Quantcast

» «
Photo

Were any of vanilla's vehicles cut in either DLC?

3 replies to this topic
Scampi
  • Scampi

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:51 AM

TLaD and TBoGT both added some new vehicles unique to each DLC, but are all of the vehicles from vanilla GTA 4 carried over as well or did some get cut out of either add-on? I am trying to compile a list of what rides are in the game and just wondered if anything was removed or replaced by a different version.

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:14 AM

Annihilators were replaced with Annihilators with explosive ammo, I dont think anything has been removed, some vechicles may be unavaible without mods (such as Romero)

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:31 AM

No, all the vehicles are in both DLCs. Some slight changes exist like SARDYNA108 said.

Scampi
  • Scampi

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

That's interesting about the Romero, I hadn't considered that. The wiki says it's only available from the Undertaker mission and doesn't spawn. I could swear I've seen them spawn before, but maybe it was because I already owned one. So it doesn't sound like there is a way to find a Romero in the DLCs. For the purposes of the list I was just counting ones you could actually obtain, not just being in the game's coding.

I also wonder now about the police stockade. It says they have a slim chance of spawning around the prison but I've never seen it. Otherwise I think it is the only other vehicle that must be obtained during a mission or is gone. I might put those with ?'s next to them since they both might be special cases.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users