Photo

Justin Bieber attacked by fan in Dubai

85 replies to this topic
K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:31 AM

its not an attack... the guy was merely trying to bum bieber.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE (kb2084 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 11:31)

My thoughts exactly. He was clearly looking for a hug.

And, I hope it's a suicide bomber next time.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (rudy. @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 11:52)

no way, if he died he would become in a legend and I don't want to see his face no more.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:02 PM

I hope that he is okay. smile.gif

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 11:55)
QUOTE (rudy. @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 11:52)

no way, if he died he would become in a legend and I don't want to see his face no more.

Nope, he wouldn' die. He will survive the blast somehow.

And then, he would crawl his ravaged carcass around the annihilated stage asking for help.

He would most likely get his vocal chords damanged in the blast, thus costing his pop singer carrer. I also hope he looses his dick in the blast so that he would stop impregnanting his 12 year old fangirls like Selena Gomez.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE (OH NO @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 19:48)
QUOTE (Bartleby @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 07:59)
QUOTE (kev210 @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 08:41)
This made my day! I want to meet that attacker and i would do anything he says! That guy deserves a Nobel Prize!!

Seriously? Why? Have you considered that you're taking joy in someone being physically assaulted simply because you don't like the sound of the music they make?

The funny thing is for all of the fans this kid actually has, I hear about him so much more from people who supposedly hate him. Just shut the f*ck up already and listen to something else. Was I hoping the other week that he would be arrested by police officers in Dubai for being a f*cking jackass and flippantly ignoring their laws just because he could? Sure, because a guy at his age who is that famous is gonna have an ego problem, and he's going to need something to bring him back to earth sooner or later. Do I wish harm on him? No, because I'm a decent human being.

If I was that age and was exposed to his music frequently, Id probably wish harm on him too. Nothing wrong with a bit of hate.

ok so i just went and listened to one of his tracks for 20 seconds and yeah I would throw him off a bridge if i had the chance. He also looks like a pretty young girl so i might get him to suck me off first.

I really had a thought on how many people hate him, but not so much like putting harm on him. I don't see the point of a wild fan just dragging him down, it do comes common on many heartthrobs out there. But physically it hurts a bit.

The-King
  • The-King

[Rekt Intensifies]

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 06:02)

^ This. Regardless to how much of a thunder-c*nt he is as I've heard the stories go, he's still a human and no-where near as evil as all of you whiny f*cks like making him out to be. Wishing harm on another because you don't like the music they make and not because they're a genocidal dictator is a pretty awful thing to do and displays a really pitiful lack of empathy.

This whole train of "DAE ANYONE ELSE HATE BIEBER LOLS" sh*t got f*cking annoying two years ago.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (The-King @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 21:16)

^ This. Regardless to how much of a thunder-c*nt he is as I've heard the stories go, he's still a human and no-where near as evil as all of you whiny f*cks like making him out to be. Wishing harm on another because you don't like the music they make and not because they're a genocidal dictator is a pretty awful thing to do and displays a really pitiful lack of empathy.

This whole train of "DAE ANYONE ELSE HATE BIEBER LOLS" sh*t got f*cking annoying two years ago.

I agree, this whole hate world is getting old. Can we just rest it? No one is even winners in this battle anyway.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

You could always take it a step futher and not just hate Justin Bieber and his fans, but also the parents of these fans and wish them some terrible disease.

Internet!

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:32 PM

Say what you want about him, but you know he has the sickest life.
He's rich, good looking, and has one of the easiest jobs in the world. All he has to do is go to the studio and sing lyrics already written for him, then go on stage and mime it.
So many girls want him, and I'm not just talking about the jailbait. I know plenty of girls over 18 who would kill for a night with Justin. You know he could easily f*ck a different girl every night. Smoking hot girls.

His music is terrible, and he genuinely is a little c*nt, but I'd kill a man to live one month as Justin Bieber.
No lie. Not even embarrassed.

WHAT!?
  • WHAT!?

WHAT!?

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (The-King @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 08:16)

There is nothing wrong with hating someone. I happen to hate Justin Beiber. Not for his music though, I don't like his music, and if I never heard him sing again I would be ok with it.

No I hate Justin Beiber the human being. Oh let me list the ways...

- I hate his lack of respect for music as an art from and a medium of real expression.
- I hate the fake way he poses himself.
- I hate the influence he holds over people. The same influence that will aid them in becoming little douche bags just like him.
- I hate that he has no idea what the real world is like, yet he assumes to be wise and give advice.
- I hate the way the world allows him to be relevant.
- I hate what he stands for. Pure ignorance.

He is a part of the same disease that allows us to have shows like 16 and Pregnant, and The Jersey Shore. If there is an official soundtrack for stupid narcissistic bullsh*t, Justin Beiber is the headline act.

He just sucks in general.

user posted image

Stinky12
  • Stinky12

No title

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:16 PM

I don't get it, if you don't like a certain person, then just don't listen to any of his songs or bother finding out
what he's up to. To hate a person and still want to know what's going on with them, makes no sense.
The attacker comes in at the 2nd place. 1st place goes to this

Neckbeard
  • Neckbeard

who?

