162 replies to this topic
Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Derp™

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:52 PM

In kindergarten, I pushed some kid from the bench and his head hit asphalt. I was in deep trouble.

Thamuz
  • Thamuz

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:00 PM

Nothing, I'm a saint.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:10 PM

When i was around 17, and my friends all started passing their driving tests, we'd often go out for a drive of a night. Just to go to the clubbing areas and see the sexy girls done up to the nines. Anyway we was driving passed this club which was on a long high street, so we was going up and down it for a while wolf whistling and shouting pervy comments to the ladies. Classy.

We saw these women, 3 of them walking along. Now they must of been 45-50, but were dressed up to the nines like all the other girls. On the second approach i told my mate to slow down next to them, which he did. I lent out the window and said "Hello ladies" They laughed obviously thinking i was about to try some smooth talk, instead i went " Your much too old for them dresses you old slappers go home" Their faces dropped so fast, no laughter left. Just embarrassment and sadness.

It was all funny at the time, but looking back i probably really hurt their feelings that night. Woops.

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:28 PM

Funny, that story made me think of the jogger I pass on the way to work in the mornings, from behind she looks like a stunner, long blonde hair, not a bad body at all, then she turns around and looks about 50 and asthough she's smoked more than a chimney. Some dumb reason I keep thinkin oof inlove.gif and then immediately after suicidal.gif mercie_blink.gif blush.gif .

Back on topic, I don't think I've ever done anything evil, Done some stuff whilst at school I'm not proud of though.

Stuffed a dead bird into a vending machine, then with a bunch of mates laughed our asses off as other students went to the machine, to get their cans of coke or whatever and were so shocked / disgusted....then one girl snitched on us and the teacher laughed it off colgate.gif lol.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Saturday, Jun 8 2013, 20:28)
Funny, that story made me think of the jogger I pass on the way to work in the mornings, from behind she looks like a stunner, long blonde hair, not a bad body at all, then she turns around and looks about 50 and asthough she's smoked more than a chimney.

Does she have a neck hole? If so, you should totally get freaky with it.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:58 AM

QUOTE (3Hunt. @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 02:07)
I pushed a little girl down the stairs when I was just a kid, and gave her brain damage. She broke an arm, twisted her ankle, and fractured her ribs. She doesn't talk, and when she sees me she literally cries and screams. Once I went with my mom to her house, and she ran away, slipped, and bruised her eyes from falling straight unto the tip of a broomstick.

Physical and mental damage. Evil.

First time I got absolutely sh*t faced, black out drunk. At 15 was with friends, we have a sea cadet place nearby, we went there so wrecked and started throwing rocks at the sea cadets and people in charge. Not necesserily evil until you count the fact there was a girl there who I was told liked me, I did not like her.
I started shouting obscenities at her and telling how much I didn't like her, she cried.

I felt like such an evil c*nt when memories started to flood back.
Oh, yes we (6 of us) was all drunk at around 5 afternoon after getting home from school on a Friday.

That one instance of my evilness.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Saturday, Jun 8 2013, 20:10)
When i was around 17, and my friends all started passing their driving tests, we'd often go out for a drive of a night. Just to go to the clubbing areas and see the sexy girls done up to the nines. Anyway we was driving passed this club which was on a long high street, so we was going up and down it for a while wolf whistling and shouting pervy comments to the ladies. Classy.

We saw these women, 3 of them walking along. Now they must of been 45-50, but were dressed up to the nines like all the other girls. On the second approach i told my mate to slow down next to them, which he did. I lent out the window and said "Hello ladies" They laughed obviously thinking i was about to try some smooth talk, instead i went " Your much too old for them dresses you old slappers go home" Their faces dropped so fast, no laughter left. Just embarrassment and sadness.

It was all funny at the time, but looking back i probably really hurt their feelings that night. Woops.

Hahah!

Ascer
  • Ascer

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:19 PM

Vote for Berlusconi.

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:23 PM

There are some real sick f*cks here.

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Lesotho

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (gtamad8 @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 20:23)
There are some real sick f*cks here.

Welcome to the Internet. You must be new here.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Sax & Violins

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:55 PM

wrong topic

TurdsFTW
  • TurdsFTW

Mikhail Faustin's Gyneocologist

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:53 AM

One time I kicked a German kid in the face. His name was "Nazhi".

kamuran
  • kamuran

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:03 AM

When I was in 6th grade, I used to run to the bathroom and turn off the lignts when this autistic kid was in there. He would go crazy and scream and go insane. It was hilarious. We used to also torment him. He hated spongebob, power puff girls, and other cartoons. If you said spongebob to him, he would flip out. So a lot of kids in middle school would always say spongebob to him and he would go nuts.

He also thought that there was a light switch to the sun so I would tell him, "Thomas, I'm going to turn off the sun!" and pretended to have a light switch in my hand.

There was a kid in high school that was autistic and he hated being called Timmy from South Park because his name was Tim. I used to call him Timmy, and TIMMAY.

Other than that, there's not so many evil things I've done besides spit on a kids Bike in 5th grade for taking my bike spot.

Oh and by the way, that kid that turned the lignts off with me is a felon and spent 6 months in juvinile hall.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users