One New Screenshot Released by Rockstar

180 replies to this topic
Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:31 PM

If the police bike is anything like the HPV1000 I can see it becoming my favorite motorcycle.

rere1love
  • rere1love

GTA DIVA

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

I can't wait to drive down that road and pick off cops one at a time on their bikes

GTASeriesFan
  • GTASeriesFan

Realest GTA Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:37 PM

I can't wait to be in a submarine

GTASeriesFan

Saliva
  • Saliva

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:39 PM

Not the best. confused.gif

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Big Homie

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

Easter egg on soundtrack.

I Luke
  • I Luke

UGHH..

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

Are those really cops and cop bikes? doesn't look like it to me..

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

I'm on Decadence and Demerol

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (I Luke @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 14:41)

Yes I believe they are.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (I Luke @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 19:41)

But they are. icon14.gif

doubled
  • doubled

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

6 star wanted level.
Epic show off with the police and army.
You reach the sea.
Cool, you see a submarine.
You enter the submarine and go deep, very deep.

This is strange, there has to be a navy submarine or something that can take you down in this situation.

LiveApk25
  • LiveApk25

Big Mouth Prick

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (doubled @ Friday, May 17 2013, 01:13)
6 star wanted level.
You reach the sea.

This is strange, there has to be a navy submarine or something that can take you down in this situation.

But its Confirmed that there will only be 5 Stars

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:46 PM

We've had i believe one or two other screenshots before where we can see cops standing outside of the pursuing cars and again we see it in this Trevor screenshot. That right there shows a change/improvement in the wanted system. I think we can see that as wanted system features, right? I doubt we'll see this at one star, lol. But there's also now cops on motorcycles again, so this will make chases a lot cooler. I can NOT wait to slow down alittle during a chase, only to go full speed into a cop bike and seeing him fly off of it. It's similar to GTA IV, i could never EVER resist bumping into a motorcycle on the road whenever i saw one....i love to see folks fall of it, haha.

doubled
  • doubled

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (sarvesh25 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 19:45)
QUOTE (doubled @ Friday, May 17 2013, 01:13)
6 star wanted level.
You reach the sea.

But its Confirmed that there will only be 5 Stars

Yeah 5 stars, whatever, you know what i'm talking about.

ChocoFrosty
  • ChocoFrosty

Trolley Surfing

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 19:46)
We've had i believe one or two other screenshots before where we can see cops standing outside of the pursuing cars and again we see it in this Trevor screenshot. That right there shows a change/improvement in the wanted system. I think we can see that as wanted system features, right? I doubt we'll see this at one star, lol. But there's also now cops on motorcycles again, so this will make chases a lot cooler. I can NOT wait to slow down alittle during a chase, only to go full speed into a cop bike and seeing him fly off of it. It's similar to GTA IV, i could never EVER resist bumping into a motorcycle on the road whenever i saw one....i love to see folks fall of it, haha.

The worst part about it in IV is when I've been driving a long way to build up speed for a jump, I'll still choose to hit a bike even though it will mean I lose most of my speed and have to start over.

It's just so satisfying.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:51 PM

So are we to assume that the sub is used in the drug trade? It happens alot near Mexico/Califormia border. Drugs sometimes get lost and kilos wash up on shore.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (ChocoFrosty @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 19:51)

The worst part about it in IV is when I've been driving a long way to build up speed for a jump, I'll still choose to hit a bike even though it will mean I lose most of my speed and have to start over.

It's just so satisfying.

Hahahaha ah man it's good to see that someone thinks exactly alike. icon14.gif I'm pretty sure cops on motors are gonna have a HORRIBLE life when it comes to you and me...and no doubt plenty of others here wink.gif

Ice1980
  • Ice1980

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:54 PM

Why just one screen shot? monocle.gif

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

Anyone have a large image of the Sheriff SUV?

ChronoStinger
  • ChronoStinger

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

What intrigues me more at this point, is not really sharks that gonna attack us there, because sharks doesn't come up as a surprise to be honest, especially since R* confirmed sharks and wildlife, but what else could there be! I'd prefer to encounter some kind of creepy alien-like creature deep underwater, that would look VEEERY creepy and come out of nowhere and make me shiver! Because lets face it - sharks are nothing special, they're dangerous, but not scary at all! I'd rather run into some unknown underwater creature, that humanity never seen before!