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (LifeWithScissors @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 12:02)
I wish that fan had suicide vest. He would go down to history as the savior.

I really can't believe how retarded some people are
I'm so sick of this Justin Bieber hate circle-jerk
What exactly is so special about him that people say stupid sh*t like this?
He isn't any worse than any boygroup or teenage star before him
and guess what: you aren't part of his target audience
so why are you constantly talking about him?
I've listened to some of his songs and I don't like them but since nobody forces me to listen to them I DON'T f*ckING CARE
but still I have to read about him every single time because people can't stop talking sh*t about him to be cool in front of your "friends"
give it a rest

acmilano
  • acmilano

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:39 PM

You know this internet hate basically saves this guys career. If you really dislike this guy,then just ignore him. Soon, he will be forgotten and probably die of OD or something. I never heard about Justin Bieber until every YT video had comments like 'size of dislike bar is size of Biebers p@nis.' So i watch few of his songs to see what is all this fuss about. And it is basically about nothing. Boy sing songs for school age girls and get some underage action,that is all. Man and grown up women shouldn't even care about him. And it really looks to me it is all just a marketing trick to talk about him. Remember his cameo in CSI:Las Vegas? He show up just to be executed and all the people could watch that on YT. Boy doesn't have to do anything else but had guest appearances like that and get money from the fulls. And i don't really hate the boy,his 15 minutes will pass just like it comes,and he will be miserable like other teen stars. So my advice is: just ignore it and i will pass,i mean who remember Backstreet Boys?

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:06 PM

i reckon most people hate bieber because he has no respect and is not responsible enough. this could hugely be pointed at his young age and isn't mature enough the handle the current level of fame and attention.

but because he is a celeb, and always will be, he will always be a dick. and maturity will struggle to find him. infact i wouldnt be suprised if when he is older he is drink drives, takes drugs in public and touches young boys and girls. this is the sort of man he will become if he carries on the way he is. like this c*nt below:

user posted image

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (What!? @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 14:42)

There is nothing wrong with hating someone. I happen to hate Justin Beiber. Not for his music though, I don't like his music, and if I never heard him sing again I would be ok with it.

- I hate his lack of respect for music as an art from and a medium of real expression.
- I hate the influence he holds over people. The same influence that will aid them in becoming little douche bags just like him.
- I hate that he has no idea what the real world is like, yet he assumes to be wise and give advice.

He is a part of the same disease that allows us to have shows like 16 and Pregnant, and The Jersey Shore. If there is an official soundtrack for stupid narcissistic bullsh*t, Justin Beiber is the headline act.

This.
And remember that letter he sent to Metallica, talking sh*t about them and their music (and compare it with the reply Hetfield gave him. There you have the difference between a c*nt from Internet who hasn't seen how's the world and someone who has worked for years to get his reputation).

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (What!? @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 15:42)

This post is admirable, finally someone with good reason to hate. the people on here or anywhere else on the internet who write that they "hope it's a suicide bomber next time" disgust me! Wishing death upon an entertainer who they have never met? What's it all come to?

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 12:12)
And remember that letter he sent to Metallica, talking sh*t about them and their music (and compare it with the reply Hetfield gave him. There you have the difference between a c*nt from Internet who hasn't seen how's the world and someone who has worked for years to get his reputation).

Hah, I don't know what that is (I follow actual musicians) but I'd love to read it all.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 18:00)
QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 12:12)

Hah, I don't know what that is (I follow actual musicians) but I'd love to read it all.

Here you go smile.gif http://mabmeddowsmer...Megad-223186261

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (Stinky12 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 16:16)
I don't get it, if you don't like a certain person, then just don't listen to any of his songs or bother finding out
what he's up to. To hate a person and still want to know what's going on with them, makes no sense.
The attacker comes in at the 2nd place. 1st place goes to this

Now this is a sport I could really get into.

.dre.
  • .dre.

reminder 6/12

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

Jonas Bros who? Yea, go figure. If you don't pay attention to people they eventually go away and are never remembered again.

Talakua
  • Talakua

1%

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

I hope the piano wasn't badly damaged.

Saliva
  • Saliva

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:09 PM

He didn't actually deserve this.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (Saliva @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 15:09)
He didn't actually deserve this.

Yeah, Who on this earth deserves to have a fan run on stage to give them a hug? It's simply disgusting.

On Topic: I'm not a fan of bieber either, but it is funny for the security guards to just jump onto that obviously obsessed fan of his and drag them away. Plus how they pretended to have trouble lifting that piano was just funny.

I didn't know that Bieber had written that letter about metal. Anyone should be able to tell that this simply isn't true. If I had even the slightest sliver of respect for bieber, I have definitely lost it because of his ignorance in that letter.

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (Talakua @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 21:31)
I hope the piano wasn't badly damaged.

Plays maladys now instead of melodys. Tragic.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (.dre. @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 20:32)
Jonas Bros who? Yea, go figure. If you don't pay attention to people they eventually go away and are never remembered again.

Soulja Boy who?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users