Are you afraid to die?

140 replies to this topic
ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:41 PM

I don't really scare death only if it's an honourable death and not instant death actually.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:45 PM

This topic has been posted like monthly haha.

No I do not fear death, after we die, provided there is no afterlife, it's going to be eternal blackness, you cannot comprehend it properly, you won't know you're dead, you'll just be dead.

Why would I fear something I will never know?

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:53 PM

In a way I fear it. If I was in the process of dying after some pelvis crushing accident, I wouldn't just be laying there with my thoughts, peacefully accepting my fate as I quietly drift off to the other side. I'd be sh*tting myself, probably literally. I'd be panicking like hell, screaming and bitching out, crying to be saved. I'd be terrified that there might actually be a hell, and that I'd most likely be going there. But I just wouldn't want to die more than anything, and the thought of my life being over, just ending, is a bit scary.

Yes, I am afraid to die.

Kevin3014
  • Kevin3014

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K.

• Facade Corporation
  • India

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

hmm...yea i'm afraid to die but i never think about it.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

I'm afraid to live

sad.gif

Distrom
  • Distrom

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

Yes, I am, but if there´s no afterlife, what would be the point of worrying, you don´t exist, you don´t feel anything, you don´t remember anything, did you remember the year 1910? no, because you weren´t alive, if there´s no afterlife, it would be the same, now Im very, very afraid of loosing the people I care about and love, like my parents, I love them and couldn´t imagine my life without them, but I have to accept that they will eventually pass away, all this fear, in fact is religion's fault, teaching us about a "paradise" that they can't even confirm being real or not.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:49 PM

Not afraid of dying, but I am afraid of how I'm going to die.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:58 PM Edited by GTA-King, 19 May 2013 - 04:02 PM.

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 12:53)
In a way I fear it. If I was in the process of dying after some pelvis crushing accident, I wouldn't just be laying there with my thoughts, peacefully accepting my fate as I quietly drift off to the other side. I'd be sh*tting myself, probably literally. I'd be panicking like hell, screaming and bitching out, crying to be saved. I'd be terrified that there might actually be a hell, and that I'd most likely be going there. But I just wouldn't want to die more than anything, and the thought of my life being over, just ending, is a bit scary.

Yes, I am afraid to die.

Explain the pelvis crushing accident, please.

Benzoboy
  • Benzoboy

Like Ronnyboy, but better.

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

Like others it's just the eternal void afterwards, I like to think we won't know though, obviously, we wouldn't be alive, hence why we can't think of anything before our birth

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:42 PM

I'm not afraid to die. I lived a crazy life at one point because I didn't expect to live as long as I have - so, I've kinda done everything I wanted already. I have no regrets.

Quick story:
Before there were seat belt laws my father was in the insurance industry and always insisted I wear my seat belt when in the car. Mid 80's: I got into a car with a stranger(more or less) with whom I was going to be traveling around the states with. I was in the passenger seat and clicked my seat belt. "You afraid to die"? he said. I unclicked my seat belt.

Baseball
  • Baseball

Godzilla flyin on a Pegasaurus

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

I'm afraid to die before I accomplish everything I want to. But I'm not afraid of death itself.

Pikas_PK
  • Pikas_PK

PK

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:35 AM

I'm not afraid to die, I'm actually afraid of the way I die. I don't want to die painfully.

Aqua
  • Aqua

Why are you reading this?

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Nations
  • Worst Llama 2016

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:37 AM

Stop bumping crap!

Grand Theft Amanda
  • Grand Theft Amanda

Slaying is an art

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:19 AM

Nope because I want to die. I'm waiting for death. You can say I got a death wish.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

General

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:42 AM

Stop bumping crap!

I don't see anything wrong with him bumping this topic...

OT: Like others have said not afraid to die but how i will die.

I already had one near death experienced and it was the most scariest thing i ever went though and hope it not like that.

• thafablifee46 likes this

thafablifee46
  • thafablifee46

punk ass bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:16 AM

I dont care how i die to be honest. Like if isis were about behead me, I'd try to head butt them or some sh*t. I was in a house fire earlier this year and after that experience, i havent been afraid to die. Its just what happens afterwards that scares me. Like if im just laying there, trapped in my mind then im f*cking scared. But i want to see earth afterwards, when I'm gone. I wish being a ghost was a real thing. El diablos post made me feel better about this topic though.

