Photo

Car door issue

4 replies to this topic
masternewport
  • masternewport

Perfectio per insaniam

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:07 PM

Hi there i downloaded a car from GtaGarage. It's a 2 door car (idaho from vc) and i replaced a 4 door car with it.

The problem is now when i commit a crime the police will say through the radio the cars colour and will mention it's a 4 door when it's not.

Also on vigilante missions in later missions it will spawn the car with 2 criminals inside when there's meant to be four and when i destroy the car and kill all the criminals the red marker stays on the car even though it's destroyed.

Any help will be much appreciated

Kind Regards,

Aaron

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:42 PM

Don't replace 4-door vehicles with 2-door vehicles. Problem solved.

Or of course you could edit main.scm so that specific 4-door vehicle wouldn't be used in the mission and edit the engine so that specfic vehicle is named 2-door vehicle.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE (masternewport @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 10:07)
Hi there i downloaded a car from GtaGarage. It's a 2 door car (idaho from vc) and i replaced a 4 door car with it.

The problem is now when i commit a crime the police will say through the radio the cars colour and will mention it's a 4 door when it's not.

Also on vigilante missions in later missions it will spawn the car with 2 criminals inside when there's meant to be four and when i destroy the car and kill all the criminals the red marker stays on the car even though it's destroyed.

Any help will be much appreciated

Kind Regards,

Aaron

If it is Vice City you are playing you could use Maxo's Vehicle Loader.

masternewport
  • masternewport

Perfectio per insaniam

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:34 AM

Thanks for your help. Yeah it makes sense really i should just replace a 2 door car. However I've now luckily found a solution i took a shot in the dark and used the vehicle audio loader and copied everything from the Virgo and just replaced the Idaho's old text with that and now the police mention it as a 2 door smile.gif

Our lord Steve Jobs
  • Our lord Steve Jobs

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:55 AM

Sorry if bump, but I'm also wanting to replace a (4 door) Cartel Cruiser with a 2 door Ford F150 mod I converted from a VC mod. In GTA 3. This sounds like GTA SA. Is things different in GTA 3?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users