Spy on somebody

53 replies to this topic
OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

Do it now and report back.

Im watching from my window a man or maybe a stocky woman, strange fair headed frog eyed individual, hauling sand in buckets to a wheelbarrow. It would be easier to fill the wheelbarrow and haul it up the steps.

hgh

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

They are already here, between us...

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

Are you high?

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

There are two middle-aged guys sitting on their porch across the street from my studio - smoking cigs and enjoying beers in this wonderful sunny morning here. Glad they can sit in the shade and relax on a Friday while I'm...kind of working on a couple of designs at once.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:39 PM Edited by gtavpoliceimprovements, 17 May 2013 - 02:44 PM.

I am sitting down and looking out the window and There is a guy walking past my house, probably enjoying the weather, and here i am on the laptop sitting on a recliener sofa

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Friday, May 17 2013, 14:37)
There are two middle-aged guys sitting on their porch across the street from my studio - smoking cigs and enjoying beers in this wonderful sunny morning here. Glad they can sit in the shade and relax on a Friday while I'm...kind of working on a couple of designs at once.

Sounds like a peaceful scene.

weathers sh*t here

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:41 PM

im looking out the window theres some people sitting out on their lawn in chairs

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (gtafan899 @ Friday, May 17 2013, 14:41)
im looking out the window theres some people sitting out on their lawn in chairs

probably gangsters

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:48 PM

Come on I want some proper spy work. Looking out of your window isn't spying, it's just opening your eyes and pointing your face in a certain direction. Follow them, sneak into their house, sniff their underwear, use their toilet, kill their children.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:52 PM

The guy in the cell across from me has a rather determined look on his face. He's either masturbating or sh*tting in his hand. I'll keep an eye on him.

grope_4_that_date
  • grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:30 PM

Funny you mention this. I recently was looking for a GPS tracker on my bike last night and basically surfed some other interesting stuff.

This guy used a program to monitor his ex-cheating wife. He now uses it to monitor his 12 year old son. lol.gif

You know, there is software that people can download on your phone (like a wife, stranger, friend) that can track 1) where you are via GPS 2) who your talking to and 3) all your texts, even if you delete them. Some can even hijack your phone's camera/video feature and use it as live feed. Best of yet... its FREE!

This guy here has made a list of all the pedos, masturbators, and trolls on Omegle. I'm not sure if he even works for them.

Sorry to ruin the fun, but on Omegle and other cam websites, people are now watching/monitoring you (mainly just the video). And other people (who dont work for Omegle) can track your exact location. Now just imagine what can happen on Facebook, when all your information was given... voluntarily.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

A'ight, a'ight Imma shadow this fat chick I just noticed across the street.

Wish me luck cause stalking fat chick ain't no easy f*ck.

Okay, here I go..

Dammmn man, she has one massive physique! And it's putting the whole f*cking street ahead of her in concealment. I couldn't even see the approaching vehicles, for crag sake. Seriously OH NO, don't task me with such missions next time.

Oh wait, she has stopped trundling.. ahh, I mean to say walking.. Did she find out that she was being tailed? sh*t, she turns her head..

sh*t, she just threw me an evil look. Is she gonna blow me up with a massive fart?

Thank god, she's started walking again. She's one nice woman, if you would ask me.

Oh wait, she's headed into an alleyway. A dark f*cking alleywway. Should I follow her in?
Is this gonna be some kind of trap?

Ok, I'll follow her in, just for you OH NO...

....it's too dark inside man and my Galaxy's not providing enough ligt for me. Hey wait.. holy sh*t.. I just saw an.. I JUST SAW AN ALIEN!

It has two huge heads which are stuck together and one huge ass eye on each head. I think it has Dicephalic parapagus...

sh*t, my pants gettin' wet already man. Imma cry for help... oh wait.. that's not an alien... that's the fat chick's ...

Ah nevermind, I'll be right back soon. Bye

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (rudy. @ Friday, May 17 2013, 15:31)
A'ight, a'ight Imma shadow this fat chick I just noticed across the street.

Wish me luck cause stalking fat chick ain't no easy f*ck.

Okay, here I go..

Dammmn man, she has one massive physique! And it's putting the whole f*cking street ahead of her in concealment. I couldn't even see the approaching vehicles, for crag sake. Seriously OH NO, don't task me with such missions next time.

Oh wait, she has stopped trundling.. ahh, I mean to say walking.. Did she find out that she was being tailed? sh*t, she turns her head..

sh*t, she just threw me an evil look. Is she gonna blow me up with a massive fart?

Thank god, she's started walking again. She's one nice woman, if you would ask me.

Oh wait, she's headed into an alleyway. A dark f*cking alleywway. Should I follow her in?
Is this gonna be some kind of trap?

Ok, I'll follow her in, just for you OH NO...

....it's too dark inside man and my Galaxy's not providing enough ligt for me. Hey wait.. holy sh*t.. I just saw an.. I JUST SAW AN ALIEN!

