Photo

Evil Things You have done to people

162 replies to this topic
Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 07:09)
To name one thing, when I was little, I used to throw kittens on the ceiling beam and watch them hold on for dear life. I made my sister & her friend catch them when they fell, lol. biggrin.gif

It was amusing.

You would've had to lock your door and your window before going to bed if I was your sister.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The vulgar, Irish, writer!

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:28 PM

Politicians campaign for votes. Why can't I?

Because you weren't campaigning for change, or anything besides your own personal gain. You begged for your own gain, which is the opposite of campaigning like a politcian.

inb4 oh hurr durr all politshuns are greedy liberels.

DeeDeeWGFA
  • DeeDeeWGFA

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:01 AM

A mate of mine used to chuck 1p coins at a homeless man from his flat window and watch him run around collecting them, he's from the city GTA originated, it's a pretty sh*thole city.

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:46 AM

When I was a kid, I used to toss my cat up and down, because I thought I was just playing, and having fun. Until one time I looked at my cat's face and saw her nose was bleeding, then I got scared and stopped sad.gif

I keyed a douchebag's car at my high school, because, well... He is a douchebag. 'Nuff said.

That's about it. I'm not a cruel person, but I make sure I don't get f*cked with.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:47 AM

i posted my ex in www.ugotposted.com devil.gif

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:52 AM Edited by rudy., 29 June 2013 - 03:04 AM.

NVM

Spook-O-Meter
  • Spook-O-Meter

Londoner

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:42 AM

When I was between 6 and 10 I used to get my friend Emily's Barbie dolls and put them upside down in a cups of water and then put them in the freezer so they'ed get frozen in ice.

I later got her Baby Annabel and put it in the freezer and causing it's nappy to get stuck to the floor of the freezer, Emily and her mum never got Baby Annabel out.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:27 PM

This week, as well as last week, has been utterly retarded. Last week, my papers for English research were stolen and then trashed. I've speculated, wondering who took them. These loser jokesters/perverts, Victor and Eric, came into mind. I then narrowed it down to Eric.

So today we were in the library. They were acting stupid as usual and Eric was dim enough to leave his folder, filled with all of his paperwork, on a table while he left to go 'fool around'.
I took it and hid it among the shelves in the library. I stowed it behind a stack of tall books where he will never find it. Now he will know how it feels to lose papers, causing his grades to slip.
I have three temporary 60's because of him. It's so weird to the teachers, I assume, because I am an all year A/B honor roll student, even awarded.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 18:27)
This week, as well as last week, has been utterly retarded. Last week, my papers for English research were stolen and then trashed. I've speculated, wondering who took them. These loser jokesters/perverts, Victor and Eric, came into mind. I then narrowed it down to Eric.

So today we were in the library. They were acting stupid as usual and Eric was dim enough to leave his folder, filled with all of his paperwork, on a table while he left to go 'fool around'.
I took it and hid it among the shelves in the library. I stowed it behind a stack of tall books where he will never find it. Now he will know how it feels to lose papers, causing his grades to slip.
I have three temporary 60's because of him. It's so weird to the teachers, I assume, because I am an all year A/B honor roll student, even awarded.

What if it wasn't Eric? That means a poor, innocent soul is going to fail because of you. tounge.gif

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 15:18)

What if it wasn't Eric? That means a poor, innocent soul is going to fail because of you. tounge.gif

tounge.gif He'll deserve it anyways. He's such an asshole towards me.

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 20:18)

But if he's labelled as a twat by Kifflom then Kifflom still has reason.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 21:27)
[QUOTE=gtafreak10,Tuesday, May 21 2013, 15:18] [QUOTE=Kifflom112,Tuesday, May 21 2013, 18:27] This week, as well as last week, has been utterly retarded. Last week, my papers for English research were stolen and then trashed. I've speculated, wondering who took them. These loser jokesters/perverts, Victor and Eric, came into mind. I then narrowed it down to Eric.

I have three temporary 60's because of him. It's so weird to the teachers, I assume, because I am an all year A/B honor roll student, even awarded. [/QUOTE]

`lol hate people like that

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

I used to own NFS Undercover for PS2. I owned it until I lent it to a friend, who gave it to a friend, who gave it to his friend. I haven't seen it since.

So what did I do? I tracked down the friend of my friend. I trashed his house, stole a couple bucks, and egged his car. Overkill? Perhaps, Undercover isn't really that amazing, but the stuff I did was so much fun.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (TheIllaDopest @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 02:47)
i posted my ex in www.ugotposted.com devil.gif

lol evil! devil.gif

Wolf of Badenoch
  • Wolf of Badenoch

Invisible....

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (DeeDeeWGFA @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 01:01)
A mate of mine used to chuck 1p coins at a homeless man from his flat window and watch him run around collecting them, he's from the city GTA originated, it's a pretty sh*thole city.

Edinburgh? Ain't that bad, from what I've seen anyway.

DeeDeeWGFA
  • DeeDeeWGFA

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (Valenta @ Friday, May 24 2013, 22:53)
QUOTE (DeeDeeWGFA @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 01:01)

Edinburgh? Ain't that bad, from what I've seen anyway.

Technically it's Dundee where DMA design was founded and created GTA 1+2. Edinburgh's kick ass, lived here 5 years (8 on and off)

Wolf of Badenoch
  • Wolf of Badenoch

Invisible....

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:56 AM

^^^ Ah, right. Edinburgh is kick-ass.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (The Pizza Delivery Guy @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 19:32)
I used to own NFS Undercover for PS2. I owned it until I lent it to a friend, who gave it to a friend, who gave it to his friend. I haven't seen it since.

