Quantcast

» «
Photo

When will a Multi Theft Auto 4 come out?

2 replies to this topic
WATER DRAGON
  • WATER DRAGON

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:53 AM

When will a Multi Theft Auto 4 mod come to GTA4, i know Grand Theft Auto 4 came with multiplayer already but the Multi Theft Auto mod it would bring in more people, more game types and more fun. The possibilities would be endless as to what you can do with GTA4. And with GTA4 being a new game with a newer engine and the Euphoria Physics Engine there would be more freedom then Grand Theft Auto San Andreas could ever give us. Think of all the things people would come up with. War maps, crazy racing maps, RPG game mods and cool and different looking maps. So why not make MTA 4? They got rid of MTA 3 and MTA Vice City i think so when will we just move on and bring MTA to a new and better direction?

gta.bullet
  • gta.bullet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

Not many people interested in GTA 4 anymore. But there is an open source multiplayer mod exists called iv multiplayer. if you want it that much, learn some C++ and help them out.

http://iv-multiplayer.com/

ixjf
  • ixjf

Hidden cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:44 PM Edited by ixjf, 17 July 2013 - 01:46 PM.

It was called "MTA:Orange", there is one or two videos of its development (mostly syncing tests) but the mod is now dead, there was not enough interest on it. I suggest you not to wait for it, because it will most likely never come.

There is, indeed, IV:MP (www.iv-multiplayer.com) but it hasn't had a stable release in four years so I don't think it will succeed now, things get worse with the upcoming Grand Theft Auto V.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users