Photo

"Lifes a Beach" H E L P! [PS2 / PS3]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic
GTAMasterIII
  • GTAMasterIII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:18 PM Edited by lil weasel, 16 May 2013 - 11:08 PM.

Ok New here ... but a 7 year vet ib all other games, besides GTA... plus a master in the older GTA

B U t !!!!

I cannot seem to get 4000 in ""Lifes a Beach"" soooo ,,,,,, Ive never been past that mission in GTA SA

can ANYONE give advice ,, or help??

Id even consider sending a chip with my copy, to let them "cheat for me, then send it back, by mail

Id just like to get past horseshoes n oysters LOL

drop a message here or write me at <<Don't Post E-mails, and such. Use forum PM >>
again,, ANY help would be appreciated

thanx

E

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:36 PM

Do you encounter any bugs while doing the mission or are you unable to pass it because of not timing with the arrows? If it's the second one, simply try to focus on the arrows appearing on the screen. Press the buttons as close as you can to the moment when they get through the circle. Seeing that you need 4000 points to pass the mission, and not 2500 as it's on the PC version, I suppose you're playing on the console, which means that the save game trading won't work (you to give us your save file, we to pass the mission and send the save file with the passed mission back).

Also, I'd suggest you to remove your email, since you might be spammed by spam-bots.

Shou
  • Shou

y

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

Practice is the Key to missions like these really, the concept should be fairly similar to 'Cesar Vialpando'. Once you pass the mini game, here's a tip. There will be a car chase so before completing the dance you could dump them in the water by pushing them. Don't kill anyone while pushing the cars. Can't you use one of the joy sticks to do the movements in the PS2 version?

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

First of all, you DO NOT need 4000 points to pass the mission, as everytime I have played it on both PC AND PS2(Greatest Hits and Trilogy Packs), it is ONLY 2500 points needed to pass. So, where did you get that you need 4000 points to pass? Curious confused.gif

However, practice is key. I remember the first time I played the game, it took me a few tries to pass(I later found out that the reason it was so hard to pass at the time was due to the fact I had A LOT of lag due to being on a lower-end PC.) So, IF you are facing any kind of lag, it will be that much harder to pass missions such as these.

Shou
  • Shou

y

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (radioman @ Friday, May 17 2013, 02:11)
First of all, you DO NOT need 4000 points to pass the mission, as everytime I have played it on both PC AND PS2(Greatest Hits and Trilogy Packs), it is ONLY 2500 points needed to pass. So, where did you get that you need 4000 points to pass? Curious confused.gif

I believe R* changed this in the updated versions of the PS2 version. Like you said you have the "Greatest Hits and Trilogy Packs". Since the OP has the original PS2 version he needs 4000 points to be able to pass the mission.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

Id even consider sending a chip with my copy, to let them "cheat for me, then send it back, by mail

If by "chip" you mean modchip, forget it; they're illegal in my jurisdiction. Do you mean memory cards? That could be arranged.

I play the original San Andreas (v1) on PS2 and yes, you do need 4,000 (minimum) points in that scenario.

First, do you play on PS2 or PS3? It might be different on PS3. And finally, NTSC & PAL (NTSC = North America whereas PAL = rest of the world) is important. Game coding is slightly different depending on regional programming.

GTAMasterIII
  • GTAMasterIII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 20:32)

If by "chip" you mean modchip, forget it; they're illegal in my jurisdiction. Do you mean memory cards? That could be arranged.

I play the original San Andreas (v1) on PS2 and yes, you do need 4,000 (minimum) points in that scenario.

First, do you play on PS2 or PS3? It might be different on PS3. And finally, NTSC & PAL (NTSC = North America whereas PAL = rest of the world) is important. Game coding is slightly different depending on regional programming.

