Photo

Last Day of Classes in High School

46 replies to this topic
Allen14n
  • Allen14n

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:20 PM

What a relief. Today is the last day of classes in high school. Next week is finals week. I'm glad to be getting out of here. However, I'm starting to regret not getting a yearbook. I also regret not bringing a camera today.

Next week, I'll try to bring a camera and take pictures of people and things.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:25 PM Edited by ExtremeLimitations, 17 May 2013 - 04:31 PM.

And the beginning of our college classes here within 2 weeks. sad.gif

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

Where I live, school doesn't end until June the 6th. I have all of these idiotic projects I need to do, one of them is going to be hard because a perverted f*ck stole all of my research.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:04 PM

Welcome 2 the real world, you're gonna wish you still had another 4 years of HS.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Friday, May 17 2013, 17:04)
Welcome 2 the real world, you're gonna wish you still had another 4 years of HS.

This.

You think its the worst place on earth and that you've got all these plans but are being held back because you have to attend school, but in reality it is the most simple enjoyable time of your life.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

100% Natural awesomeness in every post.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

I loved my last day of HS, got my first BJ. colgate.gif

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:19 PM

You might miss high school but don't let it hold you back and stop you from enjoying college. You might think that "oh high school was simpler times" but you'd be forgetting the bullsh*t and drama that came along with it.

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Sierra-Leone

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:22 PM

Schools and colleges don't break up until about the 5th of July where I live and for final years, I think it's 27th of June.

But yeah, I enjoy college more than I enjoyed school to be honest; less sh*t you have to deal with.

Allen14n
  • Allen14n

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:24 PM Edited by Allen14n, 17 May 2013 - 05:30 PM.

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Friday, May 17 2013, 17:04)

What world did I live in, then? Wasn't this the real world all along? Was I living in Liberty City of Grand Theft Auto IV?

Anyway, people always seem to make statements like the one you made. "You're gonna WISH you were in high school in ten years!" I don't understand the point of attempting to intimidate people. We live in a world that's addicted to pessimism; people prefer to read news articles about heads getting chopped off as opposed to articles about kids volunteering for the greater good of the community. Let's not make this a worse place for the adolescents still growing up. They don't need that kind of negative mindset that people are trying to embed into them.

Come on now. There's no guarantee I won't enjoy life a little more by then. I'm just saying that even though my time in high school may have been crappy, I'm still going to cherish my bad experiences. I'm pretty sure things will be much better in a few years for me, as I've been restricted to this house for years. I couldn't even hang out with friends in my spare time since my mom just wants me to study all day long. I didn't have much of a social life in high school, but I still had friends/acquaintances here and there. Not that I would ever want to join them, but I never had the opportunity to be in one of those groups who think they're gangsters.

With that being said, I think I have a pretty good outlook, although I'm still uncertain as to what profession I'll pursue. My lack of a social life and fun activities all these years only motivates me to work hard for great opportunities in the future. I wouldn't be surrounded by that many students and teachers who judge you based on appearance in college, and I know that for sure. The high school environment isn't suitable for me since I can't stand huge groups of friends that you can't join even if you tried since it would be awkward to sit with them all of a sudden. I can't stand judgmental teachers in small classrooms who negatively judge you if you're the only quiet one among a group of twenty loud students. I'm determined to do well at a community college, transfer out to a four-year college, and obtain a stable job. I'm very determined for it all, and I'm excited for it.

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:45 PM

I been out of high school for 2 years now and dont miss it one bit. Maybe I will when im 40.

You will soon realize that you have 100% more free time now, dont get passive and start living the life you want. You have unlimited choices now

Allen14n
  • Allen14n

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (Mr.Mister @ Friday, May 17 2013, 17:45)
I been out of high school for 2 years now and dont miss it one bit. Maybe I will when im 40.

You will soon realize that you have 100% more free time now, dont get passive and start living the life you want. You have unlimited choices now

By "miss," I don't mean "become extremely depressed." I'm glad I'm getting out of what appears to be a hellhole. I'll just keep some memories with some cool people close and dear to my heart. I'm excited to get out of this place and embark and a wonderful journey to the North Pole in search for Santa Claus. That would look great on my resume. My college years will be glorious. I will have a wonderful lifestyle. I will have tons of free time in the future to spend with my wife and child/children. It will be amazing. I will encounter fewer judgmental students and teachers, especially teachers who look down upon you for being reserved, calm, and peaceful in the classroom. Such teachers favor the loudmouths more than the reserved students.

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:15 PM Edited by Valenta, 17 May 2013 - 07:41 PM.

I remember my last day of high school. It was a scorching hot day in June 2012. It was a exam day. I went in, finished my exams and left. Pretty unceremonious, I know, but I wanted to leave without too much of a fuss. I said my goodbyes to my closest friends for the last time the week before (they had their last exams on a seperate day to mine). That said, I don't miss some of the people there. There were some right assholes at my high school.

EDIT: After 13 months, my exam results have finally come in. My nerves have been on edge all year.

Kuruma.
  • Kuruma.

turnt up

• The Yardies
  • Scotland

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:22 PM

I finished school a couple of weeks ago and it feels good, I'm not one of those people who completely hated school but I don't think I'll wish I was still at school later on in life or view it as the best days of my life. My year actually got kicked out 2 days early because our school got a new headmaster a few weeks prior to us leaving and they were worried he would get a bad reputation if any of us decided to get up to some hi-jinks on the last day.