It has two huge heads which are stuck together and one huge ass eye on each head. I think it has Dicephalic parapagus...

sh*t, my pants gettin' wet already man. Imma cry for help... oh wait.. that's not an alien... that's the fat chick's ...

Ah nevermind, I'll be right back soon. Bye

Follow a good looking girl next time ffs, with a camera.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

There's a group of 5 young boys probably around the age of 8 - 12 standing outside on the pavement....

Spying feels much more wrong when it's children your spying on.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

There's this number that I wanted to spy on actually. But I don't wanna reveal. tounge.gif

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (ExtremeLimitations @ Friday, May 17 2013, 17:15)
There's this number that I wanted to spy on actually. But I don't wanna reveal. tounge.gif

You want to spy on a "number" ?

Go ahead it aint going to do sh*t anyway

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (ExtremeLimitations @ Friday, May 17 2013, 16:15)

Is it the number 8?

So curvy and voluptuous, you know it just wants it as well. The things I'd do to it...

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Friday, May 17 2013, 16:05)
There's a group of 5 young boys probably around the age of 8 - 12 standing outside on the pavement....

Theres a group of boys about 7 years old that i can hear playing outside sometimes. Not gonna lie I stop and listen sometimes...can hear them imagining games of goblins and potions and such. Fantastic imagination at that age, or at least way of imagining things.

Some suspicious looking lad at the end of the road, keeps changing directions and checking phone. Probably just getting drugs but ive got the binoculars out now and this is getting serious.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:03 PM

I see a neighbour's cat getting all up in my SH*T.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:03 PM

You guys would love where I live. It's directly across the road from a primary school, so you can watch all the little children jump on spacehoppers at playtime. It's annoying when I've got the day off though, when I stroll downstairs in my boxer shorts to get a drink of orange juice and there's kids across the road staring through the kitchen window.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Friday, May 17 2013, 13:03)
You guys would love where I live. It's directly across the road from a primary school, so you can watch all the little children jump on spacehoppers at playtime. It's annoying when I've got the day off though, when I stroll downstairs in my boxer shorts to get a drink of orange juice and there's kids across the road staring through the kitchen window.

user posted image

That all sounds wrong...

Failure
  • Failure

My life has no meaning

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Friday, May 17 2013, 17:03)

Honestly, edit your post man.

You don't want to be the new Demarest.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (OH NO @ Friday, May 17 2013, 16:55)

Theres a group of boys about 7 years old that i can hear playing outside sometimes. Not gonna lie I stop and listen sometimes...can hear them imagining games of goblins and potions and such. Fantastic imagination at that age, or at least way of imagining things.

Some suspicious looking lad at the end of the road, keeps changing directions and checking phone. Probably just getting drugs but ive got the binoculars out now and this is getting serious.

hahaha, the 7 year olds round my area ride bikes and carry hammers and sh*t, i wish i had 7 year olds who played imaginary games about goblins etc.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (elanman @ Friday, May 17 2013, 17:36)
QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Friday, May 17 2013, 17:03)

Honestly, edit your post man.

You don't want to be the new Demarest.

Does the fact I'm fourteen change much?

To be fair though, I never specifically mentioned anything, just that there are kids in spacehoppers who stare at me when I get a drink.

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Friday, May 17 2013, 17:59)
QUOTE (OH NO @ Friday, May 17 2013, 16:55)

hahaha, the 7 year olds round my area ride bikes and carry hammers and sh*t, i wish i had 7 year olds who played imaginary games about goblins etc.

oh trust me, they are an anomaly.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:32 PM Edited by blitz, 18 May 2013 - 05:46 AM.

There are two men talking about their wives and smoking cigarettes. I'll report back once something interesting happens.

Okay this happened a while back but I forgot to add it here. After they finished their cigarettes one man made a vile comment on the other man's wife, they started yelling funny mexican-like insults and after a while, another man dressed like a mexican gang banger stepped in and asked them to pipe the f*ck down. He was sporting bandanas in his head, around his bicep and on his ankle. All the same type and color.

By then there were three angry mexicans, and another one, around my age (16) went up to them and gave the three men a really elaborated hand shake, then went back inside his house.

I think that was some sort of peace symbol or something because after that the men were quiet.

I love this game.

(Also no, I don't live in some sort of ghetto neighbourhood. That happened outside a coffehouse somewhere).

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 04:36)
Does the fact I'm fourteen change much?

No! It is suspicious and sick.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Friday, May 17 2013, 12:03)

They stare at you through kitchen window? Get some blinds or curtains.
I don't feel like spying, it makes me feel creepy. I mean because I'd feel so weird if I knew someone was staring straight at me and wouldn't know.
And why are people really taking this comment the wrong way, lol? mercie_blink.gif

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:59 PM

Across the street there's some kids playing with a kickball. Some guys chilling in chairs with beers, and people getting ready to have dinner on the grass.

Seems like a good day.

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

me against the world

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:02 AM

I'm looking out side but all I see is black. I'm cocooned in the darkness of the night.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users