Embarrasing Stories

42 replies to this topic
Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:54 PM

A girl in primary school pulled down my pants and my underwear with it.

Mind you I was also in primary school and I was like 8. This wasn't recent I swear.

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

Morning of July 6tth, 2007, I was on 2nd grade, I remember it like it was yesterday. I sh*t on my pants during the flag ceremony. Hid it for like, almost the whole day, then they found out and told the teachers. Before the teachers even knew, they thought it was cow poop. suicidal.gif Damn, that was so embarrassing, used to have a bad stomach. confused.gif

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (Futurama_Freak1 @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 15:54)

Mind you I was also in primary school and I was like 8. This wasn't recent I swear.

Why is that embarrassing?
I'd call that a win.

On Topic: When I was younger and I had to go swimming, I forgot to bring my trunks. cry.gif

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 01:03)
QUOTE (Futurama_Freak1 @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 15:54)

Why is that embarrassing?
I'd call that a win.

On Topic: When I was younger and I had to go swimming, I forgot to bring my trunks. cry.gif

How is that a win? Nobody wants to see a prepubescent tallywacker.
I was in a crowded area.

xMohawkkinGx
  • xMohawkkinGx

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:52 AM

Two stories:

1. Back in fourth grade there was a girl a liked and she liked me back. We had a relationship and all yada yada. But one day at recess we were out under the play structure kissing when the end bell rang without us knowing. At our school they put all the kids rows to take roll call by teacher. They noticed we were missing and went looking for us. They obviously found us and everyone knew what we were doing. To make things worse she broke up with me after that and we haven't spoken since.

2. Last semester during English we had time to work on our paper and I really needed to use the restroom so I asked the teacher if I could go. He said yes and I went. I was in there taking a piss for about ten seconds when I realized the class was over and I had five minutes to run and get my stuff, put it away, and go on the other side of the school to P.E. You'd think it would be easy as I do it all the time, but I was at the opposite side going to the restroom to my English class. I ran fast to quickly get my stuff, put it away and get to P.E. just in time. I went to change and I had a huge wet spot on my boxer shorts. Half of our locker room knew and f*cking laughed. It was terrible. Then some girls I knew found out. I was the laugh throughout most of my classes.

I was happy however to know everyone dropped it by the week after. Then the unthinkable happened. My retard of a friend who started spreading the story tripped over a net that was lowered for badminton trying to jump it and fell flat on his face in front of the whole class. Karma's a bitch.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:34 AM

At work.

I drank coffee for the first time that morning, drank 3 cups to make sure it worked. Suddenly my stomach feels like someone has filled it with dirt and is trying to make a balloon animal with it. Literally feel the sh*t straining against my rectum, as if it was possessed by some sort of demon and wanted freedom from its thousand-year prison.
Have to walk all the way down the hall with my ass and thighs clenched tightly. By the time I get to the bathroom, I'm sweating profusely and grunting loudly with every step. Finally, into the nearest stall.
Notice there is someone in the stall next to it, but idgaf. Yank down shorts and attempt to slam my ass onto the toilet seat but my ass slips off due to the slickness caused by my ass sweat. End up falling off, one of my arms goes into the toilet, my ass slips under the stall divider.
Can't control it.
sh*t actually explodes out of my ass, covering the entire stall and its occupant starts screaming. I start screaming in return but I can't f*cking stop.
This goes on for about half a minute, sh*t erupting from my ass forcefully the entire time until it finally dies down with my ass still sputtering and oozing a bit. The person rushes out of the stall, almost slips on the sh*t, and then dashes out of the bathroom while I lie on the ground for 5-10 minutes, just trying to recover. Let out a low sigh of relief and let out a mach 4 fart, most likely cracking the concrete foundation with the force of the fart that was ejected from my ass
Finally, get up and check out the stall to inspect the damage; it was completely lined with sh*t. You can even make out the outline of the previous occupant against the wall and there was a huge gooey pile where my ass was sticking through, probably weighed at least 2kg.
Wipe my ass fast as I can, still takes a long time. f*cking terrified someone would walk in at any moment.

