Photo

No Mini-map, can't die and car doesn't get damaged

2 replies to this topic
mmkay208
  • mmkay208

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:20 PM

So basically i'm using Scripthook, Trainer, and xliveless to run mods, but when these are in my GTAIV folder, and i start the game, i have no health bar or mini-map, can't die, and my cars are invincible... When i remove these files the game runs normally, but reverts to the first save I EVER made (before i installed any mods or scripthook). When i put the files back in the folder however, it reverts back to my most recent save (the one when i had scripthook etc installed) but all the problems return again... I'm so confused and don't really know how to fix it because the whole point of me getting GTA on PC was for the mods confused.gif

I run Windows 7, 64-bit and i got GTA on steam, although I'm pretty sure its not related to my operating system.

Can someone help please!?
Thanks

kev210
  • kev210

Los Santos!

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:49 AM

I think there are some errors in your mods.

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

AUIRB2U HD War Kitties 4 1-Up -1 Filtering Edishun

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (mmkay208 @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 11:20)
So basically i'm using Scripthook, Trainer, and xliveless to run mods, but when these are in my GTAIV folder, and i start the game, i have no health bar or mini-map, can't die, and my cars are invincible... When i remove these files the game runs normally, but reverts to the first save I EVER made (before i installed any mods or scripthook). When i put the files back in the folder however, it reverts back to my most recent save (the one when i had scripthook etc installed) but all the problems return again... I'm so confused and don't really know how to fix it because the whole point of me getting GTA on PC was for the mods confused.gif

I run Windows 7, 64-bit and i got GTA on steam, although I'm pretty sure its not related to my operating system.

Can someone help please!?
Thanks

lol those are trainer options.

Press F3 for the trainer, use the Numpad to get around. Indestructible car is under Car options, No Hud / Health Bar is under Options.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users