» «
Photo

Undrowning Glitches and Spots

31 replies to this topic
OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:05 AM Edited by OrionSR, 17 September 2013 - 11:28 AM.

Not steep enough. You might have better luck near the airport. Hm... Looking over the Getting Out of the Water post by fnxrak it looks like his alternate spot is a bit different than the one I used for slow or tall vehicles. I generally beach south of the hangars, although sometimes it's difficult to get much momentum build up there. Maybe his spot works better.

When I brought a Barracks to LS I nabbed the one at Area 69, undrowned at Hampton Barns (blocked by a large rock on PS2), and beached east of Palomino Creek, but I'm not sure if it's the same spot as shown on fnxrak's map. I was using a beach recommended by GTA Phreak. I'll see if I can find some reference.

Yeah, not quite the same spot.
monster4rh1.th.jpg

http://gtaforums.com...reas/?p=4526965

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:54 AM

Wow great job posting so many different spots, wish I knew more about these when going for rare vehicles in my starter save.

Hey im wondering if anyone is interested in what you can do for a starter save in GTA V? Its not really the same with so much of the map unlocked right from the word go, but I am keeping an eye out for something interesting to do with the game. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users