It was a grand day for sh*ts around the world.

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (buzbegone @ Friday, May 24 2013, 11:34)
At work.

I drank coffee for the first time that morning, drank 3 cups to make sure it worked. Suddenly my stomach feels like someone has filled it with dirt and is trying to make a balloon animal with it. Literally feel the sh*t straining against my rectum, as if it was possessed by some sort of demon and wanted freedom from its thousand-year prison.
Have to walk all the way down the hall with my ass and thighs clenched tightly. By the time I get to the bathroom, I'm sweating profusely and grunting loudly with every step. Finally, into the nearest stall.
Notice there is someone in the stall next to it, but idgaf. Yank down shorts and attempt to slam my ass onto the toilet seat but my ass slips off due to the slickness caused by my ass sweat. End up falling off, one of my arms goes into the toilet, my ass slips under the stall divider.
Can't control it.
sh*t actually explodes out of my ass, covering the entire stall and its occupant starts screaming. I start screaming in return but I can't f*cking stop.
This goes on for about half a minute, sh*t erupting from my ass forcefully the entire time until it finally dies down with my ass still sputtering and oozing a bit. The person rushes out of the stall, almost slips on the sh*t, and then dashes out of the bathroom while I lie on the ground for 5-10 minutes, just trying to recover. Let out a low sigh of relief and let out a mach 4 fart, most likely cracking the concrete foundation with the force of the fart that was ejected from my ass
Finally, get up and check out the stall to inspect the damage; it was completely lined with sh*t. You can even make out the outline of the previous occupant against the wall and there was a huge gooey pile where my ass was sticking through, probably weighed at least 2kg.
Wipe my ass fast as I can, still takes a long time. f*cking terrified someone would walk in at any moment.

omg lol lol.gif

The_Golden_Derp
  • The_Golden_Derp

Tactical Sammich

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:43 AM

At work.

Can't control it.

DUDE. THEBEST f*ckING THING EVER TO BE READ ON ALL OF THE INTERNET. I DID SPILL COKE ALL OVER MY laP, BUTS ITS OK BECAUSE THiS IS f*ckING FUNNY.

dirty dollar bill
  • dirty dollar bill

Radio, what's new?

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:09 AM

Had an unlucky moment where I entered the wrong thread, in this case it was the Hot Hunk thread, I really meant to click the one above it, which was the Have a Question topic. Scrolled down and quickly realized I was in the wrong thread. And of course the computer just had to start lagging, and the inner part of my thigh had to have an itch. And just as I go to scratch it someone walks in and it appeared like I was rubbing myself to a shirtless guy. -_-

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:27 AM

When I was young (around 7-10), if anything bad happened..I would panic, cry and scream..Anyway here is an embarrassing one for me.

Anyway, my parents and I went out to dinner at a restaurant and I went to go use the restroom. After I was finished, as I walked to the door I noticed it was locked. (It was a public restroom and you could not lock it). After realising I was trapped in there, I started screaming "LET ME OUT!!! LET ME OUT!! and crying.." It turns out I tried opening the wrong door.. and the door I came in from was behind me..
When I got out, everyone was staring at me..Not a very fun experience..

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:29 AM

Back in like the 5th grade, my pants fell down in the middle of the damn lunch room.

A few months back I sharted pretty badly at work. Luckily no one was close enough me to notice, but I left work a bit earlier that day.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:51 AM

At work.

Can't control it.

Dude I can't breath. happy.gif

The Hippie
  • The Hippie

I'm gonna be all the way out there...In the Wild!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:02 AM

QUOTE (Chukkles @ Monday, May 27 2013, 00:51)
At work.

Can't control it.

Dude I can't breath. happy.gif

Holy sh*t buddy, that should be a scene in some sh*tty comedy hahah. Pun intended. Too funny though man.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users