Photo

Music App

3 replies to this topic
Remizov
  • Remizov

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

One thing I sometimes found annoying in previous GTAs is that I wanted to listen to some hilarious talk radio or something while on vigilante missions. So wonder if you'll have a music / radio "app" on your phone so you can listen to it anywhere or in anything?

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (Remizov @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 18:38)
One thing I sometimes found annoying in previous GTAs is that I wanted to listen to some hilarious talk radio or something while on vigilante missions. So wonder if you'll have a music / radio "app" on your phone so you can listen to it anywhere or in anything?

No mention of that in the previews, but there were some blank spot in the smartphone that were not sure yet. So maybe they'll put something like that in.

normanself
  • normanself

A Happy Jehovah

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

I'd personally love to be able to listen to the radio while walking around in the wilderness, or down on Vinewood Blvd or exploring the 'sights' in Sandy Shores

Even though there is plenty of radio content already in GTA, I think it would be cool to play music off your HDD. Maybe this could play out as another App on the phone which enables you to "buy" tracks from the "internet" (really you are using in game currency to "download" your own tunes from the HDD, onto the in game MP3 player) but that's a different thing altogether.

Remizov
  • Remizov

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (normanself @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 20:04)
I'd personally love to be able to listen to the radio while walking around in the wilderness, or down on Vinewood Blvd or exploring the 'sights' in Sandy Shores

Even though there is plenty of radio content already in GTA, I think it would be cool to play music off your HDD. Maybe this could play out as another App on the phone which enables you to "buy" tracks from the "internet" (really you are using in game currency to "download" your own tunes from the HDD, onto the in game MP3 player) but that's a different thing altogether.

Ha, that is a great idea - another good money "sink" to boot biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users