Photo

Evil Things You have done to people

162 replies to this topic
Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:19 AM Edited by gtavpoliceimprovements, 20 May 2013 - 09:55 AM.

First Off Please Tell true stories, not some bullsh*t made up story

Ok, Last week my dad went to wash the car and he left his mug of tea on the counter top, while he was gone i got some soda water and poured it into his tea and when he came back he drank some and nearly vomited because it tasted horrible!

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

Useful Idiot.

• The Connection

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

Well, aren't you just the physical manifestation of pure evil?

user posted image

I've done a fair amount of "evil" things; pissed in someones tea, made a kid piss his pants and laughed so hard that he cried, put the milk in before the water. But none of them are really as bad as stabbing someone in the shoulder with a handful of playing darts. I had my reasons.

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:10 AM

I threw a stick at some lady

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:55 AM

I was dancing Hakken in my woodshop class and I accidently kicked a freshman in the face.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:54 PM

In pre-school in the bathroom, kid notices I'm uncircumscised.
Later that day with other boys and girls, the kid says my 'wee wee' is different which sparks the curiosity of the others to see it. So I show them it, why not. They want to touch it, why not, so I let them. They pull back the foreskin and repeatedly touch the head.
Feels oh, so good. My pee pee gets bigger, one of the little girls screams and a female teacher comes over. Oh, sh*t.
The kid's parents were informed.

And that was the end of my teaching career.

ForretressLover
  • ForretressLover

Yes, Im a girl. Deal with it! ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:33 PM

Dumped a mattress in someones pool. It took them a crane to get it out!!! Aah... good times.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

I've done too many evil things, and some I prefer not to remember confused.gif

Anyway, just a bunch of them: I used to throw stones to the buses and other kind of trash (which is included chalks) to the people in the street. I let a fella be indicted of something I did, and I never tell I was who had done it or apologised. I used to mock people and do a lot of f*cked up things, something I don't feel very proud about; the worst is that now some of these things are happening to me. And the list continues... damn, I feel like the guy of My Name is Earl dozingoff.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

To name one thing, when I was little, I used to throw kittens on the ceiling beam and watch them hold on for dear life. I made my sister & her friend catch them when they fell, lol. biggrin.gif

It was amusing.

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:27 PM

i shot a man in reno just to watch him die

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:27 PM

I trashed a classroom, the cost was around 5000 dollars. They never found out it was me. It did hit the papers though.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (gtafan899 @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 16:27)
i shot a man in reno just to watch him die

lol johnny cash reference

markwey
  • markwey

Cool Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 10:09)
To name one thing, when I was little, I used to throw kittens on the ceiling beam and watch them hold on for dear life. I made my sister & her friend catch them when they fell, lol. biggrin.gif

It was amusing.

to people.

PS. You're a f'n puke for doing that.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (Markwey @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 15:42)

It was amusing.

to people.

lol, well it was evil making my sister and her friend catch them! lol.gif

And I was like 12, man. Gimme some slack.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:29 PM

I drank a can of somebody's beer and filled it up with urine. Pretty sick, but I guess could also be classed as 'evil'.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (King Of Monra @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 15:27)
I trashed a classroom, the cost was around 5000 dollars. They never found out it was me. It did hit the papers though.

We did something similar 3 years ago, but in a whole school grade and not so extreme colgate.gif Summed up, anything that touched our class got destroyed, flew off the window or got hit against the walls, in fact, as all the teacher said, we were the worst class of the high school. We even made a replacement teacher cry in her first day; she didn't came back biggrin.gif

The good f*cking days, the best year of my life sigh.gif

markwey
  • markwey

Cool Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 11:27)

It was amusing.

to people.

doing something like that never came in to my mind when I was 12.
always loved animals and always will.

...but to people, I did some stupid and foolish things when I was a kid that most likely caused harm of some sort.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (Markwey @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 16:44)

It was amusing.

to people.

...but to people, I did some stupid and foolish things when I was a kid that most likely caused harm of some sort.

Cats always land on their feet though.

markwey
  • markwey

Cool Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 11:47)

It was amusing.

to people.

something you dont test yourself.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (Markwey @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 16:48)
QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 11:47)

It was amusing.

to people.

something you dont test yourself.

lol, are you saying I won't always land on my feet when I fall?

markwey
  • markwey

Cool Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:52 PM Edited by Markwey, 18 May 2013 - 04:55 PM.

no, what I meant was that you don't test if cats always land on their feet by throwing them and stupid sh*t like you did and dared to try to defend your actions,
by saying you were 12.

normal people don't do sh*t like that.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Markwey @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 16:52)
no, what I meant was that you don't test if cats always land on their feet by throwing them and stupid sh*t like you did and dared to try to defend your actions,
by saying you were 12.

