Photo

Supernatural

3 replies to this topic
Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:37 AM

Not sure if there's too many fans on these boards, I've created this topic specifically to discuss CW's Supernatural.

Just finished watching the season 8's finale and I've got to say I was blown away, probably my favourite season finale since season 5 (when it was supposed to end). Season 8 started out very sluggish, but definitely picked up and topped the sorely dissapointing seasons 6&7.

So what do you see happening next season?

Personally, now that the angels are locked out of heaven and without power I think it may be possible that they might go out of their way to try and release Michael and Lucifer from the cage to try and defeat Medatron.

I've also got a feeling that by the end of the first episode Sam and Dean will have completed the trials and sealed Hell forever. If that is the case I can see Crowley forming a strong alliance with the Winchesters and turning to the use of magic (he said something about his mother being a witch in an earlier episode). Just hope they don't overload season 9 with too many angel-focused episodes.

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:53 AM

All I can say about that is HERE

Flash525
  • Flash525

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

Season #9 is only about two weeks away now, and if the Season #8 ending was anything to go by, Season #9 is going to be quite something. Anyone have any theories, or care to comment on speculation?

I also hope this doesn't go against any policy in regard to reviving old threads, but this is the latest Supernatural thread to come up in the search, and I figured it more prudent to continue an existing one that to start anew.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:44 PM Edited by rudy., 24 September 2013 - 03:44 PM.

One of my favorite TV shows of all time! Certainly can't for this season's premier. It started out good, and it is certainly a rather original concept, but the big myth arcs have never really convinced me. And honestly, for a show with so much potential, the writers never seem to come up with any actual great plots. I really liked how Dean gets stuff done without having special powers, but I've had my fill of Sam suffering because of his demonic power. I do think the show would benefit from reversing the positions at some point and having Sam rally around Dean. I mean, we've had about 8 seasons of 'something is wrong with Sam. I'm not saying I want anything wrong with Dean, but c'mon show be creative and original and, I don't know, let's try doing something where there is nothing wrong with either Winchester, Sam especially. I'm so tired of the "Super Hero" sh*tte of the one very special chosen one angle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users