Photo

Modifications by Flame

17 replies to this topic
flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:08 PM Edited by flame1251, 2 weeks ago.

mods-topic.png

Modifications for GTA games by Flame:
main thread

Hi all. Well, I decided to open a new, main and global thread dedicated to all my mods. I post here links to all already opened threads about my mods, and will write in this thread information about all my new mods, if I release something.

GTA San Andreas

HRT 1.4 (high quality graphic modification; in the development, will be released in 2014)
Official site

hrt_logo_big.png

Old-gen HRT Pack 1.3: Enhanced Edition (2011)

The Seasons series (mods were developed in 2011, released in updated editions in 2013-2014):
Spring Season 2.0 | Endless Summer | Autumn Sunshine | Winter Vacation 2.0

Hidden Interiors HQ
Sounds of Nature 3.0
Realistic Weapons Pack
Monument in honor of International Civil Aviation Day
Holiday Collection
Olympic City Street
Monument to the Victory Day
Ghosts Want Revenge 2: Superscary Edition
The Seizure of Airport

GTA Vice City

Winter Mod 3.0 — the best winter modification for GTA Vice City.

GTA 3

Improved and open stadium

Also see some my small mods on GTAGarage:
Cosmonautics Day
Counter-Strike 1.6 Weapons Pack
Improved Textures For Vehicles
Realistic Weapons Pack
The Rose For A Girl
The Young Paratrooper.

My YouTube channel

List of all my mods mods on Winter Mod site (open with Google Translate).

flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:28 PM Edited by flame1251, 2 weeks ago.

Monument to the Victory Day
(version 3.0)

In 9 May 1945 came into force German Instrument of Surrender. Soviet Union won in Second World War. The human losses from USSR reached by 6,8 million military; including civilians were killed 26.6 million Soviet people (and over 60 million people were killed in the whole world)...

From 1946 this day is celebrated as a holiday (Victory Day) in USSR, and later in post-USSR countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus etc.) and some other countries (Poland). So, let's be kinder to each other, let's be worthy people and remember the exploits of those who fought.

This mod dedicated to the Victory Day. After installation in San Fierro will be added monument. From eight o'clock you can listen war music and look at the sentries, that stay on duty near the monument; also you can put the flowers at the feet of the soldier on a pedestal; throughout the state, you can eat a soldier's porridge in special kiosks.

You can shoot a gun (attraction) or make a parachute jump from the roof of a nearby skyscraper for a small fee.

Download (81 Mb):
Yandex.Disk
Google Drive

0_c9250_8d43103_M.jpg 0_c9251_b8febe16_M.jpg

0_c9252_6a97b1ce_M.jpg 0_c9253_7e496a5c_M.jpg

0_c9254_17400484_M.jpg 0_c9256_b0652a2d_M.jpg

P.S. Yes, unfortunately, I am posted here this mod very late. I have to do it much earlier. Originally released on Russian site in 11 May 2013.

flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:42 PM

Today I (I remembered about the request of one user) release Olympic City Street with manual installation. Also (for orderliness I write about this and here) now I work on the updated English versions of the Endless Summer. HRT 1.4 still paused.
  • Concavax likes this

flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:20 PM

Well, were finished all works on updated Endless Summer editions (and was released updated SA-MP version), also was released my new work - special for Halloween - Ghosts Want Revenge 2: Superscary Edition. With HRT 1.4 everything is okay.

• Concavax likes this

flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:41 PM Edited by flame1251, 31 December 2013 - 05:44 PM.

Only that I was in a hurry, just went mad because I have tried to release updated Autumn Sunshine and Winter Vacation 2.0 (as if it is necessary for someone!) now, because I had plan to finish all "old" projects this year. But I realized that I do not have time. Does it make sense then spoil the holiday.  Sometimes I do not like this desire to do everything as best you can, because this is delaying development. So, New Year soon and these two project - with huge delay - but will be released in January 2014. These two mods will be end updating of The Seasons mods series and the ending of working on "old new" mods and other mods. After these will be only HRT 1.4. Only this global mod. And in the next few days I'm going to have a good rest. Happy new year all.

Meheraj7
  • Meheraj7

You Are Connected , To Everything

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:48 AM

@Flame1251

Can you make the horse statue seen in GTA V?

• flame1251 likes this

flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:27 AM Edited by flame1251, 29 January 2014 - 12:29 AM.

@Flame1251
Can you make the horse statue seen in GTA V?

Sorry, I do not plan to do mod like this.

P.S. For all, who like my mods. Some time ago was updated page with list of the mods on my wintermod.ucoz.ru site, added some new, in some cases were added English descriptions.

