Angelina Jolie undergoes double mastectomy

39 replies to this topic
El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 11:40)
I believe she's doing the cancer route to sound more glorious when in fact, she just had a case of the saggy breasts due to age.

and I believe you're dumb.

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 01:52)
Voodoo, there are some crazy people in the world. She's one of them.. do you not remember her past? Carrying blood around her neck, making out and 'loving' her brother, amongst the other bizarre sh*t. She's got afew screws loose. Doesn't hurt to be open-minded about things. Thanks for the sivispacem lecture, not needed. Plus she's a horrible actress, hopefully this will get her off the screen for awhile too.

what does any of this have to do with anything?

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

I'm not delusional, just real.

Y'all see celebrity and think right away, 'aw, she's so awesome for that, god give her a medal because she's made movies people, SHE'S A WALKING VERSION OF JESUS!' When there isn't any evidence showing that she had the surgery, all that is said that it is 'reported' that she has. Which doesn't mean jack sh*t in the year 2013. Pics, paper or proof.. or it didn't happen. Until then, I'll stick to my opinion on the psychotic side of Angelina.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 16:25)
Y'all see celebrity and think right away, 'aw, she's so awesome for that, god give her a medal because she's made movies people, SHE'S A WALKING VERSION OF JESUS!'

I'm pretty sure that no one has ever said that about Angelina Jolie.
at least not on this forum.

so you still sound kinda dumb.
sorry.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:06 AM

Whatever inflates your ego, pal.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:27 AM

lol.

my ego doesn't feed on such weak bait.
you're just low hanging fruit, my dumb friend.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:12 AM

Don't be so easy on me, I expected more from a GameHelper writer. sigh.gif

But I'll be the intelligent one and stop this argument now and leave the topic. It's got abit carried away, who knew you can't express opinions on a forum without Angelina butthurt fanboys. lol.gif If you really want to admire and help her cause, go attach her tits back.

Out. By the way, your ego has been arguing with me most of the day.. skadoosh. wink.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:15 AM

user posted image

Exxon
  • Exxon

The Obvious Child

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:08 PM

No bitching around please, if you respect the woman like I do just say that, if you've got nothing useful to say, don't bother to post dozingoff.gif

acmilano
  • acmilano

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:46 PM

Its brave move from her,when you think about it. My mom died from breast cancer and it was horrible,so i understand why Jolie did what she did. At least she save herself from suffering.

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

Weekend Answerer

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:15 AM

I don't know, a lot of celebrities have been using their personal crises to make money, like announce a new album, book, or even a movie they starring in. They can pay a hospital to be "like, "yo, Fanstasia tried a suicide attempt" to the newspapers right when she got a new album about "star-crossed" lovers finna drop. Angelina and both Megan Fox + their spouses is all TPTB agents. Brad Pitt aint done a movie for a few years, and all of a sudden he doing one about a zombie apocalypse...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users