39 replies to this topic
Exxon
  • Exxon

The Obvious Child

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:41 AM

Full article here:

http://edition.cnn.c...tomy/index.html

So yeah, the well-known actrice has undergone a double mastectomy.
Didn't see that one coming yawn.gif

"My doctors estimated that I had an 87 percent risk of breast cancer and a 50 percent risk of ovarian cancer, although
the risk is different in the case of each woman," Jolie wrote. "Once I knew that this was my reality, I decided to be proactive and to
minimize the risk as much I could. I made a decision to have a preventive double mastectomy."

Respect for the woman icon14.gif

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:26 AM

So now she has no tits? But she's a Hollywood actress and she needs tits. So the only option left is to have completely fake tits.

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 11:26)
So now she has no tits? But she's a Hollywood actress and she needs tits. So the only option left is to have completely fake tits.

She's had them reconstructed with implants.
http://www.nytimes.c...=tw-share&_r=1

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:54 PM

Well that's a bold move, she supposedly dropped her cancer risk from 87% to 5%.

I never thought she was hot anyway.

TrojanPrince
  • TrojanPrince

Trojan Prince - son of Priam

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

Tigeress! (you get it if you watched kung fu panda) thats the only movies I know her from LULZ

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 09:54)
I never thought she was hot anyway.

Please, tell me how that at all matters.

I think it's f*cking great for her, regardless of having to reconstruct her chest (which unfortunately is a reality for a movie star like that).

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:40 PM

Well, I believe she's doing the cancer route to sound more glorious when in fact, she just had a case of the saggy breasts due to age. She just wanted new and better breasts. But if she really did it because of cancer scare, then for sure props. Takes a hell of a person to chop off both.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 12:40)
Well, I believe she's doing the cancer route to sound more glorious when in fact, she just had a case of the saggy breasts due to age. She just wanted new and better breasts. But if she really did it because of cancer scare, then for sure props. Takes a hell of a person to chop off both.

You are aware that cosmetic augmentation is different than complete tissue removal, right? What kind of an ignorant ass would think that someone would use a preventative mastectomy as a cover story for augmentation? Oh, I guess you would.

RomansMoobs
  • RomansMoobs

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (Voodoo @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 17:44)

You are aware that cosmetic augmentation is different than complete tissue removal, right? What kind of an ignorant ass would think that someone would use a preventative mastectomy as a cover story for augmentation? Oh, I guess you would.

You can't argue with him. He knows best.

If she was high risk, I don't see why she would keep them, who the f*ck wants cancer?

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:44 AM

It's the end of an era.

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:36 AM

What the f*ck is a masectomy

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:45 AM

QUOTE (billy james @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 07:36)
What the f*ck is a masectomy

Mammary Glands removed. (Breasts)...

(.)(.) > ) () (

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE (Voodoo @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 12:44)

Voodoo, there are some crazy people in the world. She's one of them.. do you not remember her past? Carrying blood around her neck, making out and 'loving' her brother, amongst the other bizarre sh*t. She's got afew screws loose. Doesn't hurt to be open-minded about things. Thanks for the sivispacem lecture, not needed. Plus she's a horrible actress, hopefully this will get her off the screen for awhile too.

and RomansMoobs, you still mad bro? lol.gif How's the Skype deal going? Oh, nvm.

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:28 AM

Balls of steel... I could never do it

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:44 AM

Damn, this dudess has just earned my full respect. What would be the equivalent for a male?

Removing both testicles? Couldn't even imagine taking one.

GO ANGIE.... YOU BAD BITCH!

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:52 AM

What a world we live in where one must mutilate themselves to get better. It sounds like a nightmarish, grotesque operation and looking at pictures of women who have undergone it - I admit, it turns my stomach to see them cut up like pigs in a butcher shop.
But she did it for her children, now they hoepfully won't have to see their Mother die of some tumor or go through all the prolonged degradation of chemotherapy.

The price is high, but the reward is a longer life spent with her kids. What can I say? She has my respect.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 02:52)

Voodoo, there are some crazy people in the world. She's one of them.. do you not remember her past? Carrying blood around her neck, making out and 'loving' her brother, amongst the other bizarre sh*t. She's got afew screws loose. Doesn't hurt to be open-minded about things. Thanks for the sivispacem lecture, not needed. Plus she's a horrible actress, hopefully this will get her off the screen for awhile too.

Yeah, I remember Billy Bob and all that crazy sh*t she did. If anything, I'd think all that would make her more likely to not give a f*ck what anyone thinks about what she does with her tits. If she's swapped blood with Bad Santa and tongued her brother in public, do you really think she needs a cancer cover story if she wants an augmentation?

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:28 PM

That only makes GunWrath's idea even more absurd.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:32 PM

I respect this deeply, willing to give up the one visual thing that defines a woman, to ensure and safeguard her health and prevent cancer.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (Voodoo @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 07:56)
QUOTE (GunWrath @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 02:52)

Yeah, I remember Billy Bob and all that crazy sh*t she did. If anything, I'd think all that would make her more likely to not give a f*ck what anyone thinks about what she does with her tits. If she's swapped blood with Bad Santa and tongued her brother in public, do you really think she needs a cancer cover story if she wants an augmentation?

It's possible.. plus it sounds more 'heroic' and media will turn her into an idol for using a story like that. Celebrities do alot of things to keep money coming in man, you'd be suprised. I haven't seen any records released showing proof of the procedure, which should be leaked out by now (which if you have proof, feel free to share). But like I said, if she did it, more power to her, I just fail to see her doing it because of that reason. Honestly do..

@Raavi, I've always noticed ass first.. which unfortunately, she doesn't have an ass either.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:49 PM

It's getting a little sad, now. Just let it go.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• England

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

Very admiring for her to come out and reveal something like that. Her mum died after having both cancers, so celebrity or not, it takes strength to come to terms with how high your chances of developing breast cancer are and even stronger determination to prevent it from happening for the sake of your family.

It's also a positive because such a public figure like her can promote the need for women to be more self aware of their body. Similar to Jade Goody, not sure if anyone who isn't British would know her, but she was pretty much a reality show Z list celebrity. She was in her late 20s when she was diagnosed and subsequently died of cervical cancer. It really pushed a lot of young girls to realise how important it is to have cervical smear testing.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (Voodoo @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 15:49)

user posted image

OT: Congrats to her for living a breast-free life! icon14.gif

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 11:13)
QUOTE (Voodoo @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 15:49)

user posted image

That's getting a little sad now, too.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:53 PM Edited by GTA-King, 16 May 2013 - 05:08 PM.

Awww.

Keep your chin up, home slice. You're in the OGA. Smile! smile.gif

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 11:53)
Awww.

The smell of butthurt is strong with this one.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (Voodoo @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 17:11)
Awww.

Keep your chin up, home slice. You're in the OGA. Smile!  smile.gif

More like boredom.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 12:11)
QUOTE (Voodoo @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 17:11)
Awww.

More like boredom.

Aaaand scene.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (Voodoo @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 10:49)

I guess I won that argument! Cheers to another victory.

Nice observation, Kirsty. You're like the next Christopher Flockton.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 21:04)
QUOTE (Voodoo @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 10:49)

I guess I won that argument! Cheers to another victory.

You're delusional. It must be nice to be you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users