GTA 6 on Xbox 720/PS4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
mikekolesar
  • mikekolesar

I LIKE KUMQUATS W/O THE QUATS

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:18 PM

I think it's pretty much a sure thing GTA V will not be making it's way to any new consoles. That being said when you think of the scope pf GTA IV, imagine the scope of GTA V, can you guys even fathom that of GTA 6, or the next GTA?

That isn't necessarily the topic of the thread, however. What i am asking is, do you think issues like seeing the same NPC's in one area or seeing a hundred of the same cars, like in GTA IV, will be present in a console with 8GB ram, the rumored RAM capacity of the next gen consoles (as opposed to 512MB ram)?

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:20 PM

Asking about GTA 6 when GTA 5 isn't even out is comparable to a pregnant woman worrying about her second baby when her first baby isn't even born yet. Likewise, it's comparable to a high school freshman worrying about senior year in college.

hall90
  • hall90

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:34 PM

Why are we talking about GTA 6 for this game maybe light years away.

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:40 PM

It's way too early to be talking about the next Grand Theft Auto title at this stage.
I've said it many times before that we should be waiting at least a year and a bit (or even longer) after the release of GTA V to then even be considering discussing ideas about the next title.

Locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users