Photo

Question about preorders.

5 replies to this topic
Elyobo893
  • Elyobo893

Good Catholic Boy

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:54 AM

If I have preordered a game before the preorder bonuses have been announced, am I then entitled to preorder bonuses when they're announced or will I have to preorder again? smile.gif

Elyobo893
  • Elyobo893

Good Catholic Boy

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:13 PM

Don't all answer at once. turn.gif

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

Ask them about it, not us.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:15 PM

You should either go into the store that you've pre-ordered the product from or give them a phone call on their hotline (if they have one). You can never be too sure. I remember pre-ordering Little Big Planet 2 for the Playstation 3 before 'bonuses' were announced which lead to me not receiving anything but a premium edition steel case and plastic case over it. On the other hand, I pre-ordered Modern Warfare 3 before any pre-order 'bonuses' were announced and received the lot. The large box with a plastic cover, the game in a steel premium case, a year of Call of Duty: Elite founder membership, an XBOX Live outfit, the premium edition diary from Soap's memoirs and a pair of dogtags.

The same happened with a friend of mine with Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days where he pre-ordered before any announcement and he didn't get anything premium although I did when I pre-ordered at the same time from different stores.

It all depends on the company and how many copies of the premium edition they have. They usually won't charge you extra if they fail to produce the premium products that come with a pre-ordered purchase. Although sometimes it also depends on which version of the premium edition you buy as some will give you just a premium case whereas others give you limited edition merchandise.

Elyobo893
  • Elyobo893

Good Catholic Boy

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (Prominent Fate @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 18:15)
You should either go into the store that you've pre-ordered the product from or give them a phone call on their hotline (if they have one). You can never be too sure. I remember pre-ordering Little Big Planet 2 for the Playstation 3 before 'bonuses' were announced which lead to me not receiving anything but a premium edition steel case and plastic case over it. On the other hand, I pre-ordered Modern Warfare 3 before any pre-order 'bonuses' were announced and received the lot. The large box with a plastic cover, the game in a steel premium case, a year of Call of Duty: Elite founder membership, an XBOX Live outfit, the premium edition diary from Soap's memoirs and a pair of dogtags.

The same happened with a friend of mine with Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days where he pre-ordered before any announcement and he didn't get anything premium although I did when I pre-ordered at the same time from different stores.

It all depends on the company and how many copies of the premium edition they have. They usually won't charge you extra if they fail to produce the premium products that come with a pre-ordered purchase. Although sometimes it also depends on which version of the premium edition you buy as some will give you just a premium case whereas others give you limited edition merchandise.

icon14.gif Ok thanks. I preordered GTA V you see, don't wanna miss out on any of the good stuff.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:22 AM

Don't mention it, pal. Let us know what they say!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users