Wouldn't this be nice for GTA 6?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

It depends on how succesful the three protagonist feature will end up, but let's say we get three characters in GTA 6 again. Wouldn't it be awesome and a very nice change for the series if one character is a cop? A cop that has to watch out for his reputation, bit like RDR but a lot more in depth. He has to watch out to not kill too many innocents or his rep will drop significantly and become more 'corrupt' i guess. There could be some LA Noire put into a GTA game with that. One protagonist kills some people and the cop needs to go and investigate it. I might work and it would be quite cool if you ask me. If there already has been a similar idea to this and a thread...my bad.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:19 AM

There's already.. or there was already that type of games. True Crime Streets of LA and NY are two games where you play GTA style but as a cop.

It would be interesting certainly, but they'd have to come up with a really amazing story to pull it off. I'd probably expect a dirty cop though if it ever happens. There's no way a GTA character can be a man who follows the rules of society around him.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:27 AM

Asking about GTA 6 when GTA 5 isn't even out is comparable to a pregnant woman worrying about her second baby when her first baby isn't even born yet. Likewise, it's comparable to a high school freshman worrying about senior year in college.

hall90
  • hall90

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 17:57)
Asking about GTA 6 when GTA 5 isn't even out is comparable to a pregnant woman worrying about her second baby when her first baby isn't even born yet. Likewise, it's comparable to a high school freshman worrying about senior year in college.

Where have I seen this before. ph34r.gif

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

QUOTE (hall90 @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 13:11)

http://www.gtaforums...pic=554553&st=0 Perhaps?

Where you have seen abundances of other imbecilic GTA Six questions.

Anyway, here's a new simile: Asking about GTA 6 when GTA 5 isn't out is comparable to worrying about your topic getting locked when you haven't even posted it yet.

hall90
  • hall90

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:45 PM Edited by hall90, 14 May 2013 - 02:08 PM.

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 22:49)
QUOTE (hall90 @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 13:11)

http://www.gtaforums...pic=554553&st=0 Perhaps?

Where you have seen abundances of other imbecilic GTA Six questions.

Anyway, here's a new simile: Asking about GTA 6 when GTA 5 isn't out is comparable to worrying about your topic getting locked when you haven't even posted it yet.

worrying about your topic getting locked when you haven't even posted it yet. I have to look in my crystal ball.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:13 PM Edited by GTASAddict, 23 May 2013 - 01:24 AM.

Next time, please post your half-wit GTA 6 inquiries in the GTA 5 section; for that would be amusing observing the trolls plague your flawed topic.

hall90
  • hall90

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:30 PM Edited by hall90, 15 May 2013 - 03:24 AM.

Please talk about GTA V and when GTA V has been release and then after 12 month and then we can talk about GTA 6.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:10 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 14 May 2013 - 07:25 PM.

I think that it's certainly an interesting thought; it would be something new. The multiple protagonists system already seems to be a good idea. Firstly because it adds a lot to the replay value of the game and secondly, playing missions from multiple point of views can extend the length of each mission and so the storyline, and things that are unknown can be cleared that way. However, I'm not sure how a cop would work as protagonist in a game like GTA. How would the cop be related to the other protagonists? How could the cop be a 'good guy' if the other two protagonists are like the usual GTA protagonist with a long history of all sorts of criminal acts? It's interesting to think about it and the idea might have potencial. But it's probably better to think more about it once we know how the system works in GTAV; that won't happen before September at earliest.

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:53 AM

Sorry but discussing the next Grand Theft Auto title at this stage is a bit premature given that GTA V isn't even on shelf's yet.
We should be waiting a while after V's release to consider making topics about this.

When a dedicated section has been made for the next GTA title, then you know it's the right time to make topics about it.

Locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users