Photo

Spy on somebody

53 replies to this topic
WhitValid
  • WhitValid

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:53 AM

I think if the best we can do is look out our window we are pathetic spies. I'm going out to find something. I will follow, I will haunt.

Screw you pussies.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:14 AM

QUOTE (Coat. @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 01:02)
I'm looking out side but all I see is black.

Why are you being hesitant in stalking a black?

I mean blacks are f*ckin cool people, man. I could just imagine tailing a black dude all the way into a black territory. And if I'm lucky, I'll most likely be given a warm welcome and I'll get a black pussy thrown at me - Damn, I want Serena Williams so badly.

Or else I'll be accused as an illegal immigrant and I'll be chased all the way back to my house by huge black males with pitchforks.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:23 AM

There is a lot of activity at the house across the street. The guy who lives there works in construction or something. There is always vans or trucks parked outside of his house. One time, a year ago, a fight broke out and next thing you know there were 3 cop cars sitting in front of my house. I have weird neighbors.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

#1 Metalhead

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:32 AM

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 00:46)
QUOTE (ExtremeLimitations @ Friday, May 17 2013, 16:15)
There's this number that I wanted to spy on actually. But I don't wanna reveal. tounge.gif

Is it the number 8?

So curvy and voluptuous, you know it just wants it as well. The things I'd do to it...

Actually it's seen on 2 members with their member title being 3 numbers. Wanna really know what is the meaning of it.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:32 AM

Is it, 16 5 5?

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

#1 Metalhead

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 12:32)
Is it, 16 5 5?

Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Shhh... the sheriff might know.
Okay fine they are indeed, but just knowing what is it's meaning. I'm just very curious.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:54 AM

After leaving the coffe house (read previous post) me and two other friends went to the super market to buy Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie dough so we could bake some cookies. We decided to follow this really suburban looking middle-aged soccer mom. The funny part was, every time she turned around or wasn't looking, we would sneak something into her cart. They were really random things, including: a jar of pickles, artichokes, cough syrup, echinacea tea, Zoloft, and condoms.

It was really hard not to laugh, and every time she suspected something (she'd look over her shoulder and see what was going on) we would just pretend we were doing our own business.

When she was done with her cart (she didn't notice the added items) she took them to the paying thingy in supermarkets, and the lady was looking at the soccer mom making comments on the stuff she bought. When she saw the banana flavored magnum condoms, her eyes widened and she tried to keep a serious face as the soccer mom tried to come up with an explanation.

We left shortly afterward because we couldn't cold the laughter any further.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (blitz @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 05:54)
After leaving the coffe house (read previous post) me and two other friends went to the super market to buy Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie dough so we could bake some cookies. We decided to follow this really suburban looking middle-aged soccer mom. The funny part was, every time she turned around or wasn't looking, we would sneak something into her cart. They were really random things, including: a jar of pickles, artichokes, cough syrup, echinacea tea, Zoloft, and condoms.

It was really hard not to laugh, and every time she suspected something (she'd look over her shoulder and see what was going on) we would just pretend we were doing our own business.

When she was done with her cart (she didn't notice the added items) she took them to the paying thingy in supermarkets, and the lady was looking at the soccer mom making comments on the stuff she bought. When she saw the banana flavored magnum condoms, her eyes widened and she tried to keep a serious face as the soccer mom tried to come up with an explanation.

We left shortly afterward because we couldn't cold the laughter any further.

Maybe you should have sneaked a dildo instead of the condom into it.

It would've been an awesome lesbian action.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (blitz @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 00:54)
Zoloft

Zoloft is OTC?

So yeah, turns out the guy in the other cell was sh*tting in his hand. He wrote a few paragraphs on the puss yellow painted cinderblock wall. He's a pretty crappy writer, turns out.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Leben Heit leben

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

I remember about a month ago, I wanted to talk to my ex about something, so I walked up to her. Per usual, she walks away whenever I get within 10 feet of her. Normally, I would've just given up and put my hands in my pockets and walk away, but not that day! I followed her, hoping she would stop and notice me, but she didn't. She led me around the campus for a few minutes before sprinting into the girl's bathroom. I stood outside the door and called out "Yo Jessica, I wanna talk to you about something" and she said "Go away, I don't know you" and then I said "Of course you do, we used to date last year" and she said "f*ck off" and then the bell rang and I went to my first period.

I need help.

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (rudy. @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 03:14)
Damn, I want Serena Williams so badly.

You and me both.

Right I've got the binoculars out and I am watching a boy and girl arguing in a car. This amuses me and I feel no shame in it.

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:36 PM

There's two black kids walking down the street, they look suspicious to me. I'll load the shotgun and slowly approach them, then I'll see what happens from there.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (PrometheusX @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 13:36)
There's two black kids walking down the street, they look suspicious to me. I'll load the shotgun and slowly approach them, then I'll see what happens from there.

Good idea, make sure your shout out racial slurs while your at it.

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

Racial conflict is not an option, this is strictly an observing gig.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE (Voodoo @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 01:10)
QUOTE (blitz @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 00:54)
Zoloft

Zoloft is OTC?

So yeah, turns out the guy in the other cell was sh*tting in his hand. He wrote a few paragraphs on the puss yellow painted cinderblock wall. He's a pretty crappy writer, turns out.

It is in my country. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's being illegaly sold without prescription, though.

Forty
  • Forty

he shouts stroke darker the strings

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Friday, May 17 2013, 08:37)
across the street from my studio

Guys, be cool.....be cool.

We're in studio.
  • OH NO likes this

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:15 PM

As an entire family we saw a fat naked man masturbating in the apartment opposite us when we holidayed in honfleur. I was 11 at the time. It was like something out of friends. I think it's why I'm a raging faggot.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:50 AM Edited by trip, 24 May 2013 - 12:59 AM.

Bumping this for weirdness.

I'm in my home office(3rd floor rear of the house) and I just went to turn on my window fan. It has just gotten dark here. Across the street behind my house I notice some freak just sitting there at their window(3rd floor), drinking a beer and looking out. So that freak was spying...creepy.

Edit:
I just checked...creeper is still there.

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Sly Bastard

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:55 AM

Someone's been watching too much Burn Notice.

gtafan899
  • gtafan899

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:01 AM

im looking out the window, there's some kids sitting in the middle of the road wearing nothing but pants mercie_blink.gif

kev210
  • kev210

Los Santos!

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:16 AM

uh...what?

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:53 AM

Earlier I watched as I ate my KFC to men (Uni guys) have conversation with each other in the table across from mine, I saw them point out at funny looking people and such, it was interesting.

One of them had a beard and sunglasses on, the other was quite a big guy, real solid.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:07 PM

I'm watching a suspisious girl in the building across the street. She's slowly undressing... I'm not sure what she's upto, but it looks suspisious. I 'll just keep watching just to be sure.

Coat.
  • Coat.

Coz' imma rocket scientist

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:53 PM

There is a dead bird smeared outside on the road. I'm a bit suspicious why it hasn't moved yet. Perhaps a threat?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users