Evil Things You have done to people

162 replies to this topic
RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (johnny_zoo @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 17:40)
Also something was getting stolen in the same place and I saw it happening right in front of me. I pretended I never saw it. Ok that wasnt evil but I was being a coward instead of taking those two thieves down. The owner came down and was like how did this happen I was like I never saw it happen when I did.

Something similar here. It was some time ago during the local festival. We were in the outside of a bar, it was full of people and a lot of noise, however, next to me there was a man violently treating and speaking to his wife, who was crying, and with their, I suppose, little daughter present.

I wanted so hardly to take a glass and break it into his face, told him to f*ck off and let his wife alone or I would kill him, but I couldn't. It still makes me angry when I think about it.

wolfy boy
  • wolfy boy

we're bouncing now?

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (gtafan899 @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 16:27)
i shot a man in reno just to watch him die

can we go one "evil" topic without this johnny cash joke?

can't think of anything right now

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (wolfy boy @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 17:56)

I once shot a sheriff. But I suppose a redeeming factor was that I didn't shoot the deputy. It was one of those animal cops. "Deputy scruffs" it was a dog, and I love dogs. So I didn't shoot him.

crispypistonx8
  • crispypistonx8

SAVANT OF MECHANICAL DEATH

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

You guys are ether liars or are extremely boring... I'm the embodiment of evil compared to you holy rollers.

I'll tell y'all some once I hear a truly evil act.

Hip Hop
  • Hip Hop

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:18 PM

A couple of friends and I were very drunk one time, they decided to go to the shop late at night to buy some more alcohol, whilst I cooked them cheese-toasties at home. One of the two friends, dared me to jack off and ejaculate onto the cheese-toastie of the other friend. So my friends leave, and I'm sitting there in the kitchen bashing one off whilst my parents are upstairs. I manage to jizz onto the toastie moments before my friends come back, almost scorching my cock whilst simultaneously cumming. Friend eats it, is none the wiser, which bewilders us to this day considering there was literally a huge white splodge covering the entire crust of the toastie.

Plenty more stories to come, I'll tell them sometime soon.

gtafan899
  • gtafan899

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (wolfy boy @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 17:56)

it was just a joke cheer up

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Precinct
  • Ireland

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (Hip Hop @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 19:18)
A couple of friends and I were very drunk one time, they decided to go to the shop late at night to buy some more alcohol, whilst I cooked them cheese-toasties at home. One of the two friends, dared me to jack off and ejaculate onto the cheese-toastie of the other friend. So my friends leave, and I'm sitting there in the kitchen bashing one off whilst my parents are upstairs. I manage to jizz onto the toastie moments before my friends come back, almost scorching my cock whilst simultaneously cumming. Friend eats it, is none the wiser, which bewilders us to this day considering there was literally a huge white splodge covering the entire crust of the toastie.

Plenty more stories to come, I'll tell them sometime soon.

True Evil Stuff right there devil.gif

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:29 PM

This guy in my town liked me and talked to me on Facebook. He knew of me somewhat from a friend and kind of wanted to get to know me more, but my friend did not give away any info as we were both in on this. He was very oblivious and possibly slow. He lived about 10-15 minutes away from me and wanted to hang out/do stuff with me. I started messaging him and telling him to pick me up at all these places I wasn't at. I got him to go to mcdonalds, target, a park, etc for about 30 minutes until finally he gave up when he parked somewhere and asked me to come to him but I told him I tripped in the woods and broke my foot and couldn't move. He asked where the woods were and what the area was called and I just replied saying "The Woods".

He got really pissed off and blocked me but it was entertaining. ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (crispypistonx8 @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 18:14)
You guys are ether liars or are extremely boring... I'm the embodiment of evil compared to you holy rollers.

I'll tell y'all some once I hear a truly evil act.

And we are supposed to take YOUR word for this are we? Tell us what you've done and we'll be the judges of that. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Oh yeah and lol @ Trinette

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Precinct
  • Ireland

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (Trinette @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 19:29)
This guy in my town liked me and talked to me on Facebook. He knew of me somewhat from a friend and kind of wanted to get to know me more, but my friend did not give away any info as we were both in on this. He was very oblivious and possibly slow. He lived about 10-15 minutes away from me and wanted to hang out/do stuff with me. I started messaging him and telling him to pick me up at all these places I wasn't at. I got him to go to mcdonalds, target, a park, etc for about 30 minutes until finally he gave up when he parked somewhere and asked me to come to him but I told him I tripped in the woods and broke my foot and couldn't move. He asked where the woods were and what the area was called and I just replied saying "The Woods".