So what did I do? I tracked down the friend of my friend. I trashed his house, stole a couple bucks, and egged his car. Overkill? Perhaps, Undercover isn't really that amazing, but the stuff I did was so much fun.

Damn man, that sure is evil.

They deserved it. My friend borrowed my Nintendo DS "Fat" (I had just got it for Christmas) like when I was in 4th grade or so and he took it and claimed that his dog ate it. A year later I seen him with a DS Lite (The same color as my DS Fat) and I was pissed so I tried to convince him that it was mine and that he was lying about his dog eating it and I demanded it back. He almost give it to me but he then realized mine was a DS Fat and then got mad at me. Haven't talked to him since biggrin.gif

Wolf of Badenoch
  • Wolf of Badenoch

Invisible....

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 01:23)
QUOTE (The Pizza Delivery Guy @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 19:32)

Damn man, that sure is evil.

They deserved it. My friend borrowed my Nintendo DS "Fat" (I had just got it for Christmas) like when I was in 4th grade or so and he took it and claimed that his dog ate it. A year later I seen him with a DS Lite (The same color as my DS Fat) and I was pissed so I tried to convince him that it was mine and that he was lying about his dog eating it and I demanded it back. He almost give it to me but he then realized mine was a DS Fat and then got mad at me. Haven't talked to him since biggrin.gif

Good on you. Luckily, I've never had this sort of thing happen to me. Yet.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 16:09)
To name one thing, when I was little, I used to throw kittens on the ceiling beam and watch them hold on for dear life. I made my sister & her friend catch them when they fell, lol. biggrin.gif

It was amusing.

That's horrible

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:04 PM Edited by gtafreak10, 07 June 2013 - 12:38 AM.

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 03:11)
QUOTE (_____ @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 20:46)
I don't think evil is the word they have in mind. More like desperate (not necessarily my personal opinion though).

Politicians campaign for votes. Why can't I?

@gtafreak10: You have never tried your own man gravy? mercie_blink.gif

user posted image

So, we meet again GTA-King. I'll have you know I was looking through an old thread that's called "Disgusting stuff that you do" and would you take a look at this? Now, this quote is from you, Mr. GTA-King, so don't try to back up your story.

As for eating your own cum, I find that the most disgusting thing I've read in here so far. I would never taste my own ingredient. That's for the ladies.

I would never taste my own ingredient. That's for the ladies.

I would never taste my own ingredient.

I would never taste my own ingredient.

GTA-King pm'ed and he would like you all to know that he approves of this post. He would like to tell you all himself, but he is honorably serving a 3 day temp.

Also, he says he only eats his ingredient when ladies aren't around to do it for him.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:23 PM

Pwned like a boss.

ED-E
  • ED-E

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:15 AM

I used to steal video games from a friend when I was younger, oh and I also stole his iPod classic.

The most evillest thing I've done recently, was about 4 month ago when I cheated on my ex with her best friend before I finished her.

Call me what you want, it's not like I've committed murder, she was a stuck-up bitch.
  • abccba123 likes this

3Hunt.
  • 3Hunt.

Yeah.

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:07 AM

I pushed a little girl down the stairs when I was just a kid, and gave her brain damage. She broke an arm, twisted her ankle, and fractured her ribs. She doesn't talk, and when she sees me she literally cries and screams. Once I went with my mom to her house, and she ran away, slipped, and bruised her eyes from falling straight unto the tip of a broomstick.

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:00 AM Edited by Werebot85, 07 June 2013 - 10:00 PM.

QUOTE (3Hunt. @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 04:07)
I pushed a little girl down the stairs when I was just a kid, and gave her brain damage. She broke an arm, twisted her ankle, and fractured her ribs. She doesn't talk, and when she sees me she literally cries and screams. Once I went with my mom to her house, and she ran away, slipped, and bruised her eyes from falling straight unto the tip of a broomstick.

mercie_blink.gif hahahahahaha lol.gif o-kaaaay....

Anyway.... The only "evil" thing I did that i remember....

When I was about 7, 8, 9 years old, we were in a restaurant when I saw a waiter carrying a huge amount of dirty dishes and glasses and stuff. So I couldn't resist... I tripped him lol.gif The restaurant was packed and noisy, but the loud explosion of plates hitting the floor quickly shut EVERYONE up. They were all looking at this poor clumsy sod who was now full of leftover food and stuff. He also broke his nose I think and his arm was bleeding. His face was also covered in blood.... If only I had an ultra slow-mo camera.. It wouldve been beautiful to watch. Strangely enough tho, nobody knew I did it sly.gif

I hope he learned his lesson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

markwey
  • markwey

Cool Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:55 AM

And what exactly was this "lesson" he had learned?

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:44 AM

QUOTE (Markwey @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 10:55)

And what exactly was this "lesson" he had learned?

He should be more observant of his surroundings..... biggrin.gif

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:35 PM

I backhanded my mother in the face and broke her nose. confused.gif

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (Cutter De Blanc @ Friday, Jun 7 2013, 20:35)
I backhanded my mother in the face and broke her nose. confused.gif

Oh my God... I see a couple of problems with this, if it were me who tried it (which I wouldn't)

1. My face wouldn't have even touched her face, and I would have been dead.
2. If by some magic sh*t that I did get to hit her, when she got out of the hospital... dead
3. She might not even go to the hospital her nose has been broke so many times. So she would just snap it back in place and... me = dead.

Seriously, my mom is a little woman, but she can beat some ass. Just the other day this asswipe wouldn't stay back and kept riding our bumped and he shot her a bird and she stopped in the middle of the road and was like "DO SOMETHING MOTHER f*ckER" and he took off lol

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (3Hunt. @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 22:07)

I actually found that pretty amusing for whatever reason.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users