Allen14n
  • Allen14n

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (Valenta @ Friday, May 17 2013, 18:15)
I remember my last day of high school. It was a scorching hot day in June 2012. It was a exam day. I went in, finished my exams and left. Pretty unceremonious, I know, but I wanted to leave without too much of a fuss. I said my goodbyes to my closest friends the last time the week before (they had their last exams on a seperate day to mine). That said, I don't miss some of the people there. There were some right assholes at my high school.

There are definitely people here I'm glad I'll get away from. There's one teacher who simply doesn't like me no matter what.

I'm looking forward to having a great summer, playing Grand Theft Auto V around the time I start going to community college, and just having a great time in my college years in general.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:36 PM

Personally I think finishing school is one of the weirdest and biggest milestones in people's lives, especially if you don't go to university. On the last day I remember we were all acting pretty normal, and there were so many "Well, I guess this is it" phrases being thrown around.

I still remember casually walking out of there like it was nothing, the next few months were weird, constantly forgetting you've finished, forever, what you knew for so longis about to change.

I am tempted to say I miss school, but then I need to remind myself how much of a constant drone it was in my final two years, going back to the first few years of high school I can definitely say i miss them, even now it's weird thinking about it. Enjoy your last day, there's a great deal of people you will never see or talk to again.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:54 PM

Some of you all had great last days? Down here, the last day is among your least favorite, you have to take exams.

agent17
  • agent17

Absolution

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:56 PM

I wish I was still in school, just to experience the joy of the last day of the school year.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:17 PM

I think it was the last day for our seniors. They did their prank today anyway (nothing exciting, just moved desks and wrapped toilets up.) I've still got another two and a half weeks, but then it's only another year until I'm done with it all.

So far I think Middle School and late Elementary School were the best times for me, maybe it'll change next year but for now High School hasn't been anything I see myself reminiscing over.

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Sierra-Leone

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Friday, May 17 2013, 23:36)
Enjoy your last day, there's a great deal of people you will never see or talk to again.

That's the thing that scared me, but I didn't realise it until the walk home once I'd left. Even now only 9 months later, the thought is still frightening even though I haven't seen so many of them since.

Devyl
  • Devyl

Wait; I have a .GIF for that.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

I graduated high school before some of you were born.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:27 AM

I have 2 more weeks. Then finals come ... confused.gif

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Yokel

• Serbia

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:44 AM

My last day of high school was very anti-climatic. I didn't even graduate year 12 because I left before the end of year 11. All I remember was going to the school office and signing a bunch of forms so I could leave.

I ended up getting my HSC through Tafe, but I wish I went all the way through until the end.

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (Devyl @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 13:51)
I graduated high school before some of you were born.

According to your profile you are one week younger than my cousin and one year, one month and a bit older than me. I wouldn't have graduated in 2002 if I didn't leave school at the end of year 10, it took me about 6 years to finish once I went back.

xXGayKillaXx
  • xXGayKillaXx

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (ExtremeLimitations @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 00:25)
And the beginning of our college classes here within 2 weeks. sad.gif

This. That's why GTA V release is just an ordinary day for me. sad.gif

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 14:44)
My last day of high school was very anti-climatic. I didn't even graduate year 12 because I left before the end of year 11. All I remember was going to the school office and signing a bunch of forms so I could leave.

I ended up getting my HSC through Tafe, but I wish I went all the way through until the end.

It's much nicer going to the end with all your friends, school was already a drone, I can't imagine studying that sh*t at tafe, that would be a crazy drone and you don't experience the same thing at the same time as all your buddies, finishing school, then walking out with all your pals is a moment to remember.

ghost420
  • ghost420

Im sorry about this.

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:26 PM

The last day of high school for me was very enjoyable. I ended up grabbing this girls ass and she liked it. She always liked me I think anyway. It was so squishy and nice. Best day ever.

bikerman3
  • bikerman3

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:45 PM Edited by bikerman3, 28 May 2013 - 10:53 PM.

show up drunk on the last day

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:54 PM Edited by fatal1ty619, 29 May 2013 - 12:25 AM.

This next week is going to kill me. I still have all my finals to do, and all the seniors have all gotten out already...

Also, I'm in a Graphic Design class, and for our final, we have to create an energy drink, can design, magazine advertisement, promotional giveaway, working website with animation, etc. We also have to come up with color schemes, and what the colors mean (color psychology and the like), and how they will help sell the product. If that wasn't enough, we have to present this all (as an actual presentation) to a few actual Graphic designers, who will be grading my work for the final. suicidal.gif

But it will all pay off when I go to a party after school on the 7th (lol I'm much like orbitalraindrops when it comes to socializing...)

OK, maybe not that bad...

And I'm still a junior. Still one more year to go... nervous.gif

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot I have to wake up on June 8th (Saturday morning) and go back to school, in order to take my ACT (American College Testing) test. Yippee... turn.gif

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:05 AM

My last day of High School classes is next Friday on the 7th I believe, perfect timing as I get to watch E3 without any troubles or play the Last Of Us while limiting myself.

I might have state exams during the 10th-24th though, hopefully not.

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:46 AM

My last real day of high school is on June 17. Following, I have 4 consecutive exams from Tuesday-Friday. I am counting down the days!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users