're gone and that's it. 

Woman should be scared though. Because i'll be ghost humping them and covering them with ectoplasma when they're asleep. Woman of all nationalities. Except the fat ones.

• TaylorTheCreator likes this

Jezus Holy Christ
  • Jezus Holy Christ

See You in San Fierro

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 01 October 2016 - 02:51 PM Edited by Jezus Holy Christ, 01 October 2016 - 02:53 PM.

I am.

On afterlife:
I don't like to think that imma feel nothing after death. The brain is capable of visualizing an unbelievable amount of things without telling you about the time, the same way it does in dreams (you may dream a whole life in thirty minutes, as it has happened to me several times). So after hearing and reading all those religious sh*t, I hope it comes up with something.

 dice
  •  dice

Always rolling

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Server SAMP 2009

Posted 01 October 2016 - 03:33 PM

Grim reaper?

Never heard of her

Raavi
  • Raavi

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2016
    Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 01 October 2016 - 03:45 PM

Lol. 

Actually, either knock-off with the religious conspiracy bullsh*t and similar off-topic escapades or take it to D&D.

-

To say I'm afraid would be a stretch - when the lights go out, the lights go out. I rather spend my life living than fearing the inevitable. Besides, I feel like there is too much left for me to do here on earth to start picking funeral songs.

*knocks violently on the nearest wooden surface*

• Eram likes this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Health Is In You!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Not Very Punk 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:21 PM

Woman should be scared though. Because i'll be ghost humping them and covering them with ectoplasma when they're asleep. Woman of all nationalities. Except the fat ones.

XdkPivg.jpg

• El Diablo, Melchior, Tacymist and 1 other like this

Eram
  • Eram

Láli Edeh

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 02 October 2016 - 12:45 AM

Nope, not anymore. I've lived a few decades and done some awesome sh*ts.

If those that are already planned won't ever happen, well, Duck it... :D

However, I do fear a lot for my daughters's expected mourning despair's reaction and how they'll deal with it in their future. But hey, rather me 1st than them, right?

(afaik) It's not bound to happen soon, so I just Carpe Diem with my girls ;)

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:23 AM

• The Deadite likes this

Brian Grey
  • Brian Grey

I found my inner piece!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2016 - 08:52 PM Edited by Jason Grey, 02 October 2016 - 08:53 PM.

Living on a farm growing up seeing illness and death, it makes me wonder what happens to the soul when the body just stops. My Goat skippy she was so full of life, I fed and looked after her and now she is gone, I look at the body just laying there going cold and stiff knowing that I will never see her again.

I don't know what happens to all those animals whose souls have left their body, are we reborn or do we go somewhere with our family and loved ones? I don't know but one day we will all find out. maybe that's what's so scary about dying is not knowing what's going to happen next.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users