Are you afraid to die?

70 replies to this topic
ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:41 PM

I don't really scare death only if it's an honourable death and not instant death actually.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:45 PM

This topic has been posted like monthly haha.

No I do not fear death, after we die, provided there is no afterlife, it's going to be eternal blackness, you cannot comprehend it properly, you won't know you're dead, you'll just be dead.

Why would I fear something I will never know?

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:53 PM

In a way I fear it. If I was in the process of dying after some pelvis crushing accident, I wouldn't just be laying there with my thoughts, peacefully accepting my fate as I quietly drift off to the other side. I'd be sh*tting myself, probably literally. I'd be panicking like hell, screaming and bitching out, crying to be saved. I'd be terrified that there might actually be a hell, and that I'd most likely be going there. But I just wouldn't want to die more than anything, and the thought of my life being over, just ending, is a bit scary.

Yes, I am afraid to die.

Kevin3014
  • Kevin3014

Los Santos!

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

hmm...yea i'm afraid to die but i never think about it.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

I'm afraid to live

sad.gif

Distrom
  • Distrom

Massimo Pantaleo

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

Yes, I am, but if theres no afterlife, what would be the point of worrying, you dont exist, you dont feel anything, you dont remember anything, did you remember the year 1910? no, because you werent alive, if theres no afterlife, it would be the same, now Im very, very afraid of loosing the people I care about and love, like my parents, I love them and couldnt imagine my life without them, but I have to accept that they will eventually pass away, all this fear, in fact is religion's fault, teaching us about a "paradise" that they can't even confirm being real or not.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:49 PM

Not afraid of dying, but I am afraid of how I'm going to die.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:58 PM Edited by GTA-King, 19 May 2013 - 04:02 PM.

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 12:53)
In a way I fear it. If I was in the process of dying after some pelvis crushing accident, I wouldn't just be laying there with my thoughts, peacefully accepting my fate as I quietly drift off to the other side. I'd be sh*tting myself, probably literally. I'd be panicking like hell, screaming and bitching out, crying to be saved. I'd be terrified that there might actually be a hell, and that I'd most likely be going there. But I just wouldn't want to die more than anything, and the thought of my life being over, just ending, is a bit scary.

Yes, I am afraid to die.

Explain the pelvis crushing accident, please.

Benzoboy
  • Benzoboy

Like Ronnyboy, but better.

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

Like others it's just the eternal void afterwards, I like to think we won't know though, obviously, we wouldn't be alive, hence why we can't think of anything before our birth

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:42 PM

I'm not afraid to die. I lived a crazy life at one point because I didn't expect to live as long as I have - so, I've kinda done everything I wanted already. I have no regrets.

Quick story:
Before there were seat belt laws my father was in the insurance industry and always insisted I wear my seat belt when in the car. Mid 80's: I got into a car with a stranger(more or less) with whom I was going to be traveling around the states with. I was in the passenger seat and clicked my seat belt. "You afraid to die"? he said. I unclicked my seat belt.

Baseball
  • Baseball

Godzilla flyin on a Pegasaurus

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

I'm afraid to die before I accomplish everything I want to. But I'm not afraid of death itself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users