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (Ice1980 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 19:54)
Why just one screen shot? monocle.gif

Technically it's four new shots. The other three hadn't been released by Rockstar yet officially.

Ermac
  • Ermac

PS42WW$

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • Hottest Nigga [All Time]
    GTAF Time Trials Hipster of the Year 2016
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (ChocoFrosty @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 19:51)

It's just so satisfying.

Glad to see i'm not the only one who has to hit each and every single biker on sight. It's so bad that I will actually go out of my way to do it if necessary. blush.gif

Ice1980
  • Ice1980

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 13:57)
QUOTE (Ice1980 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 19:54)
Why just one screen shot?  monocle.gif

Technically it's four new shots. The other three hadn't been released by Rockstar yet officially.

oh ok. that would explain why we can see more chip bikes chasing Trevor...

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (ChronoStinger @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 19:56)
What intrigues me more at this point, is not really sharks that gonna attack us there, because sharks doesn't come up as a surprise to be honest, especially since R* confirmed sharks and wildlife, but what else could there be! I'd prefer to encounter some kind of creepy alien-like creature deep underwater, that would look VEEERY creepy and come out of nowhere and make me shiver! Because lets face it - sharks are nothing special, they're dangerous, but not scary at all! I'd rather run into some unknown underwater creature, that humanity never seen before!

Holy sh*t..sharks not scary?
user posted image

Ice1980
  • Ice1980

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 13:59)

user posted image

We're going to need a bigger boat...um..., I mean submarine!! lol

Saliva
  • Saliva

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

(pic)

Im calling it now. There will be a Jaws "floating head scene" clone when you're exploring underwater.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (Ice1980 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 20:02)

]

Haha yeah. Makes me wonder what will happen if you are in that mini-sub. Will they just ignore you or follow you, or circle around. Or will they actually attack the mini-sub? sh*t man this game is going to be so goddamn full of things to do, it's just a bit crazy, but i LOVE this kind of crazy.

Ice1980
  • Ice1980

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 14:05)
QUOTE (Ice1980 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 20:02)

]

Haha yeah. Makes me wonder what will happen if you are in that mini-sub. Will they just ignore you or follow you, or circle around. Or will they actually attack the mini-sub? sh*t man this game is going to be so goddamn full of things to do, it's just a bit crazy, but i LOVE this kind of crazy.

I think I will be more scared in not knowing when a shark will sneak up on you and attack! Maybe while swimming underwater you'll have a fish finder/radar to alert you of danger close by?

ChronoStinger
  • ChronoStinger

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

No not scary! ...Dangerous, but not scary! Those picture you posted doesn't scare me even at slightest! Not even near! Believe me i've seen really creepy and scary sh*t in my life and sharks aren't one of them! Have you ever been attacked by Poltergeist in your life even once? i have! Not that was scary sh*t, when something is attacking you, but you can't see it! The scariest thing is those - which is unknown!

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (ChronoStinger @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 20:10)
No not scary! ...Dangerous, but not scary! Those picture you posted doesn't scare me even at slightest! Not even near! Believe me i've seen really creepy and scary sh*t in my life and sharks aren't one of them! Have you ever been attacked by Poltergeist in your life even once? i have! Not that was scary sh*t, when something is attacking you, but you can't see it! The scariest thing is those - which is unknown!

Sorry but that doesn't make sense. You are in the deep ocean in the game and a shark appears, that's dangerous? No, it's unwelcome, it's unpleasant, it's a 'holy sh*t, what should i do now' moment...and in my opinion therefore quite scary. Sharks scare the sh*t out of me, that and big spiders, yup.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

This would be scarier.

user posted image

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:42 PM

Hold on...just....hold on now.

Creepy alien-like creature deep underwater in GTA V......that's ok...and normal....ehm....

But simply having Christmas in GTA V in between a mission, NAH! lol.gif sarcasm.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users