Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 27 April 2016 - 04:30 AM

Watch it, but don't expect much.

AoS is really good right now,in my opinion.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2016 - 12:04 AM

Agent Carter is officially cancelled. That f*cking sucks. Ended on a cliff hanger.

I hope they find a way to wrap up the show some how. Netflix. Agents of SHIELD. Something.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:26 AM

Agent Carter is officially cancelled. That f*cking sucks. Ended on a cliff hanger.

I hope they find a way to wrap up the show some how. Netflix. Agents of SHIELD. Something.

That f*cking sucks. They could have easily given it another season and at least shown us the beginning of S.H.I.E.L.D. Wasn't so much invested in the show but

Spoiler

• Vik likes this

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2016 - 03:26 AM

She's gone in her sleep.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:41 AM

She's gone in her sleep.

Yeah, and aged 95 too, but it kinda felt good knowing that she's still around. During the movie scene, I thought to myself that I'm gonna be a little emotional watching the next season of Agent Carter. But I guess not.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:40 AM

She's gone in her sleep.

Yeah, and aged 95 too, but it kinda felt good knowing that she's still around. During the movie scene, I thought to myself that I'm gonna be a little emotional watching the next season of Agent Carter. But I guess not.

Or season 3 could have started like Better Call Saul.

Briefly before showing us Agent Carter kicking ass in the 1950s (?), they could have had a brief scene where it's just her doing her own thing and then going to sleep for the last time.

• Girish likes this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2016 - 03:46 AM

Soooo...

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2016 - 03:51 AM

I still need to finish season 3... Man.

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2016 - 07:19 AM

I'm excited we're getting Robbie Reyes. He's one of the few "legacy" heroes that aren't sh*t. I never want to see Miles or Cho Hulk or Jane Thorster or Riri Iron Man in the MCU.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2016 - 03:37 PM

A little irrelevant... But about the Riri Iron Man thing.

Did they start that sh*t yet? I'm not all caught up on Marvel, I've been reading Court of Owls lately... And boy, that's a big f*cking can of worms.

So... About her.

How the f*ck is she gonna fit her f*cking afro into a f*cking helmet?!

This is not racism or sexism, this is hairism...

If you're a human being and keep an afro literally 4 times the size of your head, then I'm probably not gonna like you.

Also, is she gonna be called Iron Man?

Cause 'Man' implies an adult male... A 15 year old girl completely misses the mark.

Inb4 she uses plastic armor.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2016 - 06:00 AM

Season Premiere with Ghost Rider tonight.

Was kind of a "meh" episode if you ask me. Ghost Rider is cool and all, but who is the new director? Unless it's someone that will blow my mind, I don't even want to know.

smoothie wolf
  • smoothie wolf

the artist formerly known as Dirt

• The Yakuza
  • Armenia
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:34 PM Edited by YA BOY DIRT, 21 September 2016 - 12:34 PM.

I'll admit the preview screens for Ghost Rider and all the key art had me skeptical as to how he would actually look and feel in the show, but f*ck me if that wasn't some badass sh*t. Season's off with a bang and I'm glad they're going the supernatural route now that Doctor Strange is coming into play.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2016 - 02:41 PM

One thing that i'm concern about is..

Spoiler

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2016 - 04:14 PM

I have almost no knowledge of Robbie as Ghostrider. I'm barely familiar with Johnny Blaze. Most of my knowledge of it is from the 90s cartoon.

Dbzk1999
  • Dbzk1999

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2016 - 04:42 PM Edited by Dbzk1999, 21 September 2016 - 04:43 PM.

Spoiler

Spoiler

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:38 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Whoops, i think i got mixed up with Gabriel Luna's interview where he mentioned those things.

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

A dreamer of the day

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:58 AM

The main reason I started watching AOS was because of Brett Dalton, I'm a huge fan of his work and his acting on the show was phenomenal. Now that he's gone though I don't really see a reason to continue watching. I don't really  like some of the other cast members and the way they treated Brett Dalton and Grant Ward on the show really put a bad taste in my mouth. They could've done so much with the character that's arguably one of the best villains in the MCU (which is seriously lacking some good villains).

So for now I'm not gonna sit through a 40-minute episode and constantly be annoyed by some characters, maybe another time. Though I have to say the Ghost Rider stuff does look interesting.

Dbzk1999
  • Dbzk1999

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:26 PM

The main reason I started watching AOS was because of Brett Dalton, I'm a huge fan of his work and his acting on the show was phenomenal. Now that he's gone though I don't really see a reason to continue watching. I don't really  like some of the other cast members and the way they treated Brett Dalton and Grant Ward on the show really put a bad taste in my mouth. They could've done so much with the character that's arguably one of the best villains in the MCU (which is seriously lacking some good villains).
So for now I'm not gonna sit through a 40-minute episode and constantly be annoyed by some characters, maybe another time. Though I have to say the Ghost Rider stuff does look interesting.

What do you think could've been done with ward?

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

A dreamer of the day

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:19 AM Edited by Matrelith, 28 September 2016 - 10:19 AM.

In interviews they kept saying that Ward would now be the big bad in season 3, but he never really became that. At the end of season 2 (after being away from almost half of season 2b) he's taking charge of Hydra (or at least a fraction of it) and wants to take on Shield. Yet in season 3a we never really see that plan realized. We only see Hunter and May go after him and it doesn't seem like Ward has a real plan. Arguably the real big bad in 3a is Gideon Malick, and once Ward meets up with him he just joins Malick in his plan. It just feels like a false promise they made.

For what I would've done with Ward... Either make him the true big bad (Hive in 3b showed that Dalton's capable of it) or write him a redemption storyline. Some people may find it cheesy, but I think it would be interesting. Kind of what they did with him did in season 2b, being a wild card. Not necessarily good, not necesarily evil but still an active player on the board. I also read someone else's suggestion that Ward should've become an inhuman at the start of season 3 and there would be the dilemma of if he would join the Secret Warriors or not. To me that sounds like a really interesting storyline to pursue compared to what we've actually gotten. It feels like wasted potentional.

Dbzk1999
  • Dbzk1999

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Dbzk1999, 4 weeks ago.

So, anyone else see the recent episode?

In interviews they kept saying that Ward would now be the big bad in season 3, but he never really became that. At the end of season 2 (after being away from almost half of season 2b) he's taking charge of Hydra (or at least a fraction of it) and wants to take on Shield. Yet in season 3a we never really see that plan realized. We only see Hunter and May go after him and it doesn't seem like Ward has a real plan. Arguably the real big bad in 3a is Gideon Malick, and once Ward meets up with him he just joins Malick in his plan. It just feels like a false promise they made.

For what I would've done with Ward... Either make him the true big bad (Hive in 3b showed that Dalton's capable of it) or write him a redemption storyline. Some people may find it cheesy, but I think it would be interesting. Kind of what they did with him did in season 2b, being a wild card. Not necessarily good, not necesarily evil but still an active player on the board. I also read someone else's suggestion that Ward should've become an inhuman at the start of season 3 and there would be the dilemma of if he would join the Secret Warriors or not. To me that sounds like a really interesting storyline to pursue compared to what we've actually gotten. It feels like wasted potentional.

Sorry for the late response, but I have to say heck no to a redemptive ward arc or making him inhuman. IMO there comes a time where someone becomes irredeemable, shield letting him back in would've made them seem like idiots (especially after what he did to hand, Koenig, Fitz, and most definitely Bobbi)

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Sooo...

http://marvel.com/ne...linkId=31155907

I feel like this could potentially be an end to AoS. But the beginning of something else that's great.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users