He got really pissed off and blocked me but it was entertaining. ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

Lol that is quite funny

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

I took a nasty donair stinkin poop at a video store called 'just for fun' last night. When I walked out, I said "I let out a big stinker, just for fun" to the cashier. The whole store smelled so foul

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:51 PM

When I was a kid (not really) I took a sh*t in my swimming trunks after going to a water park. We stopped at a Pizza place and I went to the bathroom to assess the situation. There was too much cleanup to do, so I just dropped them next to the toilet and changed into a pair of jeans. I don't live near the waterpark or pizza place (they're about seven states away), so I couldn't tell you what happened. Some poor guy had to clean up after me though.

MikeWh
  • MikeWh

Bender

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

I emptied a can of a well known incapacitant spray onto a man wearing nothing but shorts - he deserved it but when we got him recovered, bundled and sorted we let him shower it off his face... The thing is with those sprays is the cause nothing but crap if they get into your manhood/jap's eye... Poor soul, did laugh though.

That ladies and gents is what you get when you lunge at somebody with a bar stool.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:16 PM

Alot of people on here would say that it's evil that I "cheated" to obtain this medal.

Alot of people would say that...

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K13

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 23:16)
Alot of people on here would say that it's evil that I "cheated" to obtain this medal.

Alot of people would say that...

I don't think evil is the word they have in mind. More like desperate (not necessarily my personal opinion though).

The worst thing I did that I can think of right now was being a jerk to two of my girl friends. One of them most likely forgave me and we're cool right now, we get along quite well even though I don't really like her as person that much. The other one moved away and I never really got to apologize. I've been a bigger jerk to her and she was actually a great person. She had a thing for me for a long time but I never really liked her more than as a friend. I don't really regret it (though I do admit I was wrong obviously) because it's never too late to make a change or to change, and I did change.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:56 PM

I once invented a Mobile Phone with a Quantum Temporal Transducer inside, anyway I though I'd try it out and was working brilliantly, I've spoken to loads of famous people like Howard Hughes, Alexander Graham Bell just after he invented the phone and the guy from the Grey Poupon advert (yeah I taught him the English accent) and not so famous people. I once knew this guy call Dolph, we would speak all the time, he was a kid at the time, I think he said he was from Austria or something like that, other than that we were tight as you could be.

Anyway we would talk about all kinds of stuff anyway I was out one day at a supermarket and were just chatting away and I got to the drinks aisle and they were just stocking the shelves and I don't know what happened but one of the assistants dropped a whole crate of Mountain Dew all over the floor right in front of me, well I was engrossed on the phone talking to Dolph and I tripped all over the bottles. Well I was screaming like a motherf*cker, Dolph was shouting down the phone asking if I was alright, I managed to pull myself together to let him know I was fine and it was all those bloody Dews, anyway I tried to stand up and I screamed out in pain I busted my ankle, in the screaming and pain I fell over again and at that another pile of bottles fell over and crushed my phone. I never did get back in touch with Dolph, I always wondered what happened to him knowing that my last words to him were "Those bloody Dews"

Anyway that probably wasn't evil, but I though I'd share it anyway, I did once eat the last After Eight mint and lied that I didn't... yeah I'm going down for that.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

This is the hook.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

I went to a small high school for like 3 months, half of the school was one building with one hall and maybe 12 classrooms, so after lunch it gets pretty packed in the hall, so I set off a stink bomb and just wreck the building the rest of the school day, muahahaha. devil.gif

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Precinct
  • Ireland

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (Erebos @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 23:15)
I went to a small high school for like 3 months, half of the school was one building with one hall and maybe 12 classrooms, so after lunch it gets pretty packed in the hall, so I set off a stink bomb and just wreck the building the rest of the school day, muahahaha. devil.gif

Hahah! lol, every once in a while in my school someone lets off a stinkbomb in the halls and class rooms

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:18 PM

There was this random girl on Facebook and she kept telling me that she was in love with me or some sh*t. She lives in my city but I never see her around. Anyway, one night I felt like being a dick. So it's like 5PM, I just got done eating dinner, and she messaged me. Being the dickhead I am, I was all like "i love you too". Of course I didn't mean it, but it was getting annoying. She told me to go to her house. I didn't go, but I told my friend to go there because he wanted me to remind him of where our friend moved too. He goes there and he's completely confused, and I'm getting messages from both of them, and I'm laughing my ass off.

