Photo

GTA 5 Graphics

16 replies to this topic
Flasher377
  • Flasher377

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:26 AM

GTA 5 will release within a couple months of the next generation of consoles. The PS3/360 are outdated and old. It's been years since they came out and the next generation is coming this year and will bring with it massive updates in technology and power. I'm afraid. Afraid GTA 5 will look old and have bad graphics compared to new games. Since Rockstar takes so long to make GTA games each one should have some of the best graphics when it comes out. But 4 looked gray, dull and the graphics were disappointing. GTA 5 is definitely a big step forward, but games had GTA 5 level graphics 2-3 years ago.

GTA 5 is limited on this generation of consoles. I hear Rockstar say stuff like how they can't create a have a bunch of pedestrians because of limited RAM on this console. I trust Rockstar will make GTA 5 amazing and I will have hours of fun playing it, but I think it could be so much more incredible on the next generation.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:33 AM

QUOTE (Flasher377 @ Friday, May 17 2013, 23:26)
GTA 5 will release within a couple months of the next generation of consoles. The PS3/360 are outdated and old. It's been years since they came out and the next generation is coming this year and will bring with it massive updates in technology and power. I'm afraid. Afraid GTA 5 will look old and have bad graphics compared to new games. Since Rockstar takes so long to make GTA games each one should have some of the best graphics when it comes out. But 4 looked gray, dull and the graphics were disappointing. GTA 5 is definitely a big step forward, but games had GTA 5 level graphics 2-3 years ago.

GTA 5 is limited on this generation of consoles. I hear Rockstar say stuff like how they can't create a have a bunch of pedestrians because of limited RAM on this console. I trust Rockstar will make GTA 5 amazing and I will have hours of fun playing it, but I think it could be so much more incredible on the next generation.

I've already accepted the fact that the consoles pretty much screwed us over in this case. I have no doubt the game will be amazing, but it could have easily been much more well-done with more RAM to work with. The consoles are basically the equivalent of a mid-range PC from 2005.

I blame Microsoft and Sony. These new consoles have been overdue for a few years now.

Mbaladude7
  • Mbaladude7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:34 AM

I think they're trying to capitalize on all the current ps3 and Xbox owners. How are they going to make money with ps4?

Firefighter427
  • Firefighter427

Firefighter for life

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:35 AM

Is it possible for someone in this world to shut up about how they ain't gonna like it for the graphics? Or how they should release it for the next gen consoles. Dude, get a PC, buy it for that, stop crying about it. Not trying to come off as a jerk, but if you look, there has been alot of topics about this somehow or another. The graphics will be amazing. If you don't think so, don't buy the game. Last time I checked, with true gamers, the graphics don't really make or break a game. Look at minecraft, it has wolfenstein graphics and still millions of people play it. This will be so much better, especially since we have waited and waited and waited. You want to delay another year and put it on next gen consoles? Tell you what, don't buy it when it's released, wait a year, then buy it. They're doing what they want, and they're making the big bucks, while we pay them. I for one will enjoy this game. And play it over and over again. It will be epic. Even the graphics

RedDragonsBOOM
  • RedDragonsBOOM

Babes, Bullets, Cars.

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:38 AM

The graphics are fine, you must not remember how the graphics where when San Andreas released...

dro0001
  • dro0001

Fo Shizzle

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:39 AM

Im just going to wait for 6 months to see if they will announce it for PS4 or infinity.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:42 AM

QUOTE (Firefighter427 @ Friday, May 17 2013, 23:35)
Is it possible for someone in this world to shut up about how they ain't gonna like it for the graphics? Or how they should release it for the next gen consoles. Dude, get a PC, buy it for that, stop crying about it. Not trying to come off as a jerk, but if you look, there has been alot of topics about this somehow or another. The graphics will be amazing. If you don't think so, don't buy the game. Last time I checked, with true gamers, the graphics don't really make or break a game. Look at minecraft, it has wolfenstein graphics and still millions of people play it. This will be so much better, especially since we have waited and waited and waited. You want to delay another year and put it on next gen consoles? Tell you what, don't buy it when it's released, wait a year, then buy it. They're doing what they want, and they're making the big bucks, while we pay them. I for one will enjoy this game. And play it over and over again. It will be epic. Even the graphics

The discussion is about graphics, not the quality of gameplay or its' importance over graphics. The graphics are good, I agree, but there could have been so much more done if Sony and Microsoft didn't bumble around and released the new consoles last year or the year before. The textures and vegetation are pretty bad, but those are really the only issues I've seen.

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

White Shinigami

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:42 AM

Oh for f*ck sake suicidal.gif

Flasher377
  • Flasher377

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (Firefighter427 @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 03:35)

The minecraft analogy is terrible; You can't compare top GTA because they are totally different and GTA is way more complex.

I'm not arguing, I think GTA 5 graphics will be stunning. But think of all the great things that could come with newer consoles: More of the map will load and you can see into distance more, more pedestrians, more vehicles. Destructible environments?

sibs44
  • sibs44

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE (whatsstrength @ Friday, May 17 2013, 21:33)

I blame Microsoft and Sony. These new consoles have been overdue for a few years now.

I'm not sure they were expecting graphics to come so far. Perhaps they were waiting until a noticeable difference like last gen to this gen.

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:52 AM

All those people worrying about Map Size and Graphics

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (whatsstrength @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 03:42)
QUOTE (Firefighter427 @ Friday, May 17 2013, 23:35)

The discussion is about graphics, not the quality of gameplay or its' importance over graphics. The graphics are good, I agree, but there could have been so much more done if Sony and Microsoft didn't bumble around and released the new consoles last year or the year before. The textures and vegetation are pretty bad, but those are really the only issues I've seen.

What difference would releasing the next gen consoles last year, or the year before have made? GTAV has been in development for well over 5 years. Rockstar would not have been able to do anything anyway.

Ermac_
  • Ermac_

Tower Master

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:04 AM

chances are if they move it to next gen the system still wont improve the games features, only the graphics may improve.

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:16 AM

GTA V, for now at least is going to be a release for the tail-end of the current generation's life cycle, as San Andreas was for the 6th generation. Time for you kids to accept it, plain and simple.

MikeyBelic
  • MikeyBelic

Head Lad

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:17 AM

QUOTE (RedDragonsBOOM @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 03:38)
The graphics are fine, you must not remember how the graphics where when San Andreas released...

He probably hadn't come out of the c*nt yet.

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:04 AM

The best games come out towards the end of a consoles life cycle anyway. It takes time for developers to learn how to maximize everything the hardware has to offer. People who expect a massive difference in games are going to be very disappointed. It was the same way with the current gen, as well as the last gen.

losSantosGang
  • losSantosGang

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:37 AM

First of all, you DONT play an Gta game for the graphics, not even in this generation. If you want to be a serious gta player then you are Fu*cked, serious players play with a speed limiy and buy cars on gta (i know ridicilous right) gta is supossed to be a fun gane with masive options for us to choose, texture pop ins and map rendering dont bother me, as long as the game doesnt crash im happy, and btw an good example of a game which aint about graphics but is all about fun " Saints row (1)(2)(3), so dont worrie about graphics that will be just fine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users