Photo

I need help... Missed Phone Call.

6 replies to this topic
Eliasj
  • Eliasj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:28 PM

So, I finished the mission where you kill snake head for wu-zi and i freed the refugees.

But when I exited the boat, I was knocked into the water as I received a phone-call and no one is calling me, besides cesar telling me about the yay leaving san fieerrio

I've got some jizzy missions left, but do I need to do theese to continue in the story line?

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Simply divine!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

Yes, you have to complete the Jizzy missions to progress the storyline.

123robot
  • 123robot

Homeboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:32 PM

Normally people call you back if you don't answer, especially if it's story-related, but the Jizzy missions are required to continue the story line, so you should finish those first and then see if there's still a problem.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:34 PM

Yeah you're being reminded by Cesar about the Yay Courier each Wednesday & Saturday, while on Monday & Friday you're called by Cesar about Big Smoke's cash courier. Just ignore those calls, and answer with "No" since it's too much of a trouble to steal the money and the amount makes it unworthy.

But yeah, make sure to finish off all missions of Jizzy. The only missions from San Fierro that aren't required to carry on with the storyline are Zero's ones and Cesar ones that are unlocked by the Driving School, which isn't needed either. Make sure to check out the San Andreas Mission Tree (Possible SPOILER, be careful) to see how the missions are being given, what they unlock and when they're unlocked. Have fun! icon14.gif

Eliasj
  • Eliasj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

I just started " T-bone mendez" so i''ll say whats happening later/

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:01 PM Edited by lil weasel, 18 May 2013 - 03:06 PM.

Missed mobile phone calls aren't that important. Although they do sometimes give explanations.
Just carefully examine the map for new Designators.

• Annoyance calls from Catalina.
• Mission opening calls, which leave markers.
• Cesar 'chase' missions in San Fierro.
• Girlfriend's warning calls.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:12 PM

Also just to make you aware, when you finish Outrider, you have to go back to the garage in Doherty for the next mission and after that the last Jizzy mission is only available 2000-0600 Just so you can save time waiting around

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users