Im drunk

Android
  • Android

the droid who sold the forum

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Best Mobile OS
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:18 AM

No, I'm not. It's inevitable, and that's a fact.. if I died today I wouldn't exactly be happy with what I've done in my life, but I would be at ease. I wouldn't have to deal with depression or anything.

thafablifee46
  • thafablifee46

punk ass bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:26 AM

Sometimes i want to stop living because life is too much at times. But then again i want to experience alot in my lifetime because if we do still have eternal thoughts when we die, i would like to look back on some memories

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:52 AM

I don't die, I regenerate. New body, new face, still me.

I wish.

Cameron Star
  • Cameron Star

Mechanical animal.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2015 - 12:03 PM

Stop bumping crap!

He's afraid of letting the thread die.

I want to die but my fear of dying is the only thing that has stopped me doing it so far.

• make total destroy and svanderman like this

shadowoperative
  • shadowoperative

ONLY SQUEAKERS USE EMOTICONS.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2015 - 01:28 PM

I am gonna go out happy.

Turkish Turketarian
  • Turkish Turketarian

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:22 PM

No, if anything I can't wait until I die. I feel so tired of living.

Don't get me wrong there's a lot of things I wanted to do in life.. but realistically I probably won't get to do any of it.

A8ul99
  • A8ul99

This is my car, Suzuki Wagon R

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:04 PM

No, I'm not. If it happens, just happens.

Melchior
  • Melchior

England is mine, it owes me a living

• The Connection
  • Unknown

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:24 PM

I've made my peace with death's inevitability, but I'm very neurotic about certain fates: the possibility of drowning or burning makes me upset sometimes. I got into a state once because I realised I couldn't break my window if there was a fire. The idea of being trapped in a small place and starving or suffocating is too horrible to even think about. 

Eram
  • Eram

Láli

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:45 PM

@Aqua - It's a bump, but not that bad imho (I, for one, never saw this thread before).

I'm as much afraid of dying as those ants that I've unintentionally stepped on a few hrs ago.

I'm concerned about my daughters future though, if (let's say) I'll die within the next 20 yrs or so and I won't be able to parent them through their youth, but then again cemeteries are full of indispensables ;)

Blaze
  • Blaze

Soldier

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:24 PM

Nope because I want to die. I'm waiting for death. You can say I got a death wish.

hqdefault.jpg

• make total destroy, Payne and Black_MiD like this

paperbagdude
  • paperbagdude

I refuse to be what you call 'normal'.

• Members
  • Denmark
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:27 PM

I don't fear death at all, cause I don't see why I should. I'm religious enough to say that I believe in the afterlife, and that death shall only be the beginning of a new - or by that an eternal life.

I can accept pretty much any way of dying, just as long it's not for some stupid or absurd reason. Although death is of low concern, there's still two things I can't accept, yet not control after my death;

1. Having my corpse mutilated. I don't like the feeling of having myself blown or cut to pieces.
  2. Being forgotten. I dislike the thought of being forgotten by the people I used to know in my life. The though of my name and legacy going cold just feels wrong.

Eram
  • Eram

Láli

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 30 November 2015 - 07:07 PM

.snip-

Having my corpse mutilated. . I don't like the feeling of having myself blown or cut to pieces.

-snip-

Though I respect your feelings, I'd love that my balls's ashes would be spreaded at the North Pole while, at the same moment in time, my penis ashes would be spreaded at the South Pole :D

Poles aside, I couldn't care less.

Being agnostic and someone that spent a large part of it's life ashore, some ashes droping near a sewer will suit me just fine!  

Aqua
  • Aqua

Why are you reading this?

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Nations
  • Worst Llama 2016

Posted 30 November 2015 - 07:39 PM

Well I like to look at it this way, if there's an afterlife (imo I believe there is) then it would be very much like it is now... I guess. But if there isn't it would be a bit like me asking what it was like before you where born, and you can't remember because you where non existent, I guess. So either way its going to be fine. But what I worry about is my loved ones and who I'm leaving behind... Its not the fear of death.. Its the fear of not being around anymore... But life is like a journey, of where we learn and experance new thing's, and at the end of a journey there's usually something quite nice. ( :

Niobium
  • Niobium

I can do whatever I'm paid to.

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:02 PM

people here are so badass and hardcore saying they aren't afraid to die.

• Payne and Black_MiD like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users