Thanks for replying "addict"

yes, the 8mb chip/ card

NTSC

I usually play PS2 but have a grandfathered PS3
(allows all games )

and yes,, its my eyesight coordination, like one person inferred

my score is usually between 2430 and 2500

I just seem to not be able to get this one,

again thanks

oh and for bots,,, this is NOT a normal email for me biggrin.gif

E

Shou
  • Shou

y

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:19 PM

Things would be a lot less complicated if you just pass the mission instead of sending a "chip with my copy, to let them "cheat for me, then send it back, by mail." Do you know how complicated that sounds? It's almost impossible at least for us forum members. If you cant pass the mission yourself cant one of your friends do it for you instead? If not then we'll just keep posting tips then. But like 2 of us have said so already, practice is the Key to everything.

GTAMasterIII
  • GTAMasterIII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (radioman @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 20:11)

However, practice is key. I remember the first time I played the game, it took me a few tries to pass(I later found out that the reason it was so hard to pass at the time was due to the fact I had A LOT of lag due to being on a lower-end PC.) So, IF you are facing any kind of lag, it will be that much harder to pass missions such as these.

thanks for the reply BUTT
( . )

I have over 23 GTA games. from "London" to !V

some PS1 some PS2 some xbox et all

as one person stated,, differefnt formats require different accomplishment levels

yes, mine needs 4000 points, or NO jammin Van or no nookie lol

thanks

E

GTAMasterIII
  • GTAMasterIII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (shoumic @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 22:19)
Things would be a lot less complicated if you just pass the mission instead of sending a "chip with my copy, to let them "cheat for me, then send it back, by mail." Do you know how complicated that sounds? It's almost impossible at least for us forum members. If you cant pass the mission yourself cant one of your friends do it for you instead? If not then we'll just keep posting tips then. But like 2 of us have said so already, practice is the Key to everything.

Thank you for your reply

As for "things" being less complicated, then dont look at my board or reply

now, no complication

remember?? I'm human after all and it is very intricate to remember everyone.

or everything,. or every mission

domo arigato

E

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:35 PM Edited by GTASAddict, 16 May 2013 - 10:43 PM.

I agree that shipping anything back & forth sounds hassling.

The NTSC thing is sorted out, but I have another question: Do you have the original San Andreas or the Special Edition/Trilogy/Greatest Hits version?

Modchip
user posted image

VS

Memory Card
user posted image

Which one are you addressing?

GTAMasterIII
  • GTAMasterIII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 22:35)
I agree that shipping anything back & forth sounds hassling.

The NTSC thing is sorted out, but I have another question: Do you have the original San Andreas or the Special Edition/Trilogy/Greatest Hits version?

Modchip
user posted image

VS

Memory Card
user posted image

Which one are you addressing?

Its the 8mb memory card,,,, and I will send it alone,, no other data but the game on it

again NTSC

PS2 2004 version

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas no other nomenclature

user posted image

left a personal email if youd prefer

thanx

E

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

Might I suggest a tutorial and a last ditch effort before I agree to anything?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (GTAMasterIII @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 19:27)
I need the dance at the beach done,,,

Just to be sure:
You're using a GamePad (controller),
• You used the right stick for the Car Jumping, and now
• you are using the 'D' Pad for the dancing
• You can also practice dancing at the Alhambra Disco.

Living Tribunal
  • Living Tribunal

Zohair Irani

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

You can pass the mission even without Dancing.
First have a gang member with you, then attempt to get inside the van, it will be locked for you but not for the member. After he gets inside, push him out an get inside the van. Now only you need to take the van safely to the destination avoiding the attackers.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:50 PM

^

smile.gif But it takes some time but homie will eventually leave the door open. Just be patient.

Living Tribunal
  • Living Tribunal

Zohair Irani

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:35 AM

Also you can push all the other cars inside the water, so that no one will chase you.
One more thing : The cars will chase you ONLY IF you do not go to the destination by the shortest possible route.
So if you see whats the shortest route, then no one would chase you..

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:56 PM

Here's my suggestion regarding the homie method: Just as he exits the van, press up and runaway quickly. Instead of closing the door, he will immediately run after you leaving the door open.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users