• Meheraj7 likes this

flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:49 PM Edited by flame1251, 2 weeks ago.

I offer you to acquainte with my mod on the War theme, this mod was released in 2012, but today in Russia, Ukraine and other post-USSR countries is Defender of the Fatherland Day (Red Army Day), and I thought that this mod can be interesting also for English-speaking users.

The Seizure of Airport
(Захват аэропорта) (2012)

With this mod you can back to the days of the Second World War. Eastern Front, the main Second World War front. Nazi bastards invaded the Soviet Union. The action takes place in a small domestic airport, located in the countryside. The airport was captured by a group of Nazi soldiers for use as headquarters.

You are playing in the role of Red Army soldier, and your mission — to free airport!

Download (33 Mb)
Yandex.Disk
Google Drive
wintermod.ucoz.ru

(ReadMe in Russian, installation is automatic: open Setup.exe and select folder to the clean copy of the game; then, in the game, go to the dam in desert, where you find new war memorial, near memorial press Ctrl + Home to be soldier and then E to start mission).
  • Silent and LINK/2012 like this

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:51 PM

World War II mission mod for GTA... I've never seen something like that before.
  • flame1251 likes this

TommyCJFaann
  • TommyCJFaann

"Remember the name!"

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:31 PM Edited by TommyCJFaann, 23 February 2014 - 02:45 PM.

World War II mission mod for GTA... I've never seen something like that before.

Whatever,(off-topic)Much more fitting name,though you changed it because of the new Country selector.

SilentPL was more lovely.

flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by flame1251, 2 weeks ago.

March was very difficult month for me in modding. Updated editions of Autumn Sunshine and Winter Vacation 2.0 were delayed again, from autumn 2013, always met with difficulties that have to solve; I working on HRT; was launched HRT 1.4 official site. Also was released Fix for The Seasons mods in variants for SA-MP. This fix already included in Spring Season 2.0: SA-MP Edition on Mod DB - yes, this mod was re-updated and repacked on Mod DB. But fix, likely, will not included to Endless Summer: SA-MP Edition, I just added link to it in description. (It fixes very little problems, so maybe this is not important; I even think that a not many people download this fix, but for me it was important - to correct so small things and again have possibility say that my mods are really stable). In new editions of Autumn Sunshine and Winter Vacation 2.0 this problems already fixed. To fix some little things in ReadMe I also re-updated old-gen HRT Pack 1.3: EE on Mod DB... I writing all this to update this thread and to draw attention to another my work. You can see also this list of mods, there are many very interesting, but little-known things, like tools pack (SA Tools Pack 2.5), for example. Soon will be released updated versions of Autumn Sunshine and Winter Vacation 2.0 and The Seasons series will be finished again, all mods will updated.

flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago Edited by flame1251, 19 hours ago.

I writing about this here because want to pay more attention. Does anybody know how to fix this thing and with what it will be connected? Very-very important! Looks like problems with videocard, but (strange thing appeared in Autumn Sunshine and not appeared in HRT 1.4 and so on) I cannot say exactly that this connected with some "overloads". This "glitch" very rare and happens sometimes. And I do not know reasons for this, I did not change something for this result.

Video

R4GN0R0K
  • R4GN0R0K

lel

• Members

Posted A day ago

I had this glitch sometimes too, but its mostly on the same buildings.

and i had a savegame wich messed up wheels to look glitchy, starting a new game helped sometimes

• flame1251 likes this

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

Follow the train, CJ!

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago Edited by Marty McFly, A day ago.

I had this bug ages ago, happens with these memoryXXXX.asi files which allow the game to hit a certain limit. ThirteenAG created a fix for that, Flickr.asi. can't send a link now, I'm on my mobile phone.
  • methodunderg and flame1251 like this

methodunderg
  • methodunderg

Gramps

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Marty is correct. (except memoryXXXX is a CLEO, not an ASI)

• flame1251 likes this

DJQuaie
  • DJQuaie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 hours ago Edited by DJQuaie, 21 hours ago.

Yes, same here. I fixed mine by changing the memory.cs to another version . I don't remember which version (521,1024 or 2048) was the problematic one.

• flame1251 likes this

flame1251
  • flame1251

Flame

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 hours ago Edited by flame1251, 21 hours ago.

Thanks, guys! (I seriously thought it was my fault). By the way, about memory(x) script. I using now memory512 but I know (from you, of course :)) about memory1024 and memory2048. Where I can read about the differences and which version is better?

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 hours ago

I had this thing too when I added the BSOR mod (a vegetation mod).
I do use the memoryxxxx.cs thing, and Marty is right. You will need the flickr.asi file.
It's in the Project 2dfx mod files.
  • flame1251 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users