Like + Dislike button.

3 replies to this topic
The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:09 PM

So you can Like/Dislike a topic.

I think this would be good rather then replying yes i agree with you or something.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:18 PM

If I remember right, then the forum had that feature in the past but it was removed some time ago because it was abused. I heard that a similar system will be in place with the next forum update, which would be most likely this year, but there are no details whatsoever. Only time will tell if there will be indeed such a system and if yes, then the question would be how it will exactly work.

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 19:18)
If I remember right, then the forum had that feature in the past but it was removed some time ago because it was abused. I heard that a similar system will be in place with the next forum update, which would be most likely this year, but there are no details whatsoever. Only time will tell if there will be indeed such a system and if yes, then how it will work.

Yeah, I know a lot of other sites do it and I'm pretty sure they are no abused.

We will just have to wait and see i guess.

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:28 PM

Yes, I believe something like this is being implemented for the next board update so the better posts in the forum are given recognition. And I don't think this will apply for only topics, I believe this feature will be available for individual posts as well. We should see the next board update before GTA V comes out if there are no delays so we'll just wait and see.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users