12 year olds do stupid sh*t. I'm sorry if you were a little goody-two-shoes. I liked to live a little as a child. And brother, you haven't lived until you threw a few kittens on a ceiling beam. It's the ultimate adrenaline rush.

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

When I was like 8, every day after school, me and my friend would grab random shoes from the hall area and throw them on the roof of the school. This went on for about a month until the teachers caught us. LOL.

markwey
  • markwey

Cool Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:56 PM Edited by Markwey, 18 May 2013 - 05:47 PM.

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 11:55)
QUOTE (Markwey @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 16:52)
by saying you were 12.

12 year olds do stupid sh*t. I'm sorry if you were a little goody-two-shoes. I liked to live a little as a child. And brother, you haven't lived until you threw a few kittens on a ceiling beam. It's the ultimate adrenaline rush.

One sick S.O.B. right here.

Didn't your mommy taught you to be nice to animals?
Seems not, a serious failure as a parent.

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:57 PM

guys stop arguing like toddlers

Saliva
  • Saliva

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:06 PM

I was at a rest area / highway service. Getting burger king. Using the restroom.

The restrooms had 2 doors, before you actually get to the toilets area. As I was leaving for the 2nd door, a man with down syndrome was coming in. As he did, I noticed a lights switch on the wall.

I waited there for a few seconds until I thought he'd be using the toilet and then I turned out the lights. He screamed. I laughed.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:15 PM

I don't think I've really done anything that would count as being "evil". I mean there was the summer I spent in the DR Congo and joined a rebel group, then went from village to village hacking off limbs with my machete. But that was just teenage hijinks more than anything. It's not like I pissed in anyone's tea.

I suppose the worst thing I've ever done is to push a kid off a slide, quite a high one. Motherf*cker told me there was a toll and wouldn't let me down, then he poked me in my eye. So I gave him a good ol' shove and he tumbled off and hit his head on the side of the slide. He cut his head, I think his arm was broken too. He did sort of deserve it in a way, because he was being a c*nt. That's probably the worst thing I think I've done to someone. I ran like hell when I realised how badly he was hurt, I don't even know what happened to him. I considered moving to Mexico, but at the age of 11 I couldn't really afford the ticket, plus I didn't speak Spanish.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 17:15)
I don't think I've really done anything that would count as being "evil". I mean there was the summer I spent in the DR Congo and joined a rebel group, then went from village to village hacking off limbs with my machete. But that was just teenage hijinks more than anything. It's not like I pissed in anyone's tea.

I suppose the worst thing I've ever done is to push a kid off a slide, quite a high one. Motherf*cker told me there was a toll and wouldn't let me down, then he poked me in my eye. So I gave him a good ol' shove and he tumbled off and hit his head on the side of the slide. He cut his head, I think his arm was broken too. He did sort of deserve it in a way, because he was being a c*nt. That's probably the worst thing I think I've done to someone. I ran like hell when I realised how badly he was hurt, I don't even know what happened to him. I considered moving to Mexico, but at the age of 11 I couldn't really afford the ticket, plus I didn't speak Spanish.

user posted image

You have a direct line to my funny bone, man! And by "funny bone" I don't mean "funny boner." Just want to make that clear.

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (Saliva @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 17:06)
I was at a rest area / highway service. Getting burger king. Using the restroom.

The restrooms had 2 doors, before you actually get to the toilets area. As I was leaving for the 2nd door, a man with down syndrome was coming in. As he did, I noticed a lights switch on the wall.

I waited there for a few seconds until I thought he'd be using the toilet and then I turned out the lights. He screamed. I laughed.

you horrible sick cu**

lucid121
  • lucid121

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:32 PM Edited by lucid121, 18 May 2013 - 06:02 PM.

Made my mom breakfast in bed, hoping she would choke on it, although it didn't work. That was so evil.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:40 PM

A girl was suffering from mental disorder and she broke down at a place where I worked and started crying. I didn't feel like consoling her so I pretended I didn't know what was going on and waited until someone else saw it and took care of that sh*t.

Also something was getting stolen in the same place and I saw it happening right in front of me. I pretended I never saw it. Ok that wasnt evil but I was being a coward instead of taking those two thieves down. The owner came down and was like how did this happen I was like I never saw it happen when I did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users