Sorry if that's not "EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" enough.

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:32 PM Edited by Gtaghost22, 18 May 2013 - 10:37 PM.

Never was a bully and don't consider any of the pranks I did on my friends to be ''evil''. So acting like an ass to people for no reason on the internet I guess. Thankfully, I changed.

GTAforthe21thcentury
  • GTAforthe21thcentury

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

One time I had diarrhea in Carl's Jr, and I accidentally got some on my hands. I spread sh*t all over the stall.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

Nate is Love, Nate is Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:43 PM

When I was in 4th grade I found a bird's nest with recently hatched birdies and a really big stick. I scared away the mother and knocked down the nest. I murdered the first birdie I saw and smashed it's brains out. All the other birdies walked away, limping and crying. I'm pretty sure they all died. A year ago I got a new electric automatic airsoft gun, and I found a toad on someone's lawn. I proceeded to execute it. I know, I know, I'm a badass. I know.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:53 PM

I've masturbated onto a lot of peoples possessions and belongings and sh*t before.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 22:53)
I've masturbated onto a lot of peoples possessions and belongings and sh*t before.

Did you do that in my mashed potatoes at KFC once? I could have sworn I tasted man gravy.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (gtafan899 @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 12:27)

Wow... as I was reading that, that song was on.

As for me... one day when my Chinese-American stereotypical and antisocial roommate went out with his other Chinese friends and came home drunk after 3 shots... he passed out on his bed and started choking on his own puke. I watched him desperately struggle to breathe while passed out. I, myself was reading a book looking at him.

I thank God he didn't die as he choked for quite a while. I could've been booked for manslaughter.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 22:53)

lol.gif

Dunno about the most evil thing I've done, but the most recent would be going on a first date, securing the hook up, getting the hook up, then generally kicking her out the house before she could even put her clothes back on.

I can't even remember why and it was only a few weeks back. She must've done something to hit a nerve, other than be a general c*nt.

GTAforthe21thcentury
  • GTAforthe21thcentury

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (natethegreatforlife @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 22:43)
When I was in 4th grade I found a bird's nest with recently hatched birdies and a really big stick. I scared away the mother and knocked down the nest. I murdered the first birdie I saw and smashed it's brains out. All the other birdies walked away, limping and crying. I'm pretty sure they all died. A year ago I got a new electric automatic airsoft gun, and I found a toad on someone's lawn. I proceeded to execute it. I know, I know, I'm a badass. I know.

That's weird.

DeeDeeWGFA
  • DeeDeeWGFA

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:01 AM Edited by DeeDeeWGFA, 19 May 2013 - 02:12 AM.

After 9/11 I told people in my primary school Osama was my uncle, few of actually fell for it and were sh*t scared. Told people if I breathe on them they could get Meningitis and I was actually pretty popular somehow confused.gif I used to sell broken ps1 games to my best mates wee bro. I'm a nice guy really! I dumped a girl by sending her a photo of me and her ex kissing. Slept with a girl on a train in Europe somewhere unprotected, she then started telling me she wanted to come to Scotland with me and get married, I said awesome gave her my number and left on the next flight home. Just read some of the posts and I'm a f*cking angel compared to some of you.

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:10 AM

I tried to stab someone whilst he was on the toilet. But atleast I didn't harm a cat!

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 16:41)
QUOTE (King Of Monra @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 15:27)
I trashed a classroom, the cost was around 5000 dollars.  They never found out it was me.  It did hit the papers though.

We did something similar 3 years ago, but in a whole school grade and not so extreme colgate.gif Summed up, anything that touched our class got destroyed, flew off the window or got hit against the walls, in fact, as all the teacher said, we were the worst class of the high school. We even made a replacement teacher cry in her first day; she didn't came back biggrin.gif

The good f*cking days, the best year of my life sigh.gif

Making sub teachers cry was something we did as well.

Well, only ones, it was a polish english teacher. She could not speak English